How much length can fit in a vagina/ass?

Mr. Pookie

Just Browsing
Media
chrispy said:
I have fisted :eek: guys up to my elbow -- a lenght of about 18" -- there doesn't seem to be much of a limit with the right people at the right time...

Sounds like a Mortal Kombat fatality. *deep voice* "Chrispy wins...Fatality"

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dunno - I never pay much attention to what the woman is feeling....

(That's a joke, folks)

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The vagina is, on average, only 8cm long but during arousal it can stretch both widthways and lengthways to accommodate almost any size of penis. My penis is rarely ‘too big’ but it can be too long on ocassions – a problem which can be overcome if I don't go in all the way. The more aroused my wife is the more she can take but being just five foot she can only take 7 inches before it gets uncomfortable

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
>>I've been with girls that wanted 12"+ inside them and others that felt discomfort over 5"... so as mentioned before everyone is different. <<

I can attest to different women having different capacities. ....I am 8 1/2" and my wife does NOT want me to hit bottom. I have to admit that when I do, it hurts me as well. So, as for my wife.....8 1/2 to 9 is the limit.

BTW, years ago, my wife had a boyfriend who was 14" and from what she said, he couldn't screw worth a tinkers damn. <<Blast from the past!! As was said earlier....it was the lenth, not the girth that did her in. He was very thick, but just too damn long! So much for wanting a long one!

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm on the petite side but when I'm good and ready my man can bottom out most of the time and in certain positions, he's 9-10" and thick. I definitely do not like my cervix pounded so usually when he's all the way in we slow fuck. Getting the ol' cervix massaged or gently rubbed by his head is astounding!! :tongue:

Same with anal, he can bottom out but need LOTS of lube ...

spartanjan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Own experience (I mean passive): 10" thick one gets in the ass. It hurts a lot by the beginning but then it fits. Needless to say it gives big pleasure:biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
vinny_spiruccino said:
So Mr. Pookie - are you asking in preparation of takin a big weener in the rump after you turn queer as outlined in your other thread? Just curious. PM me, I think I could help.

I would watch out for vinny, Mr. Pookie.... that dick would definetaly be a stretcher your first time. :cool:

ricta68

Just Browsing
Media
im not gay, but i love dildos. i can take about 13 inches long in my ass and about 11 inches around, and i love getting fisted by my girlfriend.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mr. Pookie said:
Men prone to gayness
This is easily the best thing to come out of the thread thus far. How the hell has it not been mentioned yet?

Also, to answer the question posed in the subject line: INFINITY

slick_saidit

Just Browsing
Media
I am about 7.5" and when my wife and i fuck i can occasionally buttom up and penetrate her womb. To me that feels awesome, but it is slightly uncomfortable for her.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
slick_saidit said:
I am about 7.5" and when my wife and i fuck i can occasionally buttom up and penetrate her womb. To me that feels awesome, but it is slightly uncomfortable for her.

trust me – you are definitely not entering through the cervix to the womb

you may be passing into the further reaches of her vagina, past (but not penetrating) the cervix. check some anatomy.