Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I saw a comment somewhere on here about Jewish guys being hung and I just wanted to share my story/experience:

I have come to find out the size of 3 of my Jewish friends' cocks, and they're all big apparently. These are 3 different random Jewish guys that I met at different times in my life so maybe there's something to this??

The first one I heard about from another friend. He told me that our friend Dave had bragged to him once about being 8 inches. Some time after hearing that story, I happened to be at Dave's house when he was changing, and he DID have a big thick flaccid bulge in his tighty whities so I believe him.

The 2nd guy (also named Dave) has a 9 inch penis. Before I found out the measurement though, I had clearly seen his very long flaccid cock outlined in tight jeans for a 70's Halloween costume. One day, the topic of penis size came up in our group of friends, and thats when he told us he had 9 inches.

With the 3rd guy, named Joel, one day we were joking about womens clothing, and I said something about him being a "Size 12 in womens". He said, "No, I'm a Size 8 in men's" and he motioned to his cock. So that's how I found out he has 8 inches.

I just find it interesting that the 3 Jewish guys that I happened to find out about are all larger than average. Anyone else have any similar stories?

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
from my experience, the jewish guys i've been with have all been pleasantly average if not a little smaller than.... since i'm an oral only kind of guy, i find jewish penises to be some of the most enjoyable to handle and suck on.... i also think jewish guys are some of the most sensual people, and also some of the best kissers....

but like i say: that's just been in my experience....

B_cabeef1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
While a few Jewish guys I've been with have had average-to-small cocks, several Jewish guys I have been with have a had big thick dongs. I would say the trait in Jewish guys' cocks isn't necessarily length, but GIRTH - most Jewish guys I've hooked up with have had a really FAT beautiful cocks and some whoppers, like 8x.65 and 9x7 cut, etc.

Reactions: jshine868

QueenBea

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my humble, but richly diverse experience, the largest cock I've thus far encountered was on this 6'5" tall Jewish fella whose frighteningly massive cock was bigger than my forearm! In contrast, the smallest cock I've ever encountered was also attached to a rather tall, muscular Jewish guy whose cock was literally the size of my pinky finger. Both were incredibly sexy men with great personalities.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. You can be Jewish just by converting.

2. You can be Jewish if the mother is Jewish, thereby making you Jewish.

These two things along mean, being Jewish probably gives you no better chance than anyone else.

Reactions: Ladavid9

alpinepaul

Experimental Member
Media
I saw a comment somewhere on here about Jewish guys being hung and I just wanted to share my story/experience:

I have come to find out the size of 3 of my Jewish friends' cocks, and they're all big apparently. These are 3 different random Jewish guys that I met at different times in my life so maybe there's something to this??

The first one I heard about from another friend. He told me that our friend Dave had bragged to him once about being 8 inches. Some time after hearing that story, I happened to be at Dave's house when he was changing, and he DID have a big thick flaccid bulge in his tighty whities so I believe him.

The 2nd guy (also named Dave) has a 9 inch penis. Before I found out the measurement though, I had clearly seen his very long flaccid cock outlined in tight jeans for a 70's Halloween costume. One day, the topic of penis size came up in our group of friends, and thats when he told us he had 9 inches.

With the 3rd guy, named Joel, one day we were joking about womens clothing, and I said something about him being a "Size 12 in womens". He said, "No, I'm a Size 8 in men's" and he motioned to his cock. So that's how I found out he has 8 inches.

I just find it interesting that the 3 Jewish guys that I happened to find out about are all larger than average. Anyone else have any similar stories?

So we have one flaccid glimpse and two personal claims. WOW, all mysteries 4ever solved ...

salter

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I live in Israel. Most of the cocks I encounter are Jewish (and the number I've encountered is large -- see the How Many People have you had sex with thread) and take my word for it, the variation is just what you'd expect. I don't think I've met Jewish guys here who are bigger than I am. Most are way smaller. I can't say I've done a huge statistical analysis (pun intended) but based on vast empirical experience I can say firmly (pun intended) Jews if anything are on the small side.

JMan251

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting topic. My dad's a Jew, mom's Irish and English. I hear my brother's packing and I'm not doing bad.. Jew's probably have a lot of variation like everyone else.

Reactions: Gj816

Tevye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Jewish men like myself come in all sizes we are from many backgrounds Greek Russian Hungarian Polish Spanish Italian et cetera et cetera which means size can be anything from short to long thick to thin the same as for a Christian an Atheist and any other religion.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Live in heavy populated Jewish part of town and go to gym, I have to say just by observation that it's a normal cross section of the male anatomy.