Expert Member
Media
Even though we were heading towards the end of spring, the afternoon was too hot. I just had finished a friendly tennis match with one of my friends, Marcel, who had invited me to stay for a few days with him in Monaco. We met the summer after finishing high school in Berlin, when both of us were traveling through Europe. My name is Diego, I'm from Spain and even though his family is French Marcel grew up in Monaco, his family is filthy rich.
We had stayed in contact through social media throughout the last 5 years but never managed to see each other again. Marcel was constantly traveling, and I was constantly working. Our love for tennis helped maintain contact, as we would talk about the top players and big matches, especially during grand slams.
A few weeks ago, while talking about the Miami Open, Marcel asked if I wanted to accompany him to Roland Garros, as his friend that was supposed to go with him couldn't go this year. I explained I didn't have the money for such an expensive trip, even if for a few days. Marcel said that he didn't mind paying for the tickets and hotel stay, and if I could get myself to Monaco on the week before the tournament began, I could tag along with him on a road trip to Paris (a tradition between him and his friend). I would never have an opportunity like that one, so I managed to get some days off work and I booked my flights. I arrived in Monaco on Thursday, a day before our road trip began. We would be dividing the trip between two days, arriving in Paris on Saturday, a day before the tournament began. I would accompany him for the first week, as I couldn't afford to stay for the whole two weeks.
I practiced tennis one or two days a week, besides going to the gym five days a week. I liked staying in shape. If I had to compare my physique with a tennis player I would have to say I'm a tanned Coric, but with curly hair, like Berrettini, but not with that model face, even though I have a pretty one. I can find someone easily to have sex. If I go out with friends I usually end up with a girl, try to take her home, even though I also hooked up with boys on nightclubs as well. If I am a considerable time without sex I activate my grindr profile and invite a bottom to my place. I'm bisexual and my closest friends know that. Marcel doesn't, though. He's a bit smaller than me, but must be around 180cm. He's blonde, but his hair is shaved in a buzzcut. He's also in shape, he told me he has a personal trainer that he video calls with, even when he's traveling.
So, when we arrived at his place, he told me to just change into some sports clothes as he booked us a court in the place where the Monte Carlo tournament happens, so we could finally see who's the better player. I won two sets to one, but it was tight. The last set was 6-4 and took over an hour. We're both tired and sweaty, our shirts completely soaked in sweat, heading to the showers when we passed by a court where I noticed Stefanos Tsitsipas was practicing, ahead of Roland Garros. I said to Marcel that by now I would expect him to be in Paris already. Marcel told me that he most likely preferred the quiet environment of practicing here.
On the side of the court that we were passing through, the sparring partner of Stefanos was playing. When the point ended, Marcel shout out to the guy, who waved back. They knew each other from the club. He also had spoken to Stefanos once or twice, he explained. I was starstruck. I was expecting to see some famous players in Paris, from the stands, but not here and so up close. Marcel made some hand gestures, asking to the Stefanos' partner if we could stay and watch for a bit, as I was so excited. He allowed, so we sat outside of the court, with a view from the back. After a few more points, Tsitsipas and his partner switched sides and he was now less than 5 meters away from us. I was focused on watching them play, but when it was his partner side to serve again and he bent that formidable ass towards us my mind shifted. It was one of those times where I haven't had sex for a while and seeing that bubble butt jiggling, bending, moving on those tight shorts made my dick twitch. I could barely look elsewhere. I was mesmerized. In my mind I could only think of all the things I'd love to do with that ass. My dick was getting hard and it would be impossible to hide a boner with the shorts I was wearing, so I tried to focus on the practice, taking picks at that ass once in a while. The practice eventually ended and Stefanos went to the chairs on the side court, moving those big muscled buttocks. I had noticed his big ass while watching him play on tv, but seeing it live and so close was something else. I knew I was going to be spanking my dick in that shower.
With the practice over, Marcel waved back to Tsitsipas' partner and we headed to the showers. I was thirsty, of the heat and not only that, which allowed me to notice I had left my water bottle at the court where we played. Marcel told the general directions to the showers and to choose one with the door unlocked. We would meet up again at the car, he would drop me home and go on a date with his girlfriend, since they would be apart for 2 weeks. I had my water bottle and was now finally going to a much-needed shower. All the showers were private and since we had gone directly to the court when we arrived I had still to choose one. I pulled the knob on one of the first doors, and the door opened, but the room wasn't empty. In front of me was Tsitsipas, naked. His perfect and muscled white chest and abs, but tanned arms, his curly hair, wet with sweat... his dick and bush. When he saw me, he quickly turned around to avoid me seeing his penis, but ended up showing me his ass and I was now seeing it naked. White like his chest, big, but not flaccid at all, hanging in there, pure muscle. I wished I could touch it and feel how hard it was. I couldn't move until seconds later he turned his head towards the door and asked me to leave and shut it. I did so and quickly tried to open the door next to it. Thankfully it was open and nobody was there. I was so embarrassed from what had happened, I took my clothes off and took a long cold shower, without taking the opportunity to masturbate as I had planned. When I was ready to leave the locker room I noticed a piece of paper on the floor next to the door. I picked it up and had a number and two words that said TEXT ME.
I was confused and had no idea what that could be about, but in my mind I knew only one person could know I was there in that specific locker room, so if it was for me it could only be Stefanos. But was I not believing it. I decided to text. I wrote 'Hey, so this number was left in my locker room.' As I was going to the parking lot to meet Marcel, who already had texted me saying he was waiting, I got a response asking me to go back to the practice court where Stefanos was practicing before. I thought a small detour wouldn't be much of a delay and also it was a place with some people around, so I would be safe. I went there and sat where we were before seeing the practice it was Stefanos. He was wearing some thight dark jeans and a green t-shirt. He saw me and signaled me to come to him. I got near him and even though we could hear some people playing in some courts and one or another person was passing by, nobody was actually paying attention to us.
- Hello. - he said to me smiling. - Sorry for before, my door should have been locked, I forgot to do it. But people do knock before opening a door here, to avoid those situations.
- It's okay, I'm the one that should be apologizing, it's my first time here so I didn't know I had to knock. My friend told me I could just go to an unlocked locker room.
- Yeah, he probably expected you to have some manners. - said he, making sure I understood he was joking. I laughed and said sorry again. - It's fine, I'm just joking. And you did like the view, so... - He said this with a smile that was not a joking one, but more of a cheeky one. I didn't know what to respond to that, or I took too long to say anything, which pretty much made him know he was right about that.
- Yeah, I had noticed before, when you're watching me play. I know I have a good butt and now I'm able to distinguish who looks at it because they are impressed with it and those looks that go beyond that and yours definitely was just not impressed, but... - and at this moment he got closer to me and lowered his voice - turned on by it. He then got up, and started walking away. I was again a statue, not moving, aroused by his boldness and also, again, by his butt, now on those thight jeans. He stopped, looked back at me, looked down on his ass, smiled back at me and said: - You're coming or what?
I followed him towards the parking lot and that's when I remembered that Marcel should still be waiting for me. I looked at my phone and I had a text from him. He had left or he would be late for his date. He asked me to take a uber home. I texted back, apologizing, saying I took too much time showering and would call the uber, no problem. The parking lot was almost empty and Stefanos was expecting me near his car, when I got closed he got in in the driver's seat and I on the passenger's seat. He started the car, the radio also was on and he took us out of the parking lot and onto the road. He was the one breaking the silence, since he was also the one more comfortable with the whole situation.
- We're going to my apartment. - he smiled at me briefly and then paid attention to the road again.

