Jerking off every day.

Redsquall

Just Browsing
Media
Is it normal to do it that often? Usually, I like to space it out and do it every other day, so stuff has a chance to build up and whatnot.

Any thoughts?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know you're asking about "jerking off" and I don't have a willy to "jerk" but I do masturbate at least once every day.

Semen, I believe, is on a supply and demand basis, like breast milk. You can only store so much, so I think there'd be the same amount if you wanked every day, or every other day. I could be wrong though.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Dude, common, we're guys! Of course we jerk off almost every day:wank:, I do it quite often actually, One to five times a day. Okey, I have some quiet periods too, but most of the time I jack off once a day minimum.
Don't worry, that hornyness that you feel most of the time is just testosteron pumping true whole your body! just jerk that many that you want!

Ciao

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Red....I agree with SpeedoMike....
But, that said, other than real sex, jerking off is one of my favorite pasttimes :wank:......
In addition to real sex, wanking 2, 3 times a day is normal for me, unless my body says....woooo man...hey let's hold off for a day.....then I listen.

Have fun!!!!

once a day is pretty normal for me. At least once a day ;)

pisdrunk07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im gettin readi to jerk off for the first time 2day, it was a long day for me i was kinda hung over and didnt do much but now im startin to feel good, so i might as well rub one out

westy30004

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was 19, ONLY once a day was a bad day.

At 39, 3-5 times a week, but, then again, I have a smoking hot wife I have to keep satisfied.....

Last edited:

B_supermenc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i am 35yo...I have begun to masturbate in January of the 1985....every day since then...also more times a day...23x365+160=8555 times...

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i masturbate about 3 times a day, if i can find the time. it never gets old or boring, and instead of spacing them out to get "build-up", what i do is stop briefly when i'm about to cum, and start over. doing this several times culminates in more cum and a stronger "orgasm"