I only post true experiences i have had.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Teasing A Straight Guy
I got a text from a buddy of mine. He asked me to come over to his house and play with a straight guy. I guess this guy has come over to his place before, and loves being watched. He tells me the time and I make sure I am there. The door is open, so I just go up the stairs to his flat. When I get to the bedroom, there is this guy, wrists and ankles strapped to the bed spread eagle, stripped naked except a face mask with blindfolds on. White guy, ripped body, which surprised me. I guess not all married guys have dad bods. His dick was rock hard. Big fat cock with a big purple head waiting, crying, for attention. My friend was just lightly touching his dick, making it spring up and down to his playful teasing.

He can sense that someone else is in the room. I am wondering what he is thinking or anticipating. I peal off my clothes and slide next to him on the bed. I am not sure what my role is. Does he just want me to watch? Well forget that shit, I am getting in on this. I love teasing straight guys. My hands are freezing from the bike ride over there. I think that is perfect as I start to slowly trace over his body. I can see his skin responding to my cold touch. As I go over his nipple he shutters a little. Yeah this guy is wired. So I start to play with his nipple very lightly as my friend continues to play with the guys dick and balls. He seems to love the teasing.

I am not sure how much this straight guy will interact, but I am willing to try. I get up on my knees and change positions, very lightly allowing my soft cock to graze his bound hand. At first he doesn't respond. Maybe he is not sure what that was. So I slide my dick even closer to his bound hand. Yeah he grabs the bait. Holding on and squeezing my cock while we are lightly teasing his body. Then my friend starts to slowly suck that big fat cock of his. Just putting the head in his mouth. He grasps my dick even firmer and starts to stroke me as he feels my cock getting harder in his grip. I am having fun teasing this guy who has no idea who I am or what is going on. Is all he can do is feel what we are doing to him.

My friend and I decide to see if we can push him further. We both take turns sucking on his dick. I can barely get his dickhead in my mouth. I try to take more of it in, but I know my teeth are a problem. So I turn the job back over to my friend. That guy is one of the best cock suckers I have had. He struggles but can get that fat cock down his throat while I am working his nipples. The guy is convulsing in pleasure. Wave after wave is consuming him. It is so hot to see. We can tell when to speed up and when to back off just by his breathing.

I am not quite sure what the boundaries are, so I decide to push them. I go next to his dick and start slapping his cock with my dick. I guess he is ok with dick on dick contact, cause a little moan leaks out of his mouth. So I grab both dicks together and start jerking them off. Yeah. He is loving that idea. He can feel my hot cock pushing against his hard dick. The whole time I am talking to him. Asking how he likes my big cock all over his dick. Then I try the next step. I push my dickhead right on to his dickhead and slide my foreskin over his fat cock head. I ask him if he knows what I am doing. He shakes his head no. I ask him if he has ever docked. He again shakes his head no. So I start jerking him off with my foreskin. I tell him he is fucking my cock. His dick is just pulsing. His breathing is becoming more intense. He is getting close. I keep pushing until he pleads to slow down because he can't hold back his cum much longer. My foreskin slides back in his dickhead but still hangs on. Like they are connected still, with nothing but the skin holding them together. This whole time, my friend has been massaging his balls.

I lay back next to him, whispering in his ear about what happened. I am telling him how hot it was to see his big dick covered in my foreskin. My cock is sticking straight up, and is just too much for my friend to take. He slides over and starts sucking me off. I tell our straight boy exactly what is happening. I wasn't sure how he would respond to the switch in attention, but he loves it. So I start to give a play by play commentary on exactly what my friend is doing to my dick. Fuck. He just went down the entire length of my dick. I take my hand and push just a little harder for that last little bit. My friend starts to choke a little. And the straight guy responds. Yeah take that big fucking dick. Suck his cock. He is now giving verbal orders to my friend on how to suck my cock. Then he asks to release his bound hands and feet. He gets on his knees and starts jerking off hearing my friend slurping and gaging on my cock. I am really close. I tell him and he tells me to shoot. Two more plunges on my dick and I start to unload. My friend takes every drop. Our straight boy starts to breath heavy and tense up. I can see his balls start to tighten, so can my friend. He moves over and starts to forcefully suck his dick, and it explodes, pumping his man juice into my friends throat. He fuckin takes the whole load. I have no idea how much he got. Next time, I want that cum shooting all over the two of us. Cause yeah, I know there will be a next time.