Expert Member
Media
- Ok. - I said. My dick was already getting hard from what could possibly happen next. In my mind I thought that it was not possible that I was going to fuck that ass. I was wearing kakhi shorts and was afraid that if my dick started leaking precum, my briefs wouldn't be enough to cover it, so I focused on the view outside the window. Monaco was a beautiful place.
We quickly arrived at his place, the car went into the garage and he asked me to follow him up the elevator, which opened directly at his apartment, no hallway. The door opened and we were inside his living room. He came towards me, looking me in the eye. That was the most exciting part, he wasn't ashamed or afraid, he knew what he wanted and he was coming for it. That was hot. I felt I had to do something as well, take some charge, if I wanted that ass. I walked towards him and grabbed his waist and pulled him towards me, our bodies touched each other, on the legs and our bulges, we were both with our dicks already hard. Our foreheads touched and he gave me that wicked smile again that he showed me when he said his ass turned me on. I never felt so horny in my life. I smiled back, in a provocative way and then kissed him, while forcing him to a wall. My hands were all over his chest while we kissed eagerly. I love a big chest and I felt like he had been pulling weight to get it bigger. When I felt the muscles of his chest on my hands I felt a drip of pre-cum coming from my dick. Feeling his hard abs, grabbing that chest, oh my dick was hard like never before. He was doing the same with my body, his hands were going from my neck to my chest, abs, waist and finally he grabbed my hard dick and at the same time he stared licking and kissing my neck. My dick started leaking pre-cum right away and I let out a gasp of pleasure. When he heard my gasp and let out a small laugh and went back to my neck and started his way up to my ear lobe. All this time he was rubbing my dick, and I could feel my underwear getting wetter and wetter. I grabbed his long hair and pushed his head a little bit back. While I did this, he used his tongue to lick my lips while looking me straight in the eyes. We went back to kissing, and now we were both unzipping and taking each other pants. I could see he had been leaking pre-cum as well, since his underwear were also wet at the tip of his hard cock. It was a long thick one. But that was not what I wanted to see the most. I grabbed one of his buttocks with my right hand, so big, bubbly and firm from all that tennis that I felt my dick throbbing inside my underwear. I said to him:
- I want to see that ass.
- Yes, sir. - he told me and turned around, walked into his sofa and laid down. I kneeled next to it and slowly took his boxers down, revealing the most magnificent ass I had ever seen. It was everything I was expecting for. When the boxers were more than half down his legs, he took them out himself and I grabbed his ass with my hands and pulled him into doggy style. It didn't fit in its entirety in my hands, even though they are big. I slapped one buttock and then the other and Stefanos let out a moan and said "harder, hit me harder!". I did and he let out an even louder moan, that made me so horny that I went with my mouth and took a bite on both of his buttocks, making sure it hurt just a little bit. By now, I looked up and I could see his hands were all over his chest and abs, while his face had this lust, he was loving every second, he was eager for this for so long. He had a hot body and he knew it and liked it to touch it himself. I opened his ass and spit on his hole, which was hairless and omg so pretty I went head first into it.
- Oh yes, lick my ass with that hot tongue, oh it feels so good hmm oh yes hmm that tongue is so hot, lick my hole, sir oh fuck yes. - after showing this whore side of his with this dirty talk, which I loved, he started shaking his ass a little and even shoving it into my face. I continued to eat that ass like it was the last ass I would ever eat in the entire world. I knew it probably it wasn't the last, but I also knew a hotter one than this would be difficult to find so I made sure I ate it good and enjoyed myself in it for as long I as could. I alternated using solely my tongue in his ass with using my full mouth, by opening it and pretty much penetrating him with my tongue with shaking that ass and have my face buried in the middle. I paused to say:
- You like it when I lick your ass, ugh? Oh god, you have such a hot and big ass, I could spend hours with my face in it.
Stefanos responded:
- Yes, sir, I love it. Please eat my ass, you're doing it so good. This ass is all yours. - So I buried my face and tongue in it once more, spit on it and Stefanos would moan and moan and scream of pleasure. My dick was as hard as it never were and I wasn't even touching it, almost to that point of that pain you feel of your dick being so hard, asking you to stroke it. But I was focused on that ass and my hands were opening those cheeks and I didn't know how much I was going to last if I started stroking while eating that ass, so I was resisting.
I was fucking that ass with my tongue, then with one finger, then two, spanking those cheeks with my hand at the same time, Stefanos moaning, asking me to spank it harder. His body was shaking more and more, I was fingering that ass like crazy, his screams becoming louder and louder, he started shaking that ass and making the movements to get my fingers inside of him himself, taking a little bit of control. I let him. We were both sweating, pre-cumming, moaning, completely emerged in pleasure. Between moans Stefanos said:
- I want you to fuck me, sir. I need that dick in my ass.
- Yeah? You need to feel this dick opening that hole, yeah?
- Yes, sir,I want you to go slowly so I can feel every bit of it.
