It’s My Bday, Let’s Talk Sex

Lost.intra

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Today is my birthday, and I’m bored I wanna hear some of ya story’s.

sex story’s
Fantasies
Shit that almost happened

what ever let’s chat

so this last weekend I stayed in a hotel for
my bday. I went down to the hot tub and for a while I was just chillin, mind you I already had one bottle of champagne. This couple walks up. Cute girl No out standing features like that and her dude was average, kinda short dude slender body. They get in we having good conversation or what not. He asked if I wanted coke, I don’t use coke but to each his own. He take the coke off of hair tit which for me was a lil hot. Now by this time the waitress has already come back around with more drinks, so we are feeling good. The girl tells the girl to show her pussy I was a lil shocked, I’m usually the freak nasty one lol. The girl slightly moves her bikini bottom over and exposed her pussy, he then sucked his finger and began fingering her. I was sitting on the ledge of the hot tub and my dick started to get hard, the dude noticed and gave me a head nod to come over. I walked up behind him and rubbed my dick against his ass as he was still playing in this bitch pussy. I could have fucked that dude right there, just then the hotel staff walks over to tell us the pool was closed. We all looked like FUCK, we get out the hot tub. As we head back, I tell the dude.
“You want some dick don’t you?”
he looked at me and says,
“ what do you mean?”
I pulled him close to me and asked,
“do you want me to fuck you?”
he bit his lip,
“I never have.”
I said,
“That’s not what I asked, I asked you do you want my dick in your ass?”
He laughed, while grabbing my arm closely.
“What about her?”
By this time we were at the elevators, waiting to go to our rooms. He’s all wrapped on my arm, while his girl is pushing the button. The elevator doors open, he pulls me in.
“What about her?”
He repeats.
I asked him.
“What about her?”
She puts her hand in the air and says,
“I’m good.”
He looks at me and says,
“I don’t know.”
I grabbed him by the hips pressing out dicks against each other. He’s breathing hard, I can feel his dick growing on mine. Then the elevator doors open. I step out he pulled me back in and pressed the lobby button again. We did that for like 5 mins, his girl was sleep standing in the corner lol. I was leaning in the wall in front of him and he ask if I would show him my dick. I said
“Yes”
And pulled my dick out.
He said
“That’s big, I don’t know if I can do this and this bitch is sleep.”
I was a lil disappointed but shit be like that sometimes, especially with straight boys.
I told him
“It’s cool, just when you bust that but later just imagine how my dick would feel growing inside your ass. Just imagine me stroking that hole and each time my dick slides in your dick leaks a lil precum. Just imagine my arms holding you arms down as I fuck your right ass hole, just imagine how good I would make you nut. When you imagine that nut, release it and shoot that shit everywhere bitch.
He said
“Fuck dude I think I did just imagine it.”
I hugged him close and squeezed his lil bubble butt, and said In his ear
“Now go bust that but for me.”
Bit his ear and walked off the elevator. That shit had me so fucking hard. I immediately went in my room and jacked off.

Tell me some of ya story’s.

Reactions: Bima213