Have you lost....

Austingal

Legendary Member
Media
I think men who need to be watched in order to even be able to masturbate make up an extremely small amount of the male population. I also think they are very rare on this site. Now, people who like to be watched are probably much more common.

That's a very fine distinction and difficult to quantify. At what point does like become need? I can't talk very much about this site specifically because I'm just a new member but even here every day I have received multiple requests to please watch someone just for a short while as they need to get off. (And need is the word they use.) If I went and sat online on more general sites this would increase 10 fold. Of course, I'm happy to admit that what I experience as a great deal of men may, in fact, be but a percentage of the whole. But its an active and obvious percentage in my experience.

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's a very fine distinction and difficult to quantify. At what point does like become need?

Well, I believe you made that distinction yourself in your original post. If men no longer have the ability to masturbate without being watched, the like has become need.

Reactions: Austingal

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think they think they're being flattering and/or persuasive by saying "need". I think the number of men who truly need that is very small, but I would wager that the percentage of people who PM Austingal and other women and phrase it as a need is very high.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every now and again I will how off on camera. I was never addicted to camming; or could it replaced masturbation when alone; or ever replace an organism with a partner

Just something to do when the mood strikes me