Looking for a Good Looking, Good Hearted HUNG man.

MacBuddy

Just Browsing
Media
I know this may sound strange or fucked up to some. But I'm a handsome, professional, Italian/Puerto Rican with a very nice package. All the guys I've dated but 2 have all been smaller than me ....one the same size and one larger than me...with both these guys I had major passionate sex...I've come to discover that as a hung male I want to be partnered to another fun loving serious minded guy who wants to be in a serious LTR (monogamous) but also happens to be hung...I'm interested in a down to earth kinda guy, who wants to grow old together. Share the good times and the bad times and know that what life has to throw at us...we'll be there for each other.....I have a huge thing for nice smiles and eyes...hairy a major plus! Please be down to earth, good hearted, LTR minded plus hung! **I have 8 real inches not internet inches!!**

I live in Ft. Lauderdale area...but would love to meet anyone special from anywhere in the states or Canada...planning on moving back to the Los Angeles area in the summer of 2005...please feel free to write or respond to this posting...will answer all...I may not have expressed myself very clearly online...but I think you guys can get the meaning!!! Thanks!