How do you feel after you've swallowed cum from another guy?

Latham

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If he took too long to cum, tired and slightly annoyed. If he came too soon, displeased that ended before I wanted to but still happy to have had some fun. If he cums when I want him to, then deeply aroused and satisfied.
Who cares about taking too long or too soon for him to blow his load it's the end result that counts l reckon ay

• Haha
Reactions: johnweek1

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Who cares about taking too long or too soon for him to blow his load it's the end result that counts l reckon ay
I do! Ha, I don't want it to be too fast be like "hey I'm trying to enjoy this dick here and you're already busting!?" And if he takes too long and my arm/jaw start to hurt it's like bro, I want your cum hurry up, LOL.

Latham

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do! Ha, I don't want it to be too fast be like "hey I'm trying to enjoy this dick here and you're already busting!?" And if he takes too long and my arm/jaw start to hurt it's like bro, I want your cum hurry up, LOL.
Maybe a second Cummings in order ay

• Love
Reactions: johnweek1

Dik Ryder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For someone who has been swallowing loads for quite a some time, I feel that's it's an honor to have a guy(s) cum in my mouth, and down my throat! I have a lot of gay and straight friends, some of whom are in relationships, that will hit me up from time to time to give them head, and swallow their load! The best ones though, are the ones who have been edging it for a while, before we would meet up!

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Emp
I understand that there is a whole spectrum of men with a different relationship and attitude towards sucking cock, so the answers will vary. How do you feel about yourself and your life right after you've finished sucking a man's cock and swallowed his sperm? Do you feel better about yourself? Feel lower or ashamed in yourself? Both? Do you feel more for the feeder than yourself? Are you happy that you are living your life this way? Do you feel empowered or degraded?

Empowered and wanting more

Latham

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I understand that there is a whole spectrum of men with a different relationship and attitude towards sucking cock, so the answers will vary. How do you feel about yourself and your life right after you've finished sucking a man's cock and swallowed his sperm? Do you feel better about yourself? Feel lower or ashamed in yourself? Both? Do you feel more for the feeder than yourself? Are you happy that you are living your life this way? Do you feel empowered or degraded?
To quote a song lyric " I'm happy to live the life that l want" l enjoy sucking cock.l neither feel for the feeder as you put it or myself and certainly not ashamed.
He's happy he got to unload and I'm happy to have swallowed his load. We both say thx for that and go out separate ways... no need to make a song and dance about it both got what we wanted ay

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’ve gone to glory holes ducked off. Several guys in one night .. more the merrier ..

I was with this one guy.. he’d cum quickly — so I’d suck him off swallow.. 99 percent time he’d remain hard .. wishing 15 minutes I’d say he’d cum 5 to 6 times ..

I’ve enjoyed cum since the first time I tasted it..

Latham

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To quote a song lyric " I'm happy to live the life that l want" l enjoy sucking cock.l neither feel for the feeder as you put it or myself and certainly not ashamed.
He's happy he got to unload and I'm happy to have swallowed his load. We both say thx for that and go out separate ways... no need to make a song and dance about it both got what we wanted ay
The other part of that song is "To say and do whatever l want"

• Love
Reactions: subdividemylipz

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The best ones though, are the ones who have been edging it for a while, before we would meet up!
I especially enjoy the ones who when pants come down, have been quietly making a big sticky mess- in their underpants, under their foreskin and onto their balls. A quick cleanup, a moment of sweet precum, and very soon the main course...

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I especially enjoy the ones who when pants come down, have been quietly making a big sticky mess- in their underpants, under their foreskin and onto their balls. A quick cleanup, a moment of sweet precum, and very soon the main course...
Yes! I had a new guy who I was meeting for just a "face to face get to know you" in a parking lot. He was referred to me by another married guy I service. I climbed up in the cab of his pickup to chat.

Well, he was wearing shorts and as we talked he was rubbing an obvious bulge forming there. I noticed the front had a gooey wet spot. I asked to see his cock and he pulled back the waistband and released his quickly hardening erection!

It was obviously bigger than average and a big drop of precum ooze from his slit. Without hesitation or permission I just swiped it up with my finger and tasted him. So yummy! He was so horned up thinking about it his whole drive up.

I leaned over and took his knob in my mouth... I just couldn't resist! He got freaked out someone would see, or the store lot having security cameras, so we drove to find a more secluded spot. His hard on was raging and kept leaking copious amounts of precum, and I kept licking it up as I stroked his cock as he drove.

Eventually we found some spot on a more remote road. He finally was able to cum and he shot an incredible load! It was supposed to be just a meet and greet, but turned into a delicious feeding for me. He became a pleased regular!

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes! I had a new guy who I was meeting for just a "face to face get to know you" in a parking lot. He was referred to me by another married guy I service. I climbed up in the cab of his pickup to chat.
<Snip>
One of the most notable ones for me was a neighbor I've known for years, ostensibly straight but I'd found him increasingly curious over time. Talking and drinking led to me asking him if he would like to know what a BJ from a man was like (he brought it up...) and after talking about it for another 3/4 of an hour while tenting, adjusting himself and making a big wet spot on his track pants, he asked me to show him.
Undoing his drawstring and lowering his pants revealed a big wet mess and a very hard cock which cleaned up nicely, and as I did so he kept releasing more and more sweet sticky precum. As I licked it off drop by drop he got into it and very soon I was showing him what a bJ from a man could be like, and he was loving it. I kept him going for as long as possible before swallowing his load without pause or comment, he was quiet for some time and clearly overwhelmed.

Dik Ryder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, it's when one of my regulars comes over, and walks in, and finds me naked and on my knees ready to service them! Sometimes, I can set it up so I have 2-3 guys come over, within a few minutes of each other, and walk in seeing me already giving head to someone!