HUGE DICK and HOT ABS

shannon87

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So i found this pic the other day, and i wanted to know if any knew who this was or where there's more.
This kid is ripped and HUNG. Check it out. :)

Attachments

Reactions: Finedick

shannon87

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't even remember where i found them. I was cleaning my computer and i came across them from a few months ago i think.
And whoever said they're fake i'm almost 100% sure they're both real.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't even remember where i found them. I was cleaning my computer and i came across them from a few months ago i think.
And whoever said they're fake i'm almost 100% sure they're both real.

the first one for example. The skin just under the head of the penis. It looks stretched like the image was stretched. Also, I can't see any veins or imperfections on the penis. A dick that big would have more vascularity.

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the first one for example. The skin just under the head of the penis. It looks stretched like the image was stretched. Also, I can't see any veins or imperfections on the penis. A dick that big would have more vascularity.

Sounds more like jealousy to me. :p
Does every penis have to fall into some scientifically tested theory or something? Surely there can be exceptions with genetics.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds more like jealousy to me. :p
Does every penis have to fall into some scientifically tested theory or something? Surely there can be exceptions with genetics.

Yes, penises do have to fall into some scientifically tested theory. Genetically speaking no penis can be that far over 6" w/o some form of external enlargement process especially for that size.