D

deleted16577781

As we entered the room, Ray grabbed my arse and grunted.

Once in the room, we removed our towel's and laid them down on the rubber covered mattress.

Ray kissed me passionately as I made a direct grab for his seven inched, thickish cock and big balls. I wanted that cock in me. I dropped to my knees and spat on his big knob, then running my lips all over it and tasted the precum; all the time both of us moaning.

Holding his balls, I mouthed his big knob. I loved hearing him moan while I shoved my tongue in the piss slit. He gently pushed my head down.

I then went down to his big balls and he issued another moan of total pleasure and submission. His cum filled balls got me hotter. His moaning made me go even more crazy. I licked the shaft while reaching up to touch his erect nipples. He flung his head back in ecstasy: groaning, yeah baby take that big mother fucker.

I left him and laid down on the towel, he followed me and went straight onto my knob and shaft. Gently licking and moaning. Sucking my balls and following the line done to my waiting wet hole. I couldn't spread my legs any further than they were. He was so tender and applied the right amount of pressure to make me want more but Ray knew when to back off so that I wouldn't cum to soon.

He always knew how to blow over my balls with a soft warm breath. I loved this eroticism of his. I held his head. He then kissed me and I felt his big cock push into my own cock and balls. I moaned loudly.

His fingers, tongue and breath were almost too much sometimes. He would lick my nipples as I would pull on his thick cock and gently squeeze his balls. Feeling his hot cock against mine as he gently tongued my mouth. Biting my neck, then going right down to my cock again. I felt his cock run along my leg. Moaning until he got down to my knob with his mouth; I then whispered `fuck me'!

Really?

Yes, I want that big cock in me.

He would kiss me before moving to get a condom on his cock.

He would lubricate my hole. I loved his fingers going into my man pussy.

Then he would lift my legs up over his shoulders and aim his knob for my hole. Bending down and kissing me, I would feel his knob at my entrance.

Fuck me!

Slowly he would push his thick cock into my willing arse. Deeper and deeper while taking time to lick my nipples or kiss me or lick my neck.

My knees were nearly on my chest.

He was right in me.

I could feel his big balls on my arse cheeks.

I moaned with deep satisfaction.

I was at home.

He would kiss me and I would feel around his arse and grab his big balls.

`I love it when your big man balls are on my arse'. Fuck me!

He slowly started thrusting.

Oh yeah! Yeah baby. Blow in me.

I loved his cock, with a slight upwards curve.

My own hard cock laying on my belly.

Somehow, he would manage to lick my knob. Oh yeah!

Thrusting into me more now; pulling out almost and then diving in.

Oooooooooohhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhh!

Cum in me please. Fuck me harder. I'm ready. Plough my hole man, slap those big man balls against me.

I grab his broad shoulders as he arched his head upwards and thrust deeply into my hole. I could take him in this position. I loved being fucked on my back. His thrusting quickened with both of us moaning and groaning. My eyes shut. In fuck heaven where it never stops and I cum and cum and cum.

I hear, `I'm gonna blow'.

Yes. Blow it. Fuck me harder.

I opened my eyes to him pounding my hole. His face smiling.

I reach up and kiss him.

He blows. I feel his cock shooting.

His eyes say it all.

Totally ecstasy.

My hole is spent, wet, pleasured and wanting more.

He leaves his cock inside me and we kiss.

He then pulls out and flips the condom off, away, quickly.

Back to my cock, he sucks on me. I feel the cum build.

He goes to my balls and the top of my hole and licks all around.

I take my cock in my hand and wank myself off; he licks my shaft and balls as I blow my load over my belly. I moan as my body shakes.

Both done, we clean up, then lay next to each other, kissing and cuddling. We sleep; sometime later we wake up and leave with a kiss and hug.

Until next time.

D

deleted16577781

you switch tenses, sometimes in the same sentence. you go from "he would lubricate my hole" to "i loved...". keeping it in the same tense makes it easier to read. "he would lubricate my hole. i would love the feeling...."
Thanks for that feedback...