- Hmm, but first you have to get it ready, so on your knees and start sucking! - He turned around, I got up and he grabbed my dick with one hand, like it was the handle of his racket, looked into my eyes and slowly licked the tip of my dick, which was full of pre-cum, he drew his tongue back and a pre-cum bridge formed, which I grabbed with one finger and fed into his mouth. He licked my finger slowly, looking me in the eyes, smiled... the look and smile of a hungry whore. He licked my dick from the bottom to the top, slowly and then put his mouth at the head and made his way down. My dick was finally getting some action and at that moment I felt a shiver coming from my feet to my head, and I released a loud moan, it was like my body was finally able to relax. Stef knew exactly what he was doing. He was going up and down, slowly and then fast, he was stroking my dick at the same time and getting it full of his saliva... at one point he dived full on it, I could feel my dick touching his throat, the sound of a little gag, he let go, looked at me, his mouth full of saliva and pre-cum, I was just moaning with finally having that dick being treated like it deserves and seeing that face of a cocksucker just made me grab his long hair, so soft, and drive his head back into my dick and force it. I was now fucking that face of a Greek god, he was gagging but letting me use that mouth, he was loving every single moment of it as well. I felt I was about to burst, so I pulled his hair gently and hold his face close to my cock, but now allowing him to touch it with his mouth.
- Show me your bed. - I said. He got up, kissed me hard, with tongue, I could taste my cock from his mouth, I loved it. Then, he pulled away and walked in front of me towards the bedroom of the flat. Seeing that ass naked walking, I thought all of that was a dream, it had to be. My hand went to my dick with that view, but I quickly took it away or I would burst seeing that ass walking and that would be a waist of cum. I like edging and I'm at controlling my breath and not cumming to soon. I followed him and he laid down, ass up, on the bed, turned his neck around and looked me in the eyes. I knew what I had to do. I laid on top of him and started rubbing my dick in the middle of that ass. When a guy has and ass like that and likes to have a dick in the middle of it, that's my favorite thing in the world. I started thrusting my dick between those cheeks, my pre-cum enough to be used as lube, he was moaning and asking me for me to fuck him, to put my dick inside his bubbly ass. I also couldn't wait any longer. He went to a drawer, got some lube and condoms, passed them to me. I put the condom, lubed it, he laid on his side. I went to him, put some lube in his hole, stick a finger inside, which made him let out a pleasure scream, he was not expecting it. Then, I finally started putting my dick in. First the head, then I waited a little and slowly put the rest. Once I was all in, I kissed him and grabbed his muscled chest and caressed his nipples. At that moment I could feel his ass squeezing my cock. For me that was the signal I needed. I started fucking him. I was fucking Stefanos Tsitsipas. My dick was inside his ass. I started slow and was going quicker and quicker, he was moaning, asking me to go faster and harder, the sound of my body hitting those big cheeks, along with both our moans and dirty words, I was getting so close... so I took my dick out and demanded he sat on my dick.
- Yes, sir. - he responded. - You want me to seat my big ass on your dick? - he said while seating on it, not waiting for a response he already had. - Hmm, such a good dick, papi (this one surprised me, he knew a little Spanish, made me smirk). Hmm so good riding this hard cock hmm aaah fuck me yes fuuuuck me!! Use this ass so you can feel this mouth with your mil after. I'm your bitch, sir. Oh my god, it feels so good.
I was looking him in the eye while he put this show for me, riding my dick and saying all that nasty stuff. My hands all over his body, then controlling the riding with my hands on his cheeks. Then, I started going up and down with my hips, he layed his chest on mine and let me fuck him, letting out moans and just saying fuck me, fuck, fuck me sir, harder, hit my ass, it's all yours papi, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me aaaah fuuuuuck meee.
He was hitting the climax, he elevated his torso, stared stroking his dick and cum came out in spurts and landing on my chest. His body started to shake, his hole squeezing my cock everytime cum was bursting out of his. He was shaking in pleasure, a very intense orgasm that was turning me on like I never felt. I started grunting louder, heavy breathing, he noticed and jumped out of my cock, took the condom and started stroking my cock with his mouth close to it. Within seconds I came, he was taking it all with my dick hard inside his mouth, I was grabbing the sheets and pushing all my body up, shivers running all over me. I looked at him and cum was coming out of his mouth, but he had swallowed some as well. He rested his face in my thigh, looked at me and asked:
- Did you like it, papi?
- Fuck yeah, you bitch. - and gave a little slap on his face. He got up, walked that big ass towards the bathroom, stopped at the door and said:
- Come, let's take a shower. - I got up and joined him. We showered and shared some more kisses and explored our bodies with our hands once again, we were hard again, but unfortunately he didn't have time to continue to fool around. He had some brands responsibilities to attend and he couldn't excuse himself out of those with Roland Garros coming up. I also mentioned that I was going to go to the tournament and hoped to see him play.
When I was ready to leave, he called me an uber to my friend's place. He was still taking care of his hair, only with a white towel around his waist. I gave him a little kiss, grabbed his ass one last time and headed towards the door. The next morning, while me and my friend were getting everything in the car for our road trip, I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I took my phone out when I was already on the passenger seat, with my friend starting the car and consequently the trip. I read a message from a number I didn't have saved exactly as we started hitting the road:
Loved our time yesterday. Hope to see you at Roland Garros. I'll be under so much stress that I'll need help relaxing. ;)
The thought of it made my dick hard once again.

