Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If theres one thing about sex is that it varies. What it feels like can depend on the person youre with, the mood youre in and a bunch of other factors.

Sex can be gross and awkward and uncomfortable. It can also be amazing and freeing and life altering. The main thing to experience from sex is the intimacy. It requires you to get naked and share your most vulnerable and sexual parts, physically and mentally.

Latham

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Depending on who you are with and where you are...if it's out crusing some washroom or park it's usually a quick hard fuck...but if times no problem and your at home or his and making out and hands are all over each other and you finally get to unwrap the package and you stand back and look for a moment taking it all in....and you end up on the bed making out again and you tongue around his ears down his neck and into his Pitts licking them out...then down to his nips sucking and nipping each one (hearing him moan)...tonguing on down to his naval and that treasure trail bypassing his erect leaking cock licking up the sweet taste of his pre cum..
Burying your nose in his pubes taking in that musky manly smell...lapping at his balls taking each one into your mouth separately to suck on (again he's moaning) the you lick up and down his engorged shaft sooo hard...you take his knob into your mouth and suck on it....him withering and you deep throat him...he cries out..
you keep bobbing up and down with your mouth on his cock and holds your head fucking into your mouth...he wants to cum but not yet you release his cock from your mouth and move down between his legs you take both legs and have em over your shoulders you lap his balls again and then suck and that place between his ball sack and arsehole all awhile taking in that manly musky smell.... he's squirming around...you the spread his legs some pull his arse cheeks apart and rim his hole darting your tongue in and out lapping at it sucking it into your mouth you chew on it some ....your driving him wild his cock is leaking at every twitch it makes...he's fucking his arse on your tongue...he wants you inside him... he's begging you to fuck him...you reach for the lube squirt some on his hole then you finger it in first one then two then three finger fucking him to open him up...he feels you touch his prostate he lets out another guteral moan along with more pre cum which you bend over and lick it up..
you get in the push up position after lubing up your own rock hard cock your looking into each other's eyes... he's in ecstasy...you cock is at his entrance you slowly push forward but you slip up his arse crack he teaches down grabs your cock and guides it to his hole he hold it there and gives you the nod to enter him...your knob stretches open his spincher and he lets out a loud moan...you hold there letting him get used to the invasion of his hole... little by little your push forward all the time making eye contact with him...he's willing you on but his face squinches up at each in you push in....you ask if he's ok he says yes...you finally bottom out your body is fully against his and you make out holding still to let him get used to the length nd girth of your cock... tongue's are fighting each other as your kiss becomes harder and you start to move in and out slowly at first.... he's still has some pain but pleads for you to go on...you increase your thrusts ... he's now pushing his arse against you as you fuck into him...you have now fucked him over the pain barrier and he asks you to harder....fuck me fuck me harder really give it to me fuck your cock feels soooo good I'm me.....your fucking him hard now his legs tighten around you the beds squeaking like crazy your about to blow....you tell him your gunna cum...and fuck him like no tomorrow feeling his chute milking your cock with his arse muscles....he says cum in me cum in me seed me bro... fuck yeah shoot that fucking thing....your orgasm is boiling it's pumping up into your shaft you give one great thrust forward entering his colon you scream out and unload one, two,three, six fucking ropes of cum enters him...your both in a sweat you collapse on top of him still with your hard cock up his arse he's milking every last drop of cum out of you.
You pull out your cock half dephated with a plop.
You go straight for his cock taking it in your mouth you start sucking him he's still horny and missing your cock from his hole he starts to fuck your face your gagging but liking every minute of it ....he tells you he is about blow his load you move straight up to his knob and lick and hold it in your mouth as the first blast of his hot cum shoots out he's like a wild man thrusting against the roof of your mouth you swallow the first shot but hold and savor the other ropes...swirl his cum around his now deflated cock then releasing it you kiss him and share his cum with him as his tongue enters your mouth.

nygayguy1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As a curious person who has never had sex before, I wanted to hear other people's experiences with sex and how it feels, etc. Basically hearing your stories about sex
I've written some stories for Literotica, and as much as I try to convey such things in words, sex is something that really has to be experienced. With that said, it's empowering, bonding, intimate, intense... there are so many terms that fit, and if you're with the right man, it's wonderful.

My husband and I have been together a very long time. We love each other deeply, but still, being in him makes me feel closer to him every time. The pleasure is beyond anything else I've ever experienced. His flesh holding mine as I move in him is something I don't just feel in my dick and balls but rather, deep into my core. And while I think the years have made me a master at stroking myself in the most pleasurable ways, the orgasms from being in him have a depth and intensity that are way beyond cumming in any other way. If I could cum that way from jerking off, or even a blowjob... well, maybe it's good that making love is so intense. That bond makes everything awesome!

We also have a few very close FWBs, and making love to them has created an intense bond that is so amazing. When you're moving inside someone--or having them in you--and you're each focused on the other's pleasure, you can create a really amazing bond built on that intimate pleasure. I've had both my husband and FWBs cum from my being in them, and I'd be hard pressed to describe anything more intense than a sexy man shooting his load because of what my dick is doing inside him. Also, I've occasionally bottomed and felt amazing pleasure from the same effect in me. The reason lovers can get each other to sometimes do stupid, reckless things is because that pleasure beyond all others makes you look into their eyes and see something beyond normal humanity, at least when it's really great sex.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most people's first time is awkward. You do remember your first so I would choose a person and setting that's worthy. Ideally, the person you pick is someone you can talk to afterwards so they can set you straight if something happens that you aren't sure about (like spot bleeding).

My suggestion is to get yourself on Prep first. Have regular tests for everything else. Not having Prep is like driving with the handbrake on.

I would not try anal on the first attempt. In fact, I wouldn't try anal until you feel comfortable picking up men and had lots of practice with a dildo so you are comfortable with penetration (if that's your thing).

Reactions: silverberrywine