Have you ever jerked with another man? (18+ only)

D

deleted627832

No, I haven't.... not even with my brother.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can't give a detailed story since it would violate the rules. However, in the extremely unlikely circumstance I met this friend again, he would be the sole exception that I would do it again. Have no interest at this time in jerking off with any other man...hell I should be so lucky to get a chance to even jerk off period :(.

Andre99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my fucking religious dude 19 yo and me have to share a room for a week.
after a few drinks on party was the first time smoking some weed with him..
Was fucking cool to playing around with him together while talking about it feels doing it
couldn't believe it at first but he was never jerking off his cock because his religious parens tell him he got some brain disease when he will doing it
his face went dark red and he did his best to suppress his body’s reaction but then suddenly he jumped
and his hand grabbed his penis through his boxer like a child would do to prevent urinating..
I saw him fighting the urge to mess it out.. I forced myself to get hold of his hand and pin him down
and then with a dirty smile i´m pulling down his boxer, get my hand completely around his wet pulsating cock.. and then give him some more fast strokes
Oooohhhhh no please Stopp! he moaned loudly.. Please Stop, I’m really gonna piss. Oh no, dont do this on me. But it was to late :)
His whole body was convulsing and then a few second later all of thick white stuff shooting out..