(this is a work of fiction)

Krobbie1954

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Loved your recounting of events. Hot for you as this was only a dream previously. That really is great of him to give you this in reality plus I’m sure it helped his game. He woul;d have that memory and the feeling of being fucked while he was playing the tournament plus the added bonus of knowing his fucker papi was in the audience. Cheers!

noturbaby

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great, great! can we have one about Dominic Thiem please? He's from the same bubble butt league
05192dd8416e21975bee3f8878f77eb00e43f37f.gifv
c62a321614933c9d3bcd504399e14ce9947998c5.gifv

a7f383d0961a2eb6ede70343b8143ce1fb2f3f8d.gifv
5765a9172850d6d78f5b183fcdc981abbd281665.gifv

d7cfec3a6f75d7dc756e93da64d3b340c613af0a.gifv

Krobbie1954

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great, great! can we have one about Dominic Thiem please? He's from the same bubble butt league

Now they’re an arse to be proud of. No wonder you want to get your face and cock in that.

8Cylinder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Ok. - I said. My dick was already getting hard from what could possibly happen next. In my mind I thought that it was not possible that I was going to fuck that ass. I was wearing kakhi shorts and was afraid that if my dick started leaking precum, my briefs wouldn't be enough to cover it, so I focused on the view outside the window. Monaco was a beautiful place.
We quickly arrived at his place, the car went into the garage and he asked me to follow him up the elevator, which opened directly at his apartment, no hallway. The door opened and we were inside his living room. He came towards me, looking me in the eye. That was the most exciting part, he wasn't ashamed or afraid, he knew what he wanted and he was coming for it. That was hot. I felt I had to do something as well, take some charge, if I wanted that ass. I walked towards him and grabbed his waist and pulled him towards me, our bodies touched each other, on the legs and our bulges, we were both with our dicks already hard. Our foreheads touched and he gave me that wicked smile again that he showed me when he said his ass turned me on. I never felt so horny in my life. I smiled back, in a provocative way and then kissed him, while forcing him to a wall. My hands were all over his chest while we kissed eagerly. I love a big chest and I felt like he had been pulling weight to get it bigger. When I felt the muscles of his chest on my hands I felt a drip of pre-cum coming from my dick. Feeling his hard abs, grabbing that chest, oh my dick was hard like never before. He was doing the same with my body, his hands were going from my neck to my chest, abs, waist and finally he grabbed my hard dick and at the same time he stared licking and kissing my neck. My dick started leaking pre-cum right away and I let out a gasp of pleasure. When he heard my gasp and let out a small laugh and went back to my neck and started his way up to my ear lobe. All this time he was rubbing my dick, and I could feel my underwear getting wetter and wetter. I grabbed his long hair and pushed his head a little bit back. While I did this, he used his tongue to lick my lips while looking me straight in the eyes. We went back to kissing, and now we were both unzipping and taking each other pants. I could see he had been leaking pre-cum as well, since his underwear were also wet at the tip of his hard cock. It was a long thick one. But that was not what I wanted to see the most. I grabbed one of his buttocks with my right hand, so big, bubbly and firm from all that tennis that I felt my dick throbbing inside my underwear. I said to him:
- I want to see that ass.
- Yes, sir. - he told me and turned around, walked into his sofa and laid down. I kneeled next to it and slowly took his boxers down, revealing the most magnificent ass I had ever seen. It was everything I was expecting for. When the boxers were more than half down his legs, he took them out himself and I grabbed his ass with my hands and pulled him into doggy style. It didn't fit in its entirety in my hands, even though they are big. I slapped one buttock and then the other and Stefanos let out a moan and said "harder, hit me harder!". I did and he let out an even louder moan, that made me so horny that I went with my mouth and took a bite on both of his buttocks, making sure it hurt just a little bit. By now, I looked up and I could see his hands were all over his chest and abs, while his face had this lust, he was loving every second, he was eager for this for so long. He had a hot body and he knew it and liked it to touch it himself. I opened his ass and spit on his hole, which was hairless and omg so pretty I went head first into it.
- Oh yes, lick my ass with that hot tongue, oh it feels so good hmm oh yes hmm that tongue is so hot, lick my hole, sir oh fuck yes. - after showing this whore side of his with this dirty talk, which I loved, he started shaking his ass a little and even shoving it into my face. I continued to eat that ass like it was the last ass I would ever eat in the entire world. I knew it probably it wasn't the last, but I also knew a hotter one than this would be difficult to find so I made sure I ate it good and enjoyed myself in it for as long I as could. I alternated using solely my tongue in his ass with using my full mouth, by opening it and pretty much penetrating him with my tongue with shaking that ass and have my face buried in the middle. I paused to say:
- You like it when I lick your ass, ugh? Oh god, you have such a hot and big ass, I could spend hours with my face in it.
Stefanos responded:
- Yes, sir, I love it. Please eat my ass, you're doing it so good. This ass is all yours. - So I buried my face and tongue in it once more, spit on it and Stefanos would moan and moan and scream of pleasure. My dick was as hard as it never were and I wasn't even touching it, almost to that point of that pain you feel of your dick being so hard, asking you to stroke it. But I was focused on that ass and my hands were opening those cheeks and I didn't know how much I was going to last if I started stroking while eating that ass, so I was resisting.
I was fucking that ass with my tongue, then with one finger, then two, spanking those cheeks with my hand at the same time, Stefanos moaning, asking me to spank it harder. His body was shaking more and more, I was fingering that ass like crazy, his screams becoming louder and louder, he started shaking that ass and making the movements to get my fingers inside of him himself, taking a little bit of control. I let him. We were both sweating, pre-cumming, moaning, completely emerged in pleasure. Between moans Stefanos said:
