Jordan torres

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not exactly the L in LPSG...
Well this thread should be renamed as WASIOIG. Which stands for "We Already Saw It On Instagram".

People should really stick to posting the hard to find content of Jordan instead of taking all the pictures from his Instagram and posting it here. But then again none of Jordan's content is hard to find no matter where it comes from.

But we all follow him on IG already anyway, so there's no need to see doubles and triples of the same thing on here too. It would be different if his account was set to private, but it's not. Just makes no sense.

Reactions: pillowtalk2

jossy-valentine

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well this thread should be renamed as WASIOIG. Which stands for "We Already Saw It On Instagram".

People should really stick to posting the hard to find content of Jordan instead of taking all the pictures from his Instagram and posting it here. But then again none of Jordan's content is hard to find no matter where it comes from.

But we all follow him on IG already anyway, so there's no need to see doubles and triples of the same thing on here too. It would be different if his account was set to private, but it's not. Just makes no sense.
How about wasiittattgayifs? ...which stands for "we already saw it in this thread a thousand times girly and yeah it's fake sis" i'd say that would be more accurate to this thread ;)

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

yet here you are again and again and again and again and again and...............

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How about wasiittattgayifs? ...which stands for "we already saw it in this thread a thousand times girly and yeah it's fake sis" i'd say that would be more accurate to this thread ;)
I actually like yours much better, cause it's so true, LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: jossy-valentine

jossy-valentine

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No. It’s not. He’s never been that blatantly explicit.
Dude it's ok don't explain anything let them live in their delulu ass heads you'll have to do it again in a few comments again and after that comment you'll have to do it again and again so just don't address them ...i swear at this point the pinned comment with the three famous fake pictures and a caption saying "jordan torres has never shown his penis" should be a must asap

El Nino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jason Luv x Jordan Torres x Officialegypt

See Him Fuck would have made more sense, but Blacked? I thought that site was for non-black women taking BBC? How does he fit? Jordan can barely get featured on a clothing website nowadays. Looks like he was handpicked by Luv, but why though? How odd and pointless.

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See Him Fuck would have made more sense, but Blacked? I thought that site was for non-black women taking BBC? How does he fit? Jordan can barely get featured on a clothing website nowadays. Looks like he was handpicked by Luv, but why though? How odd and pointless.
I always figured if there was an actual video created it wouldn't be anything more than showing Jordan getting a massage by the two, or sitting in a hot tub cuddling with one of the big titty girls.

Basically noting but boring softcore "adult like" content. Softcore because it's Jordan, the guy who's not willing to go the extra mile when it comes to these type of things. Well, a least not on camera.

It could also be that Jordan was already friends with one of the people working with and for Official egypt and he wanted some other type of exposure besides the same old modeling pics he takes every year. New "modeling" pics he's probably not making any money off of because it's all done by himself and not an actual agency. So doing this other thing puts a few extra coins in his bank account.

El Nino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always figured if there was an actual video created it wouldn't be anything more than showing Jordan getting a massage by the two, or sitting in a hot tub with one of the big titty girls.

Basically noting but softcore "adult like" content. Softcore because it's Jordan, the guy who's not willing to go the extra mile when it comes to these type of things. A least not on camera.

It could also be that Jordan was already friends with one of the people working with and for Official egypt and he wanted some other type of exposure besides the same old modeling pics he takes every year. Modeling pics he's probably not making any money off of because it's all done by himself and not an actual agency.
Why would they use him when he doesn't appeal to the Blacked audience at all? Blacked is for straight men. He isn't a black man and he isn't a woman. It makes zero sense. Even if they hired him to promote the apparel, how does he appeal to their audience? Moreover, he barely gets featured on Shein and Fashion Nova these days. No one is going to rush to buy drawls because of him.

• Haha
Reactions: MessiahofShxde

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why would they use him when he doesn't appeal to the Blacked audience at all? Blacked is for straight men. He isn't a black man and he isn't a woman. It makes zero sense. Even if they hired him to promote the apparel, how does he appeal to their audience? Moreover, he barely gets featured on Shein and Fashion Nova these days. No one is going to rush to buy drawls because of him.
All good questions that I unfortunately don't have the answers to. I'm guessing it's because he knows someone who with the group that got him in the door.

Someone who decided to try something different by bringing him in, and because of the set up of official egypt, Jordan is definitely the fly in the ointment.

I mean if they REALLY wanted to go of course they might as well have chosen Patrick Leblanc or Nathan Webb. At least those guys are willing to show their dick.

Reactions: El Nino