Hung boy issues

D

deleted39601

If you like hung twinks, underwear, epic cum shots and the like, here is the hot beginning to an epic journey most of you will really enjoy..... now grab your cocks and lets go!!

Hung Boy Issues by Seamow

Trent was stirring under his warm down duvet as his mind entered a dreaming state of sleep. Trent was always a vivid dreamer and tonight was no exception. Having not jerked off in a few days being busy with finals in his first year of university, his 19 year old mind turned to a myriad of catalogued girls noticed during his waking days at school. His unconscious brain wandered from fantasy to fantasy with random strangers that had only been seen for glimpses however engrained into his memory for this exact purpose. However his physical body was responding only too eagerly.

“Uhh, oh god” Trent whispered under his breath still deep asleep with in his own reality.

“UHHH, oooooh”, then suddenly Trent snapped awake with an intense pressure pulsating between his legs. “FUUUCK!!”, Eyes wide open, he swiped the covers off his body. He quickly glance down and watch as his thick steel hard cock leaped forward out of his briefs, the thick mushroom shaped head ballooned as the first massive jet of boy cream was ejected.

“DAMN aaaaah not,.. aaaww,… again!!”, he push his head back deep into his pillow as the intensity of the orgasmic contractions increased spewing forth a torrent of semen. Pulse after pulse of thick pearly ropes jetted far into the air. His cock squirted the head board, his pillow, another long rope on the floor, splats could be heard as Trent rhythmically humped the air. Both of his fist griped the bed sheets at his sides as he bared down clenching his jaw. This cum shot was not letting up, the contractions were almost painful as he continued to empty his balls onto his bedding, chest, and flat budding six pack.

Finally his dick bobbed and lurched out the last few demising spurts. Soon then the hot thick semen just oozed out slowly down the sides of his fat 9 inch shaft. The sperm collected at the base running down around his swollen sack, into his groin, between his tight ass cheeks, and continuing onto the bed sheet underneath.

Trent lay there still not wanting to move being literally covered in his own semen. It was quiet in the room, the morning light started to filter through the blinds, as the faint sound of dripping could be heard from the boy cream running down his headboard onto the hard wood floor below.

“God, now time for the cleanup”, said Trent taking time to stretch, his massive tool still hard bobbing with his pulse. He sat up slowly, the musky smell of sperm hung heavy in the air.

“What am I going to do with you”, He whispered while looking down at his cock glistening in the early morning sun, standing at attention, and covered in its own creamy lacquer.

Trent could feel that his morning wood was not going to subsided on its own, so he stood up, on a mission, like many mornings before this, to find an ice pack. He grabbed his dick and tried to stuff it in at an angle in his little grey cum stained briefs, but there was no room for the fullness of his manhood even his swollen balls were about all the briefs could cradle. Finally after trying he just pulled them down, plucked some tissues and did a quick, not so through job of wiping off his torso, dick, and between his thighs. Heading off down the hall, Trent’s tender heavy erection was bouncing in every directing forcing him to take carful steps. His cock felt as if it was going burst from the blood pressure and ice was the only cure, at least that’s what has helped before. Heading back to the his bed room with an ice pack and paper towel roll under his toned arm, Trent was hit by the strong smell of drying cum filling the air.

“better opened a window” he thought.

Trent sat down the edge of his bed, on the only dry part he could find and applied the ice gingerly to his meat. The erection finally subsided and a sense of satisfaction and relive filled his body.

“Finally, good”, he blurted out and then threw himself back onto the bed in utter relaxation forgetting the mess yet to be cleaned.

Damit!!” he almost yelled but quickly covered his mouth not wanting wake the rest of the house and his nosy sister in the room next. His golden brown curly hair was now mashed with thick boy cream and the attempts to wipe it out was a fools errand.,

“I guess I’ll have to wash my hair for sure now”

Back from the shower in his now cleaned up room, the trash can piled high with paper towel, and cologne replacing the musky sent of his seed, he decided to get dressed. He opened his underwear drawer and riffled through to finding a fresh pair of grey cotton briefs.

Putting in one foot at a time he pulled the underwear up his long lean track running legs and first snapped them up over his round high tight ass. With being hung, the fun part of putting on underwear is packing the package and Trent was no exception. He cradled his full sack in his hand with the heavy lip cock draping over and placed his balls almost one at a time into the pouch provided by the underwear designer; who do not consider men of his endowment. Then he stuffed and pushed his massive boy meat over his balls and to the left, tucking the head just under his large scrotum while snapping up elastic waist band. Examining himself in the mirror, his briefs looked to be heavily weighed down by the fullness of his un-cut endowment. The waist band curved, pulled down by the weight to just below the base of his thick teen cock. He smiled realising one reason he wore briefs was for the sheer joy of seeing his flesh fill them out. As he admired himself in the mirror, a little drop of pre-cum soaked through the fabric leaving a dark spot.

Just then, snapping out of his own cock appreciating trance he remembered, “Shit I’m going to be late for Jason!”

To be continued….

D

deleted39601

ok so here is more, i guess should show you me... I'm a solid and honest 7.75 inches and thick. I could lie and say 8 or 9 like other do. but i do have a heavy flaccid version dick. This hang.jpg
underwear bulge.jpg
20190401_093730.jpg
is was i have to stuff in underwear each day lol

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
would ya'll like me to continue this story? i have not worked on this but if there is still interest i can if you want?
Do bears poo in the woods, is the Pope catholic ? (no offence meant by the way to anyone !)

