how does a huge cock fell in your ass

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love taking big cocks and the like here. Like Mr. Slave I especially love taking the guys so hung that most people can't handle them: I love to see the look in their eyes when they realize they are full in me and I'm not screaming "it's too big"....the pleasure stimulation is out of this world!

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Depends on who's using it. There's been some cases where it feels great, others where the person may not know how it use it and I end up feeling nothing.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hurts.
I'm not much of a bottom due to my incredibly tight hole.
I'm not sure what the novelty is. I guess I don't have the sensation feelings other men have with it.

The last big guy I took felt like he was going to punch a hole in my stomach. We had to stop.

D_7kjghtf4

Account Disabled
Media
I like tem big but I've never had over a thick 8.5in cock but would love to try a bigger one as long as they go slow I sure I'll enjoy.:smile:

belowaverage1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It feels rather nice having a thick around 7 inch cock in you.

The main thing is that it feels nice if a guy is a good top. Takes the time to loosen you up and handle your ass right when trying.

If the large guy is like most tops then you should expect a bad experience.

I've had issue where someone that was particularly long felt like they were banging into a wall and I couldn't take all of it...but I believe I've had a larger all in me before.

Sucking is nice but deep throating is hard for some. Realistically some sizes just don't fit and while it's hot to be choked there's a limit to what will go in there.

The biggest I ever had was about 9.5 inches long. No problem, because he wasn't too thick. Girth can be a problem though, length usually isn't.

firecaptain

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had 1 guy who was 91/2 long and 8 around. I really liked him putting me on the floor and just shove and shove until he was fucking me out of my mind. First cock I had had in years. Loved the pain and discomfort, being dominated. I would like to try one much larger. I like to feel that i've truly been fucked a week later.

dutchbottom68

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To me being filled by a huge cock makes me totally happy and it gives me the feeling I am completely taken over... I love the feeling like there is no space left inside and getting tinkles all over... I can ride a hard, huge cock for hours...

I can shed some light on the girth issue. Most bottoms can't take girth nearly as well as length. There are a few talented guys out there that can, and you know you who you are. Not all guys with extra length have extra girth, personally I'm only a little above average length, but my girth is right up there in the extremely rare category. If you're looking to take a big cock, try and find a toy to practice on, that's the one thing guys who could handle girth had in common, they built up to it before even trying to take the real thing.