How do you feel after you've swallowed cum from another guy?

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If he took too long to cum, tired and slightly annoyed. If he came too soon, displeased that ended before I wanted to but still happy to have had some fun. If he cums when I want him to, then deeply aroused and satisfied.

• Love
Reactions: subdividemylipz

Latham

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If he took too long to cum, tired and slightly annoyed. If he came too soon, displeased that ended before I wanted to but still happy to have had some fun. If he cums when I want him to, then deeply aroused and satisfied.
Who cares about taking too long or too soon for him to blow his load it's the end result that counts l reckon ay

• Haha
Reactions: johnweek1

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Who cares about taking too long or too soon for him to blow his load it's the end result that counts l reckon ay
I do! Ha, I don't want it to be too fast be like "hey I'm trying to enjoy this dick here and you're already busting!?" And if he takes too long and my arm/jaw start to hurt it's like bro, I want your cum hurry up, LOL.

Latham

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do! Ha, I don't want it to be too fast be like "hey I'm trying to enjoy this dick here and you're already busting!?" And if he takes too long and my arm/jaw start to hurt it's like bro, I want your cum hurry up, LOL.
Maybe a second Cummings in order ay

• Love
Reactions: johnweek1

Dik Ryder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For someone who has been swallowing loads for quite a some time, I feel that's it's an honor to have a guy(s) cum in my mouth, and down my throat! I have a lot of gay and straight friends, some of whom are in relationships, that will hit me up from time to time to give them head, and swallow their load! The best ones though, are the ones who have been edging it for a while, before we would meet up!