D

deleted39601

Ok here is some continuation of the story i started years earlier..

Trent was running up the walk toward the pool complex where Trent awaited him impatiently. Today was practices and the had agreed to meet over the weekend and swim laps. Jason gave him a look and they walked together into the change rooms.

As they changed together Jason couldn’t help but noticed Jason’s full briefs just before he quickly pulled them down. “Holy shit Trent!, what the hell have you been eating all summer?”

“Fuck off Jason, don’t stare you fag, you have seen me before! Why do you have to keep doing that to me in public?” Trent said through his nose, trying not to laugh”

“Oh come on, you like it, you always parade that thing around here. Like no one knows what you are doing, you’re such a show off” Jason fired back, “A fucking late show off!”

“I know you like watching, that’s why. I’m going to wash up and flop it around just for you Jason, ha ha ha ha ha!” Trent said swinging his cock around the empty room.

The shower was quick, Jason was happy about that, as he struggled to keep his cock from going full mast as the site of Trent. He wasn’t gay but Trent’s body and cock sure made him secretly uncomfortable. They continued getting ready, Trent reached for his trunks, slipped them on, the fabric protested and stretched around his full boys. He wondered if his cock would stay in place this time and not slip out. He also wondered if his issue of spontaneous ejaculation wouldn’t be a factor. They have been getting more and intense and frequent, however usually when he is sleeping or at home. Sometimes it’s just a boner, sometimes it’s a mess. “may be should have worn a condom”, he said softly to himself as he tied the light blue trunks to contain his meat.

Trent and Jason walked out to the pool, their trunks cradling their cum dispensers in tightly. Trent’s heavy package waived and bounced as he walked, completely unforgiving and conspicuous to what was inside. While Jason also was packing an above averaged penis, it was no comparison to way Trent’s cock hung off his small twinkie frame. The girls swim team watched them walk out, secretly point and whispering to each other. The other boys pretended not to notice but couldn’t help but sneak in the odd glance down at Trent’s massive bulging gift-wrapped schlong. Trent held his hands in front casually to not draw the attention, but it was no use.

With a big splash Jason and Trent jumped in and started their laps. As the water flowed through and around his package, Trent felt the familiar feeling.

“Damn” he said out loud.

Jason asked, “What”

“oh nothing”, but the feeling wouldn’t go away. Why, what’s wrong with me? He though. Trent could feel his balls stirring and his piss slit filling with pre-cum. Although he just came that morning, his package was gearing up again without his control.

Trent jumped out of the pool leaving Jason behind in confusion. Into the change room as fast as his feet could manage without slipping. I’ll just jerk off and go back to avoid any issues he though to himself. But he wanted to get out of he pool before his tool was at full volume. He ran into the only individual change stall for some privacy. his cock was aching for realise from it’s swim trunk prison. First, he untied his trunks, that felt like an eternity. The feeling was as if he had to piss but with waves of pleasure and pressure.

Finally, his cock was freed and bounced up smacking his belly, the plump head landing well above his belly button. “God I’m huge”, Jason reach down and started stroking with both hands, his nuts frolicking freely about his groin as he milked his manhood. “This is going to be a big one” he inherently knew by the feeling deep within. However, Trent forgot one thing, clean up materials, and this though only crossed his young, hormone filled, mind when it was too late….

Like a gun his penis was loading up with ammunition and some pre-cum started oozing down his thick veiny shaft, providing a lubricated that only quickened the next phase.

“oh man I’m going to cum, shit where is this going to all go, how can I clean…oh fuck it’s it’s.. I’m going to ahhhh. His face looked to be in pain as he tried the only thing he could think of at that exact moment.

“I’m just going to have to suck my own dick and this time SWALLOW!” This sudden idea bought him a moment to compose. Being his size and only 135lbs Trent was able to just get the tip to his mouth before, but this time he would have to hold it there. “Kinda, gross but what the hell it’s only my own brand”

Trent bent forward opened his lips and received the fat head of his cock. Into his mouth it went, only, as it was to hard to bend any more forward. His cock was way ahead of him, he could already taste the salty semen mixed pre-cum. With one hand on the back of his head and the other holding his shaft, he let go and his massive twink cock took over.

The first jet pulsed with an intense contraction, hitting the back of his mouth and filling it with the contents of his swollen full balls, however he bravely swallowed fully. Again and again, as if he was sucking on a seamen pumping straw. Trent tried to drink his seed down as fast as it pulsed and pumped into him, but it was too much. Some it spilled out around his lips flooding his lap and trunks. Jet after Jet, it wouldn’t stop, each time more powerful, more seed, more cum, more boy juice. Swallow after swallow he let it in, trying to consume his thick teen milk like a hungry nursing pup.

After while it subsided, and he nursed his piss slit of the last few gushes. “It’s not bad, almost sweet” The rest of his groin was soaked.

A moment passed he felt light headed. Trent reached into his bag and grabbed his grey briefs, wiped what he could and put the soaked pair back on. “Gross, but I must deal with this when I get home.”

After, Jason walked into the change room just as Trent was zipping up his jeans around the head of his cock. “what is wrong, you left suddenly?”

“Nothing, not feeling good”, Trent lied as he felt the semen dripping between his legs and still oozing out of his massive cock head. “I got to get home” and with that ran out of the room, again Leaving Jason behind and very confused…………………………………….

Great update. You might want to recheck the names in the latest chapter tough. You appear to have confused Trent for Jason a few times.