Largest Penis Video

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by motoramic, Oct 8, 2006.

1. motoramic

motoramic Member

Albums:
    Here is a video I found on "youtube".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcHyLFbSllY

Wonder how this reporter was able to find this guy and to make news about his 12.9 inch penis? It's the first time I find this information quite credible. Do you agree? I know there are many sources that say the world's largest penis is so and so, but how credible are they? I rather see it to believe it. :awink:

2. CardiffDillon

Gold Member

The producer of the programme advertised for participants on this site prior to it being made. Steed is a member here, as is Jonah Falcon and probably all of the other guys taking part.

You might have noticed that the site gets a plug on the show, although the misrepresentation of the site has been something of a mixed blessing.

cheers

Dillon

3. CuriousGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Impressive indeed....but the claim of biggest in the world is kind of silly. While spending a year in Atlanta I encountered at least 5 black men and 2 white men who would fill out that jockstrap even more. I asked them what they wore as support and most said they preferred boxer type shorts made of a very light, airy material. They stated they were more concerned with comfort than trying to "control" their manhood.

4. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ah, Atlanta... Curious, I moved to Atlanta from the SF bay area in 1978 when Atlanta was REALLY Hot-Lanta. I went to a bookstore one night with a couple of friends and there was a cowboy (when I say cowboy I don't mean dime store variety, either) in one of the booths who put forth through the glory hole what appeared to me, a seasoned cocksucker, as his forearm. I'm not sure how he could carry that with him without assistance. It was with out a doubt the biggest cock I have ever seen. EVER. I can't even make an educated guess to the size. I only saw him there one time and never again. But it was very memorable and I think about it often.
    Although I've move from GA Atlanta used to be a very very hot place to play.

5. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Give the man some credit for going on TV. There is very little upside (other than some dubious publicity) for inviting a worldwide critique of your penis in the media. Clearly this poor guy has been driven to food as an outlet for his sexual frustrations.

Another interesting observation; doesn't it make the penis story somewhat more legitimate when they use a female psychologist with an English accent?

6. CardiffDillon

Gold Member

Another interesting observation; doesn't it make the penis story somewhat more legitimate when they use a female psychologist with an English accent?[/quote]

The programme was made by a British company for a UK TV channel and several of the commentators were British. For some reason almost all of the participants were from the States though.

7. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

(LOL) I have this mental image of standing before a middle-aged English woman sipping tea and holding a pair of spectacles up as she observes "my-my, what an alien appendage."

8. EZlaidbackdude

EZlaidbackdude New Member

Do you have a title for this vid? I went to the site and signed up and then couldn't find it. Thanks!

9. EZlaidbackdude

EZlaidbackdude New Member

Ok, now that i've seen it I must say it really isn't the biggest penis ever. It looks large, not 12+ inches and he looks completely hard in the jockstrap scene. Are there any REAL 12 inchers?:redface:

10. B_bobs3304

B_bobs3304 New Member

^ diddo.

i mean dildo.

lol, jk.

11. bigboy1986

bigboy1986 Member

Albums:
    lol video removed :p

12. lifesaver9

lifesaver9 New Member

video has been removed due to some violation