- I want you to fuck me, sir. I need that dick in my ass.
- Yeah? You need to feel this dick opening that hole, yeah?
- Yes, sir,I want you to go slowly so I can feel every bit of it.
- Hmm, but first you have to get it ready, so on your knees and start sucking! - He turned around, I got up and he grabbed my dick with one hand, like it was the handle of his racket, looked into my eyes and slowly licked the tip of my dick, which was full of pre-cum, he drew his tongue back and a pre-cum bridge formed, which I grabbed with one finger and fed into his mouth. He licked my finger slowly, looking me in the eyes, smiled... the look and smile of a hungry whore. He licked my dick from the bottom to the top, slowly and then put his mouth at the head and made his way down. My dick was finally getting some action and at that moment I felt a shiver coming from my feet to my head, and I released a loud moan, it was like my body was finally able to relax. Stef knew exactly what he was doing. He was going up and down, slowly and then fast, he was stroking my dick at the same time and getting it full of his saliva... at one point he dived full on it, I could feel my dick touching his throat, the sound of a little gag, he let go, looked at me, his mouth full of saliva and pre-cum, I was just moaning with finally having that dick being treated like it deserves and seeing that face of a cocksucker just made me grab his long hair, so soft, and drive his head back into my dick and force it. I was now fucking that face of a Greek god, he was gagging but letting me use that mouth, he was loving every single moment of it as well. I felt I was about to burst, so I pulled his hair gently and hold his face close to my cock, but now allowing him to touch it with his mouth.
- Show me your bed. - I said. He got up, kissed me hard, with tongue, I could taste my cock from his mouth, I loved it. Then, he pulled away and walked in front of me towards the bedroom of the flat. Seeing that ass naked walking, I thought all of that was a dream, it had to be. My hand went to my dick with that view, but I quickly took it away or I would burst seeing that ass walking and that would be a waist of cum. I like edging and I'm at controlling my breath and not cumming to soon. I followed him and he laid down, ass up, on the bed, turned his neck around and looked me in the eyes. I knew what I had to do. I laid on top of him and started rubbing my dick in the middle of that ass. When a guy has and ass like that and likes to have a dick in the middle of it, that's my favorite thing in the world. I started thrusting my dick between those cheeks, my pre-cum enough to be used as lube, he was moaning and asking me for me to fuck him, to put my dick inside his bubbly ass. I also couldn't wait any longer. He went to a drawer, got some lube and condoms, passed them to me. I put the condom, lubed it, he laid on his side. I went to him, put some lube in his hole, stick a finger inside, which made him let out a pleasure scream, he was not expecting it. Then, I finally started putting my dick in. First the head, then I waited a little and slowly put the rest. Once I was all in, I kissed him and grabbed his muscled chest and caressed his nipples. At that moment I could feel his ass squeezing my cock. For me that was the signal I needed. I started fucking him. I was fucking Stefanos Tsitsipas. My dick was inside his ass. I started slow and was going quicker and quicker, he was moaning, asking me to go faster and harder, the sound of my body hitting those big cheeks, along with both our moans and dirty words, I was getting so close... so I took my dick out and demanded he sat on my dick.
- Yes, sir. - he responded. - You want me to seat my big ass on your dick? - he said while seating on it, not waiting for a response he already had. - Hmm, such a good dick, papi (this one surprised me, he knew a little Spanish, made me smirk). Hmm so good riding this hard cock hmm aaah fuck me yes fuuuuck me!! Use this ass so you can feel this mouth with your mil after. I'm your bitch, sir. Oh my god, it feels so good.
I was looking him in the eye while he put this show for me, riding my dick and saying all that nasty stuff. My hands all over his body, then controlling the riding with my hands on his cheeks. Then, I started going up and down with my hips, he layed his chest on mine and let me fuck him, letting out moans and just saying fuck me, fuck, fuck me sir, harder, hit my ass, it's all yours papi, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me aaaah fuuuuuck meee.
He was hitting the climax, he elevated his torso, stared stroking his dick and cum came out in spurts and landing on my chest. His body started to shake, his hole squeezing my cock everytime cum was bursting out of his. He was shaking in pleasure, a very intense orgasm that was turning me on like I never felt. I started grunting louder, heavy breathing, he noticed and jumped out of my cock, took the condom and started stroking my cock with his mouth close to it. Within seconds I came, he was taking it all with my dick hard inside his mouth, I was grabbing the sheets and pushing all my body up, shivers running all over me. I looked at him and cum was coming out of his mouth, but he had swallowed some as well. He rested his face in my thigh, looked at me and asked:
- Did you like it, papi?
- Fuck yeah, you bitch. - and gave a little slap on his face. He got up, walked that big ass towards the bathroom, stopped at the door and said:
- Come, let's take a shower. - I got up and joined him. We showered and shared some more kisses and explored our bodies with our hands once again, we were hard again, but unfortunately he didn't have time to continue to fool around. He had some brands responsibilities to attend and he couldn't excuse himself out of those with Roland Garros coming up. I also mentioned that I was going to go to the tournament and hoped to see him play.
When I was ready to leave, he called me an uber to my friend's place. He was still taking care of his hair, only with a white towel around his waist. I gave him a little kiss, grabbed his ass one last time and headed towards the door. The next morning, while me and my friend were getting everything in the car for our road trip, I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I took my phone out when I was already on the passenger seat, with my friend starting the car and consequently the trip. I read a message from a number I didn't have saved exactly as we started hitting the road:
Loved our time yesterday. Hope to see you at Roland Garros. I'll be under so much stress that I'll need help relaxing. ;)
The thought of it made my dick hard once again.

