longest foreskin

My last comment wasn't meant to make it as if people without foreskins and long labia minora are some how "damaged". Everything in the Universe exists in a balance.

In both my theoretical and empirical research I have concluded the following: Men & women with long foreskins and long labia minora skin are better suited for each other where as tightly circumcised men and women with little or no labia minora are better suited for each other.

Here is why:

Some women claim that they like men with long foreskins during sex and almost all of these type of women have very long labia minora as well. I think that women with a lot of skin prefer men with a lot of skin because the sex isn't as abrasive to women with long or large labia minora skin when they have sex with men with foreskins.

Conversely most if not all women with "normal" labia minora or non-existent labia minora absolutely prefer tightly circumcised men and claim that they can't really feel or enjoy sex with men with foreskins, especially long foreskins.

This sounds anecdotal or subjective since there is a psychological component to preferences regarding sexual body type preference. However, most women that I have done research on who prefer tightly circumcised men also have little or no labia minora, where as women with lots of labia minora after sleeping with a guy with long foreskin prefer the uncut guys over the cut guys.

It's almost a perfect pattern which leads me to conclude objectively that everything exists in a balance: Men and women with a lot of skin prefer the feel of each other and men and women with little or no skin prefer the feel of each other.

If you prefer more skin you can always stretch it out more and if you prefer less skin you can always undergo circumcision or labiaplasty.

But men and women that have been circumcised or undergone labiaplasty are in no way "damaged", as they are "nip & tucked" for more streamlined sexual intercourse.

I myself used to have a lot of foreskin and later had a very tight circumcision and I experienced much better sex with "tight" women with little or no labia compared to "loose" women not so much more or less labia. But all the women I have had sex with with "normal" labia with little or no labia minora preferred tightly circumcised men over men with (long) foreskins since they could feel the tightly circumcised guy better.

Conclusion: Circumcision when done properly is not damaging at all, if anything it increases sexual pleasure for both the guy and girl. But I have noticed that most women who prefer circumcised men are "tight" with little or no labia. Whereas the women who prefer men with foreskins tend to be not as "tight" with a lot of labia and claim that circumcised penises are too abrasive on their long labia skin and prefer men with foreskin. However, the girls who are "tight" and have little or no labia claim that they cannot feel the guy with a foreskin or long foreskin and prefer a man with a tightly circumcised penis for better stimulation.

Having experienced both foreskin and circumcision I too have more stimulation with a women with little or no labia that are "tight" better than those women with loose vaginas with a lot of labia. The glans is more of a pressure stimulated organ than it is a touch stimulated organ in terms of orgasm trigger response so it makes sense that a tightly circumcised penis having intercourse with a tight vulva/vagina is ideal.

But its' not like I wouldn't want to be a with a woman with a lot of labia who is loose if we loved each other, we could always work out a sexual technique that is effective.

But whether you have been circumcised or not or if a woman has had labiaplasty or not, as long as the procedure was done correctly none of these are "damaging" if anything my experience is that there is more stimulation to both the man and the woman with less loose skin flapping around.

In terms of foreskin vs circumcision and long labia minora vs labiaplasty I like to remain neutral on these preferences because both are great and have their advantages, although more cleaning is required when one had more loose skin flaps. Aside from that I think it is completely immature to judge someone who has a long foreskin or large labia minora or is circumcised or undergone labiaplasty or has a small labia. All states have their functions and advantages and are based on how well one uses their "equipment".

My last comment wasn't meant to denigrate cut or uncut, but was only posted to illustrate universal balance and the choice to regrow skin non-surgically in case one isn't happy with having less skin.