Is it okay to not be interested in eating ass?

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've never been interested in eating ass or licking ass, surely I'm not the only person who feels this way?

I know people say, "You won't know until you try it" but I have zero interest to try it.

I enjoy giving head, mutual wank, receiving anal sex. I think I've ever ever fantasied about eating ass a handful of times and those have been celebrities that I'm never gonna have sex with :joy:

GayBootyLover69

Worshipped Member
Media
I've never been interested in eating ass or licking ass, surely I'm not the only person who feels this way?

I know people say, "You won't know until you try it" but I have zero interest to try it.

I enjoy giving head, mutual wank, receiving anal sex. I think I've ever ever fantasied about eating ass a handful of times and those have been celebrities that I'm never gonna have sex with :joy:
of course it's okay to not be interested in eating ass, everyone has different taste in sexual activity and people should respect that

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
of course it's okay to not be interested in eating ass, everyone has different taste in sexual activity and people should respect that
Very true, we're all different.

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being in the medical lab field, I just can't bring myself to lick or eat out an ass. I have never asked anyone to eat my ass either. If a guy wants to, he is welcome to, but I will never ask someone to do what I am not willing to do. If a guy does, there will be NO kissing after, and once his dick goes in my ass, it's NOT going in my mouth until showered. That's just me.

GayBootyLover69

Worshipped Member
Media
Being in the medical lab field, I just can't bring myself to lick or eat out an ass. I have never asked anyone to eat my ass either. If a guy wants to, he is welcome to, but I will never ask someone to do what I am not willing to do. If a guy does, there will be NO kissing after, and once his dick goes in my ass, it's NOT going in my mouth until showered. That's just me.
completely understandable, its very easy to get/transmit diseases by doing that if neither person thoroughly cleans themselves beforehand

hell i remember one time when i hooked up with someone and tried to fuck them, but i realized that they hadn't cleaned their hole since it smelled like shit

after that hookup i took the longest fucking shower in my life lol, i got tested afterwards and thankfully i didnt have any STDs

but that could have been so much worse if I had tried to eat their ass lol

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Agreed. If you fuck me, I'm not sucking your cock afterwards unless you wash it. I'll happily suck it before anal sex but after, you'll need to clean it.

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Of course it's ok not to be interested in eating arse. It's not by force not everyone is going to like or want to do it and thats ok. I'm not interested in sucking dick I've never tried it but like you i know it's just not my thing

Trekrider

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find it a complete turn off. But it's true that it is 'expected' that all gay men base sex around anal contact of one form or another. It's a stereotype that won't go away anytime soon.

Reactions: malakos

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I totally enjoy rimming ass a lot.. my ass doesn’t have to be rimmed.. just fucked if want but not necessary..

I talked to this guy for while.. met him at a drive thru that sold beer and cigarettes and of course pop chips and so on… I admired his ass so much is stay with him chatting and helping him do his job going get stuff for customers ..

Late one night it was so quiet ( no customers). So he had walk back toward the coolers and he slides his hand down my pants playing with my cock as we kissed .. I took my hands unbuttoned his pats and unzipped them.. slid his pants down turned him around got down and began to rim him..

.. suddenly this ass I had been admiring tasted nasty .. I stood up and there was the sound of someone pulling up to the drive thru… ding ding ..

When he got done with that customer he tells me he puts some stuff there as he didn’t like to be rimmed .. I told him he could have told me.. …

After that I lost all interest in him

Reactions: exposits22

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Update - I tried it last week, it was okay, I didn't find it particularly interesting or sexy but it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be.
Good, I'm glad you tried it to actually see how you'd feel. But more then anything I'm glad you done it at your own pace because honestly it's not by force.

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I totally enjoy rimming ass a lot.. my ass doesn’t have to be rimmed.. just fucked if want but not necessary..

I talked to this guy for while.. met him at a drive thru that sold beer and cigarettes and of course pop chips and so on… I admired his ass so much is stay with him chatting and helping him do his job going get stuff for customers ..

Late one night it was so quiet ( no customers). So he had walk back toward the coolers and he slides his hand down my pants playing with my cock as we kissed .. I took my hands unbuttoned his pats and unzipped them.. slid his pants down turned him around got down and began to rim him..

.. suddenly this ass I had been admiring tasted nasty .. I stood up and there was the sound of someone pulling up to the drive thru… ding ding ..

When he got done with that customer he tells me he puts some stuff there as he didn’t like to be rimmed .. I told him he could have told me.. …

After that I lost all interest in him
Yeah he should have just communicated that with you instead putting something unpleasant up there. To be honest I thought when reading your experience I thought you were courageous enough rimming him without knowing he was clean.

I enjoy rimming but I'm really particular what guys I rim. He has to have a really nice arse like a real bubble butt but it also has to be clean. As quick as I get turned on by a guys arse is as quick I can get turned off if he's not clean. However I'm not rude about it I dont believe in making a sexual situation uncomfortable.

Reactions: GayBootyLover69

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good, I'm glad you tried it to actually see how you'd feel. But more then anything I'm glad you done it at your own pace because honestly it's not by force.
Yh, I'm also glad I tried it and I did it because I felt ready and I also felt like it was right in the particular moment - it felt like naturally the right moment to try it out.

collegeboi594

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I NEVER feel comfortable having a guy eat my ass. No matter how I clean I'm always highly self-conscious about it. I've had a few guys eat me because they want to so bad but I can never relax enough to enjoy it. I'm always worried about the "what ifs"

Reactions: Ryan2017

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partner loves rimming my hole because it's the fastest way to make me beg to be fucked.

I love having a tongue in my hole and my cock milked at the same time.

If you aren't into it there are plenty of guys who don't care for it either. But there'd be a few guys like me who would find it a deal breaker in long term relationships.

Satyricon1

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I always clean out, and I expect my partners to be just as squeaky clean; I'm primarily a bottom, and if he has had his cock up my ass, I know how clean it is, and I don't think I'm taking anything into my system that isn't already there. I don't do it a lot, and I have never had a problem.