(this is a work of fiction)
And a great work of fiction... illustrating the detailed fantasy you have had probably more than once! Thanks for writing it down and sharing the experience. Fantastic.

Reactions: Krobbie1954

8Cylinder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some pictures that inspired me to write this

View attachment 103871721
1692422279723.png

You KNOW what we're all thinking about the leak spot near his pleasure hole... looks like he needs a refill. Any volunteers please take a number! I'm right in there ready to make him stain every pair of underwear he puts on.

Hot.

ShawnBCC

Cherished Member
Media

Jebus cripes! I know nothing about tennis but god damn is this what they’re working with? I’d bury my face in that ass and not come out till winter. I’d go full hibernation in that ass

w355291

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Krobbie1954

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tsitsipas is an inspiration. Those ass pics show me this story is not exactly far fetched.

I
Tsitsipas was playing two days ago in the US Open but was bestem by a gorgeous chunky boy Dominic Stricker From Switzerland.

Expert Member
Media
So, this is part 2 of Diego's trip to Roland Garros, the road trip with Marcel.

Marcel noticed my instant boner in the car, caused by Tsitsipas message (and my dirty mind), and with a dirty smile addressed it:

- A simple text caused that tent in your trousers? – I quickly hided it with my hands and laughing nervously answered:

- Yeah.

- They must be hot and the sex must have been good, for you to be like that so quickly. But no need to be ashamed my friend, it’s normal… The same person causing that is the one that caused you being late yesterday?

- Yes ahah… - I answered automatically, I was hoping he wasn’t going to ask any more questions, but he continued…

- So, how did you manage to find someone to fuck so quickly?

- Tinder. – I quickly said. Thank god this excuse came to me rapidly. I wish I could tell Marcel I had fucked Tsitsipas, because that gorgeous ass was all I could think of and all I wanted to talk about, but I had to control myself. I knew he wasn’t queerphobic as we showed a lot of support to Kasatkina (a Russian and lesbian tennis player) when she came out after the war had started. But Tsitsipas is in a relationship with another tennis player (Paula Badosa) and I didn’t want to jeopardize any of that. Marcel knows a lot of people in the tennis world and could open his mouth to the wrong person and ruin not only the relationship but also my chances of being with Stefanos again.

- Very well, my man, happy for you. Are you guys meeting again?

- I don’t know man, I’m not from here, it’s gonna difficult.

- Maybe he can go and meet you in Barcelona. – when he said this he looked at me. I was speechless. How did he know it was a he? – What? Am I wrong, wasn’t a man?

- You’re right…

- I knew it! To go for sex right away like that! And I bet it wasn’t tinder. – in this moment I though I was going to vomit. – It was grindr! Come on, admit it!

- You’re right, it was grindr.

- Happy for you man! Sex is so good, everyone should enjoy their sexuality freely, give and receive pleasure instead of repressing their desires.

- You’re right… thank you, it’s good to hear that.

- For sure, for sure… - Marcel said this while turning the music a bit louder and we both went to a comfortable silence. We broke that silence a few times during the first day of the trip by commenting things we would see on the road or our bets and opinions about the upcoming tournament.

At dinner time we finally stopped to rest for the night. Marcel had booked us a room at a 3-star hotel. He said that road trips are about the adventure and a stay at a 5-star hotel wouldn’t fit. Still, he wasn’t about to stay at anything lower than 3 stars, he said. We checked in, ate dinner at the restaurant hotel and went up to the bedroom. The place had two single beds with bedside tables, a tv attached to the wall opposite to the beds with a small table below, which had an electric kettle and tea bags. Next to one of the beds was the bathroom. Next to the other one a window. The sheets were white, and bedroom looked clean, and someone had sprayed some smell to give some freshness to the bedroom, but I couldn’t quite recognize the smell, even though it wasn’t at all strange. Marcel dropped his things next to the bed closer to the bathroom, so I did the same near the other one. He sat on his bed and was checking his phone, so I took the chance to take say I would take a bath. While being alone again after so many hours, my mind went back to happened between me and Tsitsipas and I got hard. Still, I managed to control myself and not jerk off, as I wanted to save it all to fill Stefano’s mouth once again. I got off the shower, put some grey briefs and went back to the bedroom. Marcel had seen some photos of me shirtless on my Instagram, but this was the first time he saw me only in underwear. Still, we were two buddies on a road trip, so I felt comfortable appearing like that in front of him. I laid down on my bed, grabbed my phone while Marcel picked his hygiene things and went to the bathroom. He came out of the bedroom wearing black calvin klein boxers. He was tall, like almost 190cm, had abs, but not like muscle ones, the ones a twink has, but then his chest was muscled, like a regular model. His skin was very white and he had black hair, a bit long, touching his shoulders. I was on my bed, using my phone, he sat in his bed, on the side next to my bed and said:

- So, is grindr looking good here? – he left a small giggle after saying this.

- I’m not on it tonight, the guy in Monaco was too good that I feel it will not be easy to top that.

- Oh, I see… You already in love after one fuck?

- No, no, nothing like that… I just prefer to wait for the person that will be able to make me feel like he did. - I wanted to change the conversation as I was already feeling my dick getting hard. – And you, how was the date with your girlfriend, any luck?

- We didn’t fuck, it was more a romantic dinner and then we talked about the rules for the next weeks. You know, we are in a relationship for years and we’re going to marry and have kids and all that, but we can ask to open the relationship when we are going to stay away from each other for a certain time.

- And you’re doing it for Roland Garros? – I already knew the answer was yes, or he wouldn’t have mentioned it, still I wanted the confirmation. Somehow, in the back of my mind, I thought he wanted me to know that.

- Yes! She doesn’t like tennis, and do you know how much you can get laid at a grand slam? Especially when you know people inside and you’re not a random spectator. And believe me, we’re not.

- So, what are those rules?

- Condoms if were fucking, but no need for oral sex. Yeah, I know you can get diseases, but we test ourselves regularly, you know? Also, no fucking in public places or with people within our circle of mutual friends. We also get to tell each other our adventures in detail, which is very hot, I get really horny with her telling me about guys getting her off.

That conversation was getting both us horny, I could see his dick starting getting hard inside his boxers and I had placed a pillow on top of mine.

- And does she get horny with your stories?

- Yeah… - he got up and started walking towards my bed. Three steps and he was next to it. He started pulling the pillow while continuing talking - She really likes the ones where I suck a guy’s dick. – He said this, pulled the pillow to the floor and slowly laid next to me in my bed. I was rock hard and so was he. He looked me in the eyes, smiled, but like a cute smile, not a dirty one, and placing the tip of his fingers on my abs, went in with his head to kiss me. His French lips met my Spanish ones slowly and, while both our hands touched the belly and chest of the other one. All of this was being done slowly, both of us wanted to take time with each other’s body and enjoy the passionate kissing. He moved onto my lap and his ass sat on my hard dick. It wasn’t a big ass, but it was pure muscle. Our lips continued glued to each other, but now our tongues were also in it and my hands grabbed each one of his ass cheeks.

I couldn’t believe I had a hot guy making out with me for the second night in a row. I wasn’t definitely expecting this on this trip. I can’t lie and say I hadn’t looked at Marcel and thought he’s hot, but never fantasized about him.

The kissing was so good and our hands were all over each other that I took the liberty of smacking that ass. He moaned when I did it, which made my cock not only twitch but have some precum come out. My underwear was already very wet and his as well, as I moved one of my hands to his shaft and felt it. He started kissing my neck and then my chest, moving his body down. He was giving small gentle kisses on my pecks. Then, he looked at me, the first time I saw a devious look on his face and while not taking his eyes off mine put his tongue out and licked one of my nipples. I felt shivers all over my body. I moved my right hand to his smooth wet hair, grabbed it gently, massaged it even while he alternated with his tongue between my hard nipples. I was breathing hard and loud at this point. I was getting so horny that I grabbed his hair harder and pushed his face onto my chest. He knew what I wanted and started sucking my nipples, alternating with his tongue.