I know you guys love photos. Fortunately my friend shot a few while we were playing with our straight buddy. He shot this before I got there.
straight 1.jpg

Here is one of me docking with him.
Straight docking.jpg

And one of me holding his big fat cock.

Straight hard dick.jpg

Thesussexcock

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Teasing A Straight Guy
I got a text from a buddy of mine. He asked me to come over to his house and play with a straight guy. I guess this guy has come over to his place before, and loves being watched. He tells me the time and I make sure I am there. The door is open, so I just go up the stairs to his flat. When I get to the bedroom, there is this guy, wrists and ankles strapped to the bed spread eagle, stripped naked except a face mask with blindfolds on. White guy, ripped body, which surprised me. I guess not all married guys have dad bods. His dick was rock hard. Big fat cock with a big purple head waiting, crying, for attention. My friend was just lightly touching his dick, making it spring up and down to his playful teasing.

He can sense that someone else is in the room. I am wondering what he is thinking or anticipating. I peal off my clothes and slide next to him on the bed. I am not sure what my role is. Does he just want me to watch? Well forget that shit, I am getting in on this. I love teasing straight guys. My hands are freezing from the bike ride over there. I think that is perfect as I start to slowly trace over his body. I can see his skin responding to my cold touch. As I go over his nipple he shutters a little. Yeah this guy is wired. So I start to play with his nipple very lightly as my friend continues to play with the guys dick and balls. He seems to love the teasing.

I am not sure how much this straight guy will interact, but I am willing to try. I get up on my knees and change positions, very lightly allowing my soft cock to graze his bound hand. At first he doesn't respond. Maybe he is not sure what that was. So I slide my dick even closer to his bound hand. Yeah he grabs the bait. Holding on and squeezing my cock while we are lightly teasing his body. Then my friend starts to slowly suck that big fat cock of his. Just putting the head in his mouth. He grasps my dick even firmer and starts to stroke me as he feels my cock getting harder in his grip. I am having fun teasing this guy who has no idea who I am or what is going on. Is all he can do is feel what we are doing to him.

My friend and I decide to see if we can push him further. We both take turns sucking on his dick. I can barely get his dickhead in my mouth. I try to take more of it in, but I know my teeth are a problem. So I turn the job back over to my friend. That guy is one of the best cock suckers I have had. He struggles but can get that fat cock down his throat while I am working his nipples. The guy is convulsing in pleasure. Wave after wave is consuming him. It is so hot to see. We can tell when to speed up and when to back off just by his breathing.

I am not quite sure what the boundaries are, so I decide to push them. I go next to his dick and start slapping his cock with my dick. I guess he is ok with dick on dick contact, cause a little moan leaks out of his mouth. So I grab both dicks together and start jerking them off. Yeah. He is loving that idea. He can feel my hot cock pushing against his hard dick. The whole time I am talking to him. Asking how he likes my big cock all over his dick. Then I try the next step. I push my dickhead right on to his dickhead and slide my foreskin over his fat cock head. I ask him if he knows what I am doing. He shakes his head no. I ask him if he has ever docked. He again shakes his head no. So I start jerking him off with my foreskin. I tell him he is fucking my cock. His dick is just pulsing. His breathing is becoming more intense. He is getting close. I keep pushing until he pleads to slow down because he can't hold back his cum much longer. My foreskin slides back in his dickhead but still hangs on. Like they are connected still, with nothing but the skin holding them together. This whole time, my friend has been massaging his balls.

I lay back next to him, whispering in his ear about what happened. I am telling him how hot it was to see his big dick covered in my foreskin. My cock is sticking straight up, and is just too much for my friend to take. He slides over and starts sucking me off. I tell our straight boy exactly what is happening. I wasn't sure how he would respond to the switch in attention, but he loves it. So I start to give a play by play commentary on exactly what my friend is doing to my dick. Fuck. He just went down the entire length of my dick. I take my hand and push just a little harder for that last little bit. My friend starts to choke a little. And the straight guy responds. Yeah take that big fucking dick. Suck his cock. He is now giving verbal orders to my friend on how to suck my cock. Then he asks to release his bound hands and feet. He gets on his knees and starts jerking off hearing my friend slurping and gaging on my cock. I am really close. I tell him and he tells me to shoot. Two more plunges on my dick and I start to unload. My friend takes every drop. Our straight boy starts to breath heavy and tense up. I can see his balls start to tighten, so can my friend. He moves over and starts to forcefully suck his dick, and it explodes, pumping his man juice into my friends throat. He fuckin takes the whole load. I have no idea how much he got. Next time, I want that cum shooting all over the two of us. Cause yeah, I know there will be a next time.

I know you guys love photos. Fortunately my friend shot a few while we were playing with our straight buddy. He shot this before I got there.
View attachment 25353861

Here is one of me docking with him.
View attachment 25353871

And one of me holding his big fat cock.

View attachment 25353891
Your stories are just the best! I’d love to be tied to a bed with you around!

hmlc53

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Great stories, I really enjoyed the read. I'm starting to post some experiences/pics I've had with bi/str8 men in my blog as well if you'd like to give it a read and let me know what you think!

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your stories are just the best! I’d love to be tied to a bed with you around!
Well now I know just the bed to tie you up to. Me and my friend would love working you over. We will be waiting for you.

Reactions: Timer12

How Much

I will tell you something that happened a while back. Are you ready for another adventure? I was on line one afternoon chatting with some guy. I sent him a couple of photos of myself. He loved the photos and asked how much I would charge to let him suck me off. No one had ever asked me that before, and I thought it was hot that he wanted to pay me. That my dick made him so horny that he had to suck me off no matter what it cost him. I had no idea how much he would pay, so I asked him. He said $100. I was like what the fuck? $100 to do something I loved doing? But part of the fun of this was the adventure. How bad did he want my dick? How far would he go.So I replied that I would let him suck my big uncut cock, but only for $150. Would he take the bate? Yup. In a heartbeat, he agreed. Damn, I should have asked for more.

Now I was a little nervous. Who was this guy? I had never done anything like this before. It was a bit scary and a whole lot exciting. I drove over to his house. He lived in an upscale neighborhood and had a very nice house. That gave me a little courage. The door was answered by a very distinguished man, a little older, white shirt, black slacks. He didn’t look like a slasher. As it turns out he was very nice. Obviously a dad and a doctor that just wanted to suck a big dick.

I knew immediately I had complete control over this guy and I was going to show him how much control. I was going to make him unwrap his little fantasy with no help from me. There on his knees, in front of me, he undoes my belt and unbuttons each button on my levis. Tugs them down slightly. He could see my big soft cock filling those white boxer briefs. I thought he would pull my cock out and shove it down his throat. But this guy had other ideas. He wasn’t in any hurry. His hand reached up and started to slowly and very lightly trace the length of my cock with two fingers. It was very sexy and my dick started to respond to his touch. He kept doing it very slowly, and with such anticipation. Watching my dick swell and lengthen with each pass of his fingers. I could feel my dick break through the underwear as it pushed out the bottom of my boxer briefs. He had gotten my dick completely ridged, and that is when he grabbed the waist band of my white underwear and yanked them down, with my fucking big dick slapping his face as he released it.

The next half hour was filled with pleasure as he tried to swallow my big uncut cock. Damn this guy was horny. I would grab the back of his head and push my dick deeper down his throat than he could take. As soon as I could feel him start to tighten up, I pull back just a little as he gagged. He knew I was in charge, and it was his job to satisfy my fucking big cock. With each minute, my load was bubbling to the surface. I whisper trying to control my voice that I was about to cum. It just made him go deeper on my dick as I started to unload my cum into his hungry mouth. Then he just stayed there with all my cum and dick filling his mouth. I could feel it soften and relax. It felt so warm and so satisfied.

Eventually I pulled up my boxer briefs and my levis. With each button, I knew I was getting closer to the end of this little adventure. When he handed me some folded money, I felt cheap, like some drug addicted prostitute, and yet very powerful knowing that my big cock had so much control over this desperate man. I left feeling not only great from the sex, but filled with some kind of excitement from this whole adventure.

So what did I do with the money? Well I looked at it like free money. Something so unexpected. Something so cheaply earned. The last thing I wanted to do with it was to buy food or gas or something so mundane. I ended up blowing on it on the most frivolous thing I could think of. It seemed like just blowing the money from a paid blow job was the right thing to do.

View attachment 918622
how much was he able to take?

Reactions: ZuhayrKhan27

Buying Slacks with Lance

Actually a very similar thing happened to me as an adult. I was buying a new suit and the guy was rubbing his head on my dick.That obviously brought back memories. And just as before I started to get hard. The dressing rooms were those louvered doors, so he didn't follow me back.

Right after I left the store, the sales clerk went on break and found me at the nearby food court getting something to eat. He came and sat next to me and asked if I was interested in going some where. I knew what he wanted and I would have, but I didn't have time right then. So had to turn him down.

Another time, I was once again buying some very nice designer slacks at a big store in San Francisco with my fuck buddy Lance. The store assigns you. not a clerk, but a “personal assistant” to help get whatever you might need. I tried on a pair of slacks again, in one of those three way mirror, but these were more casual slacks and were already hemmed. The two of them were having me turn around, and Lance would comment on how good my ass looked and how the front seemed to fit.

The dressing room was an actual fairly big room with a mirrored wall and a solid door.. When we went in to take the slacks off, Lance asked the assistant if he wanted to come in too. He did.

Once the door was shut, Lance started teasing him. He is such a size queen, I think he thinks everyone is turned on by big dicks as much as he is. He asks the guy if he thought my dick showed too much in the slacks. The assistant thought it did show, and maybe they could do some alterations. So Lance is going back and forth about my bulge and he starts to slide his hand down my entire length of my cock to point out how big the bulge is and alterations weren't going to fix the problem. The sales clerk wasn't sure what to do but stare. He was clearly getting turned on, which only made Lance more bold in his tease. Lance told me to try on the other pair of slacks we brought in the dressing room. When I was in my underwear, Lance grabbed my. dick again which was by now semi hard and clearly stretching them. Then he asked if the sales assistant wanted to feel my big dick. The guy didn’t say anything but reached over and squeezing it and releasing it a couple of times. I think he wanted to see me hard. He got his wish. Lance asked him if he wanted to do anything else. He said softly, just above a whisper, “Oh Yeah, but I can't. I would get fired”. So Lance just pulls my underwear down, with my big hard dick flopping completely out inches from where the sales clerk was standing, gets on his knees and starts sucking me off right in front of the guy.

The guy got totally hard watching. So Lance starts to undo the assistants belt. The guy is like, “I can’t”, but doesn't stop him. So Lance keeps going. He gets the guys slacks unbuttoned and unzipped and reaches down his underwear and pulls out this throbbing 5" cut wet dick. Lance immediately starts sucking him off as well. The guy lets out a very long sigh. You know, the kind of sigh you give when you haven’t had sex in a week kind of sigh. Then he reaches up and grabs my dick and pulls me closer to the guys dick. My cock totally dwarfs the assistant's cock. And Lance, being the size queen that he is points out the huge difference to the assistant. He puts our two dicks together to make the size even more dramatic and starts to rub our hard cocks together. The assistant is looking down. I have no idea what he is thinking, but it must have turned him on big time because in no time he hushly moans, I am comminnnnnnng, and fires cum all over my cock, the floor with some landing on Lance. Lance knows that I can come about as fast as I want, so he takes my cum covered cock in his mouth and I fire my cum into his throat shortly afterwards.

I hear guys complain about clothes shopping all the time. Personally I don’t mind the task. If you have read my other shopping experiences, you probably understand why. I ended up buying both pairs of slacks.

If you forgot who Lance is, he is the guy in my profile photos that I am fucking.
View attachment 6053641
is that your big cock he is holding

is there a story to the video of ricky blue hair sucking ur cock?

