horny and crave cock all the time

craigsmith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a bi married man - wife does not put out at all anymore. NO SEX!!! I have found out I love sucking cock. Now I can't get enough cock and cum. I love the feel of it in my mouth and down my throat and LOVE the taste of cum. I see so many guys I would LOVE to suck off and savor their cum in my mouth. Is this too wierd? I love men 30 and over. The 20yo don't seem to do much for me. Have seen a few I would do but mostly love 30 and older. I crave cum so much I would love to suck the cum from used condoms. I thought about asking guys to fill their condoms full of cum and let me eat it. Just knowing the condom has been on their ccck gets me going.

D_Aurifice_Stupher

Account Disabled
Media
I don't know about sucking cum from condoms, yuck! They have chemicals on them that I am just not sure would do anything for the flavor. yuck!

Other than that I am on the same page as you. Straight guy who just once in this life wants to get down on a man. :smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I understand and know the feeling very well..the only difference is that want all this action with only one monster cock..I am gonna kill him dry..when I find him..LOL

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... I am on the same page as you. Straight guy who just once in this life wants to get down on a man. :smile:

Careful, VZR, you might just try it once and find (like the OP) that the craving gets even stronger to where you can't get enough cock. Trust me, I'm speaking from personal experience!

Reactions: Duane.Ament