- Fuck yeah, suck those nipples, hmm, you’re doing it so good ugh yes, you’re making me so hard and wet…

- Do you like it? – he said, stopping briefly and looking at me. He was back at it before I gave my answer.

- Yes, motherfucker, I love it! – he giggled, but without stopping all the licking and sucking. Now he was also doing a bit of biting. My hand didn’t leave his hair, it felt so smooth after a bath and smelled so good, it just contributed to the whole thing, this hot man, with great smell on top of me, giving me pleasure.

I was getting hornier at the second and my dick was asking for action, any kind, so I pushed his head down and he understood what he had to do. He was kissing and licking my belly, looking at me, teasing me, making me wait.

- You’re so hot, Diego, and I can feel you’re so horny.

- Yes, I need your mouth on my cock so much.

- Yeah? You’re gonna let me suck your cock? I like it when they hit my face and tongue with it. – that’s when I knew I could go further. Marcel liked to be submissive.

- Oh, so you like to be a little whore when sucking cock? You’re gonna be my cocksucker tonight?

- Hmm, yes, all I want is to suck you until you feed me your juice.

- What a little slut you showed yourself to be, ugh? I’m gonna slap this dick so hard on that face it’s going to leave a mark. – with this he took my dick out of my briefs, smiled at me and without taking the eyes of me kissed my dick, starting near my balls and going up. Then went down and licked my dick until the head and sucked all the precum. I grabbed my dick and squeezed it and more precum came out, which Marcel gladly took in his mouth.

- You really are a hungry whore, uh, just drinking all my precum, you must me wanting some milk for a while. If you want it you better start working for it. – as I was saying this he had already started sucking my dick. He was going up and down slowly with his mouth on it. Feeling the hot of his mouth on my dick, with this slow sucking, I was just relaxing and enjoying this fantastic blowjob.

I let him suck me like this for a while and then I grabbed his hair, pushed his mouth out of dick and told him:

- Put your tongue out. – he did it, like a dog, and I spat on it and then grabbed my hard dick and hit that tongue a few times. – Yeah, you like this dick in that tongue, don’t you? – he nodded and I could see in his eyes that he was loving it. – Back to suck it, then, yeah, put it all in your mouth, tonight you’re my bitch, my cocksucking one.

Now he was going faster and alternating the sucking with some licking, adding spit and doing something that drove me completely crazy, having the head of my dick lubricated with spit and then stroking only the tip of my cock, slowly. God, that felt so good. My whole body was feeling pleasure at that point, he knew exactly how to suck and stroke a cock.

- Oh my god, that feels so good, please continue to do it.

- Hmm yeah, you like it, huh? Doing everything to pleasure you and so you could give me that milk. – All that nasty talk and that amazing technique was getting me close, but there was still something I wanted to do, so I stopped him by grabbing my dick and started hitting it in his face. Each hit was harder than the one before and my dick was hard as fuck. I must have hit that face ten times and he loved each one of them.

- Ok, now you can finish me off and collect your prize, you whore.

- Thank you, Diego. – he said, acting like a little bitch and went back to suck me, now quicker than ever. God, he was sucking and stroking it at the same time, using those lips perfectly around my dick, what a perfect blowjob he was giving, he was a master.

I laid him down on his back and went and put my dick inside his mouth, fucking it. This was it, I was about to burst. I could feel my dick starting to pulse, I could feel my body starting to shake.

- I’m about to cum, of fuck, yes…aaaaaah – and bullets of cum started coming out of my dick. Six or seven directly into his mouth and he swallowed it all, he really was thirst for some cum. When I finished, I laid next to him. I noticed his boxers were still on and his dick was super hard. I took it out and he started stroking it. I laid him on side, with his ass turned to me. It was hairy, I liked it, he was manly and that hair in his ass made him hotter. I spanked his ass a little bit and then touched his hole with my fingers, massaging. He was moaning loud and stroking that dick faster and faster.

- Yes, oh your fingers in my ass feel so good, please finger me, put your finger inside my ass. – which I did, I inserted a finger in his ass and started fucking it with it and he came in less than a minute, moaning and making me feel his ass muscle squeeze my finger with each cumshot. He made sure all his cumshots landed in his hand and licked it all.

- You truly are a cum eater, huh?

- Yeah, I love the taste and texture of cum, also that it is warm. Really like it.

- God, that felt so good. I wasn’t expecting having my dick sucked by you and you’re a master on cock sucking.

- Ahaha thank you. I love sucking cock, I’m submissive in sex, even with women, so I really like to give pleasure and be an instrument for other people to cum. With women I instantly cum when I’m able to make them have an orgasm, it’s so intense for them that I just need a few strokes. And with men, I love cum, so that’s a great prize as well.

- You also liked my finger in your ass. Have you ever got fucked?

- No, never. I want to, it gets me hard the thought of a dick opening my ass. Maybe I’ll visit you in Spain and let you be my first.

- I’d love to. You’re already invited!

- We’ll see, we’ll see. – and then he laid his head on my chest, closed his eyes and started caressing my chest. We’ve both fell asleep like that.

Part 3, at Roland Garros, and will be the last one with Diego and will for sure include a tennis player. I'd like to continue to write stories involving tennis players, but I'll have to think of how to do it. I have some ideas already, but have to organize them.

Amyway, thank you for the comments, if it wasn't for the feedback I wouldn't have written more. Hope you guys enjoy this one.