Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These videos where men get naked infront of other guys and get an erection just get me so hard. They just start getting hard and then the sexual tension just builds and builds between them and then maybe something happens.

Here is an example of what I mean

https://x.com/gay__city/status/1789004970559242428?s=46&t=rEW_vSxJDC18CrWdlfEKwA

Any fave videos of yours that are like this? Bonus if you have the full video for that link! I can't find it anywhere.

This can even just be friends getting naked together slowly or one is naked and the other is clothed, in public or at home, gay or straight/curious, friend accidentally gets naked (like dick slips or pants fall down) or they get naked because they want to, etc. Just as long as the sexual tension builds and the guys feel confident and comfortable to be naked with friends.

Gearoid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
These videos where men get naked infront of other guys and get an erection just get me so hard. They just start getting hard and then the sexual tension just builds and builds between them and then maybe something happens.

https://x.com/gay__city/status/1789004970559242428?s=46&t=rEW_vSxJDC18CrWdlfEKwA

Any fave videos of yours that are like this? Bonus if you have the full video for that link! I can't find it anywhere.

This can even just be friends getting naked together slowly or one is naked and the other is clothed, in public or at home, gay or straight/curious, friend accidentally gets naked (like dick slips or pants fall down) or they get naked because they want to, etc. Just as long as the sexual tension builds and the guys feel confident and comfortable to be naked with friends.
I LOOOOOOOVE those vids.

Reactions: kev2001

DrayMogul

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

King of PreCum , Mr Elbus & his trip to Deli!
The original clip is 14min long . I’ve got 13min of it I can restore . Money shot w/ Broski licking it up like icing is on Marks JFF
Mark_Elbus @ JustFor.Fans

Attaching a set of my fav set
To checkout while I restore what I have
M

Attachments

DrayMogul

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

quicksilver1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When he went for his precum the first time, then the second, and then we got a clear view of the precum….I’m so hard watching this.