John Kitan (l0v35_2_5p00g3) Of Posts?

ItsBrittBitchXOXO

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He'd be way hotter if he didn't always have that obnoxious Lovense sticking out of his ass.
I know, I wish his OF content had less of that. He has a lovely hole, that Lovense is distracting from that

Iamyesyouareno

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know, I wish his OF content had less of that. He has a lovely hole, that Lovense is distracting from that
Yeah I made the mistake of subscribing to his OF once and instantly regretted it when I realized it was mostly (or entirely) just clips pulled from his boring Chaturbate shows. So lame and I didn't nut to any of his content even once during my entire month subscription.

ItsBrittBitchXOXO

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I made the mistake of subscribing to his OF once and instantly regretted it when I realized it was mostly (or entirely) just clips pulled from his boring Chaturbate shows. So lame and I didn't nut to any of his content even once during my entire month subscription.
I also made the mistake of subscribing to his OF as well and I could only do it for one month as well. I liked some of his content here and there, but it was overall pretty disappointing…

luciferdragonshift

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he needs to show off his body and front more and less of his arse. He put in all that effort and the thing he thinks everyone wants to see is the one thing he didn't need to work at (his hole). I just don't get muscle queens like this, but maybe that's because I'm a side and anal has never really interested me much....