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
is there a story to the video of ricky blue hair sucking ur cock?

Oh I got a lot of stories with Ricky. I have been playing around with him since he was 18. Still get together with him. Ricky loves sucking me off and loves me fucking him. He also loves it when I bring one of my buddies to have him suck off. Here is a little video of Ricky sucking my buddy off. As you can see, Ricky has a pretty damn big dick himself.
View attachment ricky sucking bob.AVI

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Post Covid Gym Sex

Sorry I haven't been writing much this past year. With Covid, not a lot of adventures have been going on. Pretty much the only sex I have been having is with regular fuck buddies. But with things opening up, I am starting to get out again and having some fun. I hope you are as well. I will start posting now that I have been vaccinated and things have started to come back to normal. I have been able to start traveling and exploring the world a little more. Just local trips and a trip to Phoenix. A camping trip with Fred and Ethan. A trip to a clothing optional resort. Not quite ready to do international travel yet. I thought I would write about one that just happened. Thanks for being patient.

I went to the gym yesterday. They are all fully open now in San Francisco. As I was changing into my gym clothes, there was this beautiful young 20 something sculpted abs black kid changing into his street clothes. He was staring at my dick and I could see his own cock getting hard in his beige shorts. I smiled at him and grabbed my dick and gave it a squeeze. He smiled in return, unzipped his shorts and pulled out his hard dick. Just the response I was hoping for. We were the only ones in the changing room at the time. He comes over to me and starts jerking off my cock. Of course I did the same to his. He is so young and sexy. And his big black cock on his slim muscular body was turning me on. Just then, we heard someone walking into the locker room.

He zips up his shorts, and I wrapped a towel around my hard dick. Gave him a quick smile and headed to the showers hoping this wasn't the end of our little encounter. Yeah it worked. No sooner had I turned the water on, he comes in totally naked, his now semi hard black dick leading the way. He takes the shower directly across from me and immediately we both start jerking off. Both of our dicks are hard again before the shower water is even hot. My new gym buddy comes over to my shower, grabs my dick again and strokes it a couple of times. I put my hand on his shoulder and he immediately goes to his knees and starts sucking my dick.

This guy was hungry for a big cock. He choked most of my cock down. OMG it felt so good and he looked so damn sexy. I finally pulled him up and started sucking his cock as well. I wondered if he is as turned on by my big white cock as I am his big black cock. Sometimes inter-racial sex is such a turn on. Just the contrast is visually exciting.

He had one of those perfect cocks for me. Big enough to be a challenge, but I could still take his entire dick down my throat. And it was leaking so much precum it tasted sweet. When a guy precums that much, I love drilling my tongue on his piss hole as deep as I can, hungry to taste that sweetness like a humming bird trying to suck the nectar out of a beautiful flower. This is really getting him close. He pulls his dick back, and strokes it a couple of times. Yeah he was ready to shoot his load. I immediately shoved his cock back in my mouth and felt and tasted his cum pumping in my mouth. Fuck that was hot. Not sure what I love more, the taste of cum or the uncontrollable pulsing a cock does when it is unloading. You know it is expelling his cum, you just don't know how long that pulsing and cum shooting will last. This guy didn't disappoint me. Nice big load. I keep it all in my mouth, not ready to loose that taste.

He gets super sensitive, so I finally let his dick leave my mouth. Then I stood up and let all of his cum ooze out of my mouth and down my chest. A big glob of cum rolls between my pecks and down my stomach. He smiled, maybe proud at how big of load he fed me as he reaches for my hard dick and starts jerking me off. But someone came in, damn, so we retreated to our showers.

As he walked out the shower, I could see one of those perfect asses. Hard and muscular. Not a huge fat ass, but a firm tight ass that had the perfect curve to it. The kind you could bounce a quarter off of. The kind I love to fuck. I wish I had a photo of this sexy guy. He did give me his phone number and we chatted a bit. He texted me right after, telling me how disappointed he was that we got interrupted. He wanted to see me shoot my load.

You never know when sex is going to turn up. I may not be that great at initiating sex, but I am good at picking up the signs of guys that want to play around. Hope this isn't the end of this story.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
More Post Covid Gym Adventures.
I think everyone will agree the past couple of years have been tough. Especially when it comes to the gym. In San Francisco, they were closed for a long time. When they did open up, the locker rooms still remained closed. Eventually the locker room did open, but not many guys used them, Then they closed again. Well, now they are back open again as long as you wear a mask. And they are being used more. Not quite like before, but at least they are not empty. And I have to say, there is a LOT of bent up sexual energy going on. Guys seem to be way more forward about sex.

Yesterday, I rode my bike to the gym. I am in the locker room changing into my gym clothes and this young guy is definitely checking out my bulge in my biking shorts. He is doing the mirror check. You know, where he is watching me the whole time looking in the mirror, Maybe he thinks I don’t see his eyes walking up and down my body as I peal off each item of clothing. I know, and I know what he is waiting for. He wants to see what the hell is causing such a big bulge. I tease him just a little. Start to pull my biking shorts down, then stop and get my masks out of my locker to put on again. I thought about turning around and making him miss the whole reveal. But, hey, you guys know me. That is probably unlikely. Instead, I look right at him, and in one move pull my biking shorts off, toss them in the locker and then grab my dick with one hard pull and smile. He turns around and with only his lips mouths WOW. lol. Yeah he got what he wanted. I finish getting dressed and hit the weights.

Is it just me, or is everyone staring at my bulge in my gym shorts. As I walk out of the locker room, there is this asian guy pumping up his biceps on the curl machine. He follows me with his eyes as I go to the ab machine. Next thing I know, he is right across from me working on his chest. Like during my entire workout, he ended up being across from me most of the time. Maybe it was just chance. Or maybe he was horny as fuck. He isn’t the only one watching me walk from one machine to the next. I feel this pent up sexual tension the whole workout.

I finish my workout and head for the showers. The showers are individual in two rows facing each other. As I hang my towel on the hook, the only guy in there is a cute latino guy just getting into a shower. He sees me and his eyes immediately drop down to my dick. I smile. And that is all it takes. He heads right over to me, grabs my dick and starts jerking me off. Not just casual feeling my cock, but jerking like crazy. He is still in his workout shorts. I pull his shorts down revealing a small skinny almost totally hard dick. That changes pretty quick into a rock hard cock sticking straight up. The size difference is crazy as he compares my semi hard dick with his fully hard much smaller, much thinner cock. He clearly loves the contrast. So do I. He whispers that he hasn’t had sex in a year and asks if I would fuck him. Yeah. Fuck him right there in the middle of the showers. I might be crazy, but, believe it or not, I do have my limits. You can see if someone is coming into the showers because the tiles reflect the image just around the corner. But that only gives you a second, maybe two before whoever is rounding the corner to walk into whatever is going on. I tell him no. So he leans over and starts sucking the hell out of my cock. OMG, It feels so good. At first he can get my dick down his throat, but it doesn’t take long before I start to get hard, and that ends the deep throat ability.

I see a shadow on the tiles and quickly turn around to go in the shower. He does the same opposite of me. It’s the young guy that was checking me out in the mirror. I turn around and he gets more than an eye full of my hard dick. He goes to the shower across from me, next to the latino guy and starts rubbing his dick in his gym shorts. I think he only wanted to get a little hard, because in less than a minute, he pulls his dick out over the elastic waist band and is jerking off right along with the my latino buddy and me. Of course the latino knows what is going on and he crosses over to me and immediately starts sucking on my cock again while the young guy turns around and shows me a beautiful cream bubble butt. He smiles. I know he is only flirting.

As what happens so often, I see a shadow on the tile and quickly turn around. Seconds later, an older guy is wondering what all the scurrying was about. Not sure what the guy saw. Maybe nothing but quick turns as everyone hides their hard dicks pointing to the shower. I wait until my dick is at least hanging down and leave the showers.

I like gym sex. It’s spontaneous, quick with no back and forth chat, you see what you get and that adrenalin rush knowing that anything can happen.

I know you guys like photos. I posted this before. Just me in the shower.
shower.jpg