How can I find a true horse to appreciate and serve?

Parnass

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello everyone!

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post that I looked carefully and guess it would be the most appropriate.

It's rather simple. I have always been obssessed with power and HUGE men. I've been working hard for years to be the best servant and worshipper I could be for a truly oversized man.

Where do you think I should be looking to "offer my services" (to be clear I'm not looking for a transaction I'm doing that by passion and love for superior men)?

If anyone who reads this feels like they are really huge and could use a devoted worshipper like me you can reach out directly as well of course!

Thanks for everything you do on the site I'm a huge fan!

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you have any stallions left over send em my way. I need to work on my deepthroat and face fucking skills
Hello everyone!

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post that I looked carefully and guess it would be the most appropriate.

It's rather simple. I have always been obssessed with power and HUGE men. I've been working hard for years to be the best servant and worshipper I could be for a truly oversized man.

Where do you think I should be looking to "offer my services" (to be clear I'm not looking for a transaction I'm doing that by passion and love for superior men)?

If anyone who reads this feels like they are really huge and could use a devoted worshipper like me you can reach out directly as well of course!

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hello everyone!

Me and my donkey dick are ready for your services

View media item 13432541
View media item 13322241
View media item 13218231
View media item 13202891
View media item 13121201
View media item 13086281