hairy penis

philipp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey guys!

my problem is that I've got hair growing on the side of my penis, and when I shave it it grows even more and longer. Does anybody else have this problem and what do you do against it?

philipp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, I'm cut. So, do you just let it grow? I shave it because I think a hairy penis is quite ugly.

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey guys!

my problem is that I've got hair growing on the side of my penis, and when I shave it it grows even more and longer. Does anybody else have this problem and what do you do against it?
I have plenty of hair on mine too and I shave it. My body is covered with hair so it doesn't surprise me that it's also on my penis. Shaving it has no effect on how long or thick it grows. It's not like pruning a bush. The hairs don't sprout new buds after you cut them. You only have so many hair follicles so it can't get thicker from cutting it.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have the same problem. It might be a complication of circumcision.

dude, are you seriously linking it to circumzision? i think it's just natural. i have hair at the base of my cock though, not on my cock itself. but i honestly don't think it has anything to do with whether yer cut or not. are you guys seriously that "anti-circumcision" that you blame any little "problem" on it?

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think hair growing on your penis is pretty natural. I have been shaving off for 15 years now. If I don't shave it off, it can grow to about an inch or so (Not very attractive in my opinion!) A former bf attributed this "new" hair to my frequent mastrubation, but I don't really buy this idea.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude, are you seriously linking it to circumzision? i think it's just natural. i have hair at the base of my cock though, not on my cock itself. but i honestly don't think it has anything to do with whether yer cut or not. are you guys seriously that "anti-circumcision" that you blame any little "problem" on it?

If you are circumsized and restoring your foreskin some of the skin from your scrotum gets drawn up on the shaft.So yes this is a real problem with being cut.Know what your talking about before you speak.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just shave it off. Mr. Ed and I like to have our bodies hairless.
I personally love the way it looks! I never minded hair before him,but,I always minded, picking the nasty little pubes from my teeth!
Blecch!
C.B.:saevil:

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys!

Turn into a black man....most of us don't have this problem
:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: You shall be saved from the hair gods.
Just kidding...the joke's on me if you're a black man:confused: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Through your eyes, I see my world different;
Through my eyes, you see your world different.
With no sight, it makes no difference how the world looks.:wink:
Orig. quote by Whopper-lee

Miburo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have a couple of strands of hair growing on the 'stem' of my penis as well but i'm not really bothered by it

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you are circumsized and restoring your foreskin some of the skin from your scrotum gets drawn up on the shaft.So yes this is a real problem with being cut.Know what your talking about before you speak.

no one fuckin said anything about foreskin restoration. why don't you know what the fuck yer talkin about before you go making accusations

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
For two different minor surgeries, I had to have part of the genital area shaved, it was the pits when the hair started growing back out again. It just seems like there is more. It itched. I hated it. If I decided to have the shaved look, I would either shave every day or use a hair removal product. Just trimming the hair shouldn't make it itch like it does about the third day after being shaved.

I have had hair get inside the foreskin before, that isn't fun.