Jewish guys hung?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by luvguyz, Aug 3, 2010.

1. luvguyz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I saw a comment somewhere on here about Jewish guys being hung and I just wanted to share my story/experience:

I have come to find out the size of 3 of my Jewish friends' cocks, and they're all big apparently. These are 3 different random Jewish guys that I met at different times in my life so maybe there's something to this??

The first one I heard about from another friend. He told me that our friend Dave had bragged to him once about being 8 inches. Some time after hearing that story, I happened to be at Dave's house when he was changing, and he DID have a big thick flaccid bulge in his tighty whities so I believe him.

The 2nd guy (also named Dave) has a 9 inch penis. Before I found out the measurement though, I had clearly seen his very long flaccid cock outlined in tight jeans for a 70's Halloween costume. One day, the topic of penis size came up in our group of friends, and thats when he told us he had 9 inches.

With the 3rd guy, named Joel, one day we were joking about womens clothing, and I said something about him being a "Size 12 in womens". He said, "No, I'm a Size 8 in men's" and he motioned to his cock. So that's how I found out he has 8 inches.

I just find it interesting that the 3 Jewish guys that I happened to find out about are all larger than average. Anyone else have any similar stories?

2. B_TonyK8483

B_TonyK8483 New Member

Yeah, I'd say Jews have a propensity for large dicks. I'm of course partially biased by the fact that I'm Jewish.

3. luvguyz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    well, how big are you?

4. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    The only Jewish guy I know I've been with had the smallest penis I've ever encountered.

5. concupisys

concupisys New Member

from my experience, the jewish guys i've been with have all been pleasantly average if not a little smaller than.... since i'm an oral only kind of guy, i find jewish penises to be some of the most enjoyable to handle and suck on.... i also think jewish guys are some of the most sensual people, and also some of the best kissers....

but like i say: that's just been in my experience....

6. B_cabeef1

B_cabeef1 New Member

While a few Jewish guys I've been with have had average-to-small cocks, several Jewish guys I have been with have a had big thick dongs. I would say the trait in Jewish guys' cocks isn't necessarily length, but GIRTH - most Jewish guys I've hooked up with have had a really FAT beautiful cocks and some whoppers, like 8x.65 and 9x7 cut, etc.

7. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I've seen two Jewish cocks and the first one was just a monster. It literally scared me. The second one was average in length, but really thick.

8. zerowillkill

zerowillkill New Member

Albums:
    I'm a Jew
    just sayin

9. QueenBea

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    In my humble, but richly diverse experience, the largest cock I've thus far encountered was on this 6'5" tall Jewish fella whose frighteningly massive cock was bigger than my forearm! In contrast, the smallest cock I've ever encountered was also attached to a rather tall, muscular Jewish guy whose cock was literally the size of my pinky finger. Both were incredibly sexy men with great personalities.

10. MercyfulFate

MercyfulFate New Member

Albums:
    1. You can be Jewish just by converting.

2. You can be Jewish if the mother is Jewish, thereby making you Jewish.

These two things along mean, being Jewish probably gives you no better chance than anyone else.

11. alpinepaul

alpinepaul New Member

So we have one flaccid glimpse and two personal claims. WOW, all mysteries 4ever solved ...

12. salter

salter Member

Albums:
    I live in Israel. Most of the cocks I encounter are Jewish (and the number I've encountered is large -- see the How Many People have you had sex with thread) and take my word for it, the variation is just what you'd expect. I don't think I've met Jewish guys here who are bigger than I am. Most are way smaller. I can't say I've done a huge statistical analysis (pun intended) but based on vast empirical experience I can say firmly (pun intended) Jews if anything are on the small side.

13. DasLeezard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm... never had Jew.

14. JMan251

JMan251 New Member

Interesting topic. My dad's a Jew, mom's Irish and English. I hear my brother's packing and I'm not doing bad.. Jew's probably have a lot of variation like everyone else.

15. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Yeah, the Jews may be the "chosen people," but they're not chosen THAT way.

16. Tevye

Tevye New Member

Jewish men like myself come in all sizes we are from many backgrounds Greek Russian Hungarian Polish Spanish Italian et cetera et cetera which means size can be anything from short to long thick to thin the same as for a Christian an Atheist and any other religion.

17. Bobgoldwae

Bobgoldwae New Member

Im jewish and I have a huge, thick cock...and no Im not gonna display it for the world to see...Only my partners...

18. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I lived in L.A., I got fucked by this HOT college Jewish guy. Nice thick 7.5 incher. We must've fucked for HOURS in his dorm room.

19. houtx48

Gold Member

Live in heavy populated Jewish part of town and go to gym, I have to say just by observation that it's a normal cross section of the male anatomy.

20. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

I once knew a Jewish guy with a big cock and he said that it was part of "the original blessing":smile: