Hadronizabonim

Sexy Member
Media
I am Oliver, a 23 year old, gay college student. This is the story of me seducing a hot friend of mine, called Mark.

Now, I live in a very strict Christian community, so I've always been closeted. I didn't do anything with any guy until I was almost 19, and from that time until what happened with Mark, I also didn't do anything. I also was very wary of coming out to any of my friends, having only told three or four of my friends in college, amongst whom is Mark.

Mark is an olive-skinned guy with gorgeous hazel eyes, strong facial features, and a very tall (6'3) athletic body. He isn't like a model in terms of muscles, per se, but he's very active and it shows on him. He's very easygoing and prone to laughter. He was also the only person who did not avoid the topic of my sexuality when I came out to him; the rest of my friends never brought it up after I'd told them. Mark, on the other hand, was willing to discuss everything with me. He'd ask me who I thought looked good among our friends, would frequently make jokes about it, and would ask me questions about what I like in a guy, physically and personality-wise. He also frequently (jokingly) said he didn't believe it, because what would be attractive about a man's body if you already have one, and that obviously women were more attractive, and asking how I could possibly not be attracted to them.

Now, having not engaged in anything with a guy since I was 19, I was very keen on getting Mark to come to the idea of us being intimate. I knew I couldn't just immediately outright tell him what I wanted, so I started slow. Mark was famous in our group of friends for his huge ass, and they'd regularly joke with him about him turning around so they could 'enjoy the art'. One time Mark and our friends were at the hospital visiting one of our friends, and everyone was goofing around, and someone took a video of him, zoomed on him from behind, and sent it in the group chat. In the same video, Mark later turned around and sat down, showing a hilariously miniscule bulge. This caused the entirety of the people on the group to start joking about it, calling him the "2mm man" and saying they'd need a microscope to see it and things like that.

Now, I wasn't with them, nor did I see the messages until later, after they had all deleted them. So I asked Mark what it was all about. He showed me the video and told me what happened. I told him that it does indeed look tiny. This is where everything began, since prior to this we hadn't discussed anything about *him*. We'd talked about the guy I hooked up with when I was 19, and about the hottest people in our friend group, but never about him. When I told him that he was tiny he denied it and said he was actually massive, so I asked how big he was. He said he hadn't measured it before, so I told him that he was just avoiding it because he knows he's tiny.

Over the next couple of weeks, this was something we'd talk about often, until I convinced him to actually measure it and to exchange measurements, and he sent a photo showing the measuring tape, but he edited the photo to hide the dick under it, so that I couldn't actually see it. It turned out we were both 5 inches, but I told him I didn't believe it. One time after a lecture, I kept telling him that he was obviously lying since he showed absolutely 0 bulge. He said it was only because who was wearing loose pants, so I told him to pull them up around his crotch. Initially he refused, but he did, and I got a wonderful outline of his flaccid dick and balls through the pants. I said afterwards that it was nothing, and still very tiny.

One time we were in the study room studying chemistry, in one of the rare occasions we were alone since the rest of our friends had went to see some match. He was showing me something in his gallery and I saw the original unedited photo of his dick measurement, but it turned out that there was nothing under the measuring tape. He told me he couldn't figure out how to put the measuring tape over his dick and take a photo at the same time, and so had just placed the tape on his crotch (fully clothed) and taken the photo, but that the measurement was still correct. I told him I didn't believe it and he was obviously lying to hide how tiny he was.

Over the next few hours, the sexual tension built up between us, and we were moving closer together, until I grabbed his bulge and he actually didn't mind, and in return he grabbed my bulge. He found that I was erect and said things like, "literally what's attractive in this like you have the same exact thing how could you be attracted to it." We finished the studying session and headed back to our dorms. He thanked me for helping him in chemistry, and I told him, "Thank you, instead. That was great. Maybe next time I could blow you?" He stayed silent for a couple seconds and then he said, "Maybe, we'll see after the exams."

He initially refused, and that was that. He said he was sure he would enjoy it, but that he was straight and so wouldn't like something like that, and what if people found out, and so on. But we got really close during that time. We frequently discussed things that neither me nor him had talked about before. He told me about his insecurities, about how he hated that he wasn't light-skinned like the rest of our friends, nor had smooth, wavy hair like them. I told him he was very attractive, that his hair doesn't have to be wavy to look good, and that he obviously had the best eyes amongst all of us.

Afterwards that month and a half we had a two week holiday before exams, so each of us went back to our homes. Normally, in the previous years, he wouldn't be able to come visit me during those holidays, because we lived like an hour away from each other, and he still hasn't got his driver's license yet (though he was driving) so he couldn't travel that far with his car, and was otherwise too lazy to come by train. But on one Wednesday during the holidays he told me he did the driving test and got his driver's license that day, and asked if he could come by so that we could study. I told him sure, and a couple of hours later he was at my home, with no one else with us.

This was during the summer so he was wearing a thin T-shirt that clung around his body and showed his gorgeous figure, while his muscular arms were on full display. He was also wearing sweatpants which showed a bit of bulge, and smelled of a mix of perfume and sweat which didn't smell bad at all.

We studied for about three hours, occasionally taking breaks. In those breaks we would discuss a lot of things, but the topic inevitably always came to sexuality. He was watching a series called Teen Wolf, so be showed me a couple of scenes and asked whether I found some some character (with a Polish sounding sort of name) attractive. I told him yes, but that I find darker skinned people more attractive, and I would frequently comment on his arms and how muscular they looked. He looked very pleased.

During one break I brought up the topic of me giving him a blowjob. He seemed hesitant, told me he didn't know how it would affect him and his self-image later on, that he was 100% straight, and things like that. He eventually relented and said we could do it after we had finished studying. I was elated. After we were done, we talked for a while, and I noticed he was frequently adjusting his bulge. I told him that his bulge was very apparent, so he adjusted it and made it more prominent and signalled for me to touch it. I did. He was hard. I asked him why. He laughed and said he was going to the bedroom "to rest".

He went and I followed him. I was shocked to see he had already pulled his cock out, because I thought there would be a little bit of a build up to that moment, not it would be as sudden. He looked at me and smiled and said, "Do you like it?" Its length wasn't impressive. It was maybe around 4 to 5 inches. But its girth was. It was so massive, that his head looked more squarish than round. He was cut, but the circumcision line was much lower than any I've ever seen, closer to the base than it was to the head. I told him that I did like it.

There was a drop of precum on the tip, so I touched it with my finger and licked it. He said, "So are you really going to suck it? Show me." I moved to do it and he laughed and pulled back and said, "Wow you really will do it. Okay go ahead." I told him to sit down on the bed, and I started by licking it and grabbing his beautiful balls. Then he told me to suck it, so I did. I dropped down to my knees and put my hands on his dark, large, smooth, hairless thighs.

The moment I put it in my mouth, a moan escaped his lips. He told me to take it all, so I did. He started thrusting his hips in rhythm with my sucking. His dick smelled like some sort of soap, a smell that would go on to make me instantly get hard whenever I smelled it later after this event.

Since it was his first time doing anything like this, he naturally didn't last very long at all. I'd say it was about 2 minutes before he violently pulled back and finished himself, moaning and saying "oh man I can't", with thick ropy cum covering his hands and girthy cock, some of it getting on my fingers. I tasted it and it tasted strangely sweet compared to the guy I did it with when I was 19, whose cum tasted a bit salty. He went to the bathroom to clean himself, giving me a clear view of his wonderful ass, and making me the only one amongst our group of friends who all admired it to have seen that masterpiece of art in the flesh, without any clothing as barrier.

Afterwards we never discussed any of this, and we stopped talking frequently for a couple of weeks, but we eventually returned to being great friends, minus the gay discussion parts. I'm disappointed that I didn't push it further or try to lengthen the time of sucking him by edging or something, nor did I explore his wonderful, athletic body. I was just so horny so I didn't think about it clearly. But it was definitely one of the hottest events in my life.

Nicky7

Sexy Member
Media
As tempting as it might be, pursuing a romantic relationship with a close friend can be risky. It's essential to consider the potential impact on your friendship and whether both parties share the same feelings. Open communication and mutual respect are key. If you do decide to explore a romantic connection, proceed with care and prioritize preserving the friendship above all else.

Hadronizabonim

Sexy Member
Media
As tempting as it might be, pursuing a romantic relationship with a close friend can be risky. It's essential to consider the potential impact on your friendship and whether both parties share the same feelings. Open communication and mutual respect are key. If you do decide to explore a romantic connection, proceed with care and prioritize preserving the friendship above all else.
Yeah, I guess. He was probably my best friend before that day, the only person I could be really myself around. Now I suppose I kind of regret it, because we've come apart a little bit and I don't feel like I can be myself around him anymore. I wouldn't say it was worth the experience since I wanted the experience to last longer and be a bit more sensual anyways. But it was nice, at least, and I've just been yearning for anything since that last guy.

bigcat69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am Oliver, a 23 year old, gay college student. This is the story of me seducing a hot friend of mine, called Mark.

Now, I live in a very strict Christian community, so I've always been closeted. I didn't do anything with any guy until I was almost 19, and from that time until what happened with Mark, I also didn't do anything. I also was very wary of coming out to any of my friends, having only told three or four of my friends in college, amongst whom is Mark.

Mark is an olive-skinned guy with gorgeous hazel eyes, strong facial features, and a very tall (6'3) athletic body. He isn't like a model in terms of muscles, per se, but he's very active and it shows on him. He's very easygoing and prone to laughter. He was also the only person who did not avoid the topic of my sexuality when I came out to him; the rest of my friends never brought it up after I'd told them. Mark, on the other hand, was willing to discuss everything with me. He'd ask me who I thought looked good among our friends, would frequently make jokes about it, and would ask me questions about what I like in a guy, physically and personality-wise. He also frequently (jokingly) said he didn't believe it, because what would be attractive about a man's body if you already have one, and that obviously women were more attractive, and asking how I could possibly not be attracted to them.

Now, having not engaged in anything with a guy since I was 19, I was very keen on getting Mark to come to the idea of us being intimate. I knew I couldn't just immediately outright tell him what I wanted, so I started slow. Mark was famous in our group of friends for his huge ass, and they'd regularly joke with him about him turning around so they could 'enjoy the art'. One time Mark and our friends were at the hospital visiting one of our friends, and everyone was goofing around, and someone took a video of him, zoomed on him from behind, and sent it in the group chat. In the same video, Mark later turned around and sat down, showing a hilariously miniscule bulge. This caused the entirety of the people on the group to start joking about it, calling him the "2mm man" and saying they'd need a microscope to see it and things like that.

Now, I wasn't with them, nor did I see the messages until later, after they had all deleted them. So I asked Mark what it was all about. He showed me the video and told me what happened. I told him that it does indeed look tiny. This is where everything began, since prior to this we hadn't discussed anything about *him*. We'd talked about the guy I hooked up with when I was 19, and about the hottest people in our friend group, but never about him. When I told him that he was tiny he denied it and said he was actually massive, so I asked how big he was. He said he hadn't measured it before, so I told him that he was just avoiding it because he knows he's tiny.

Over the next couple of weeks, this was something we'd talk about often, until I convinced him to actually measure it and to exchange measurements, and he sent a photo showing the measuring tape, but he edited the photo to hide the dick under it, so that I couldn't actually see it. It turned out we were both 5 inches, but I told him I didn't believe it. One time after a lecture, I kept telling him that he was obviously lying since he showed absolutely 0 bulge. He said it was only because who was wearing loose pants, so I told him to pull them up around his crotch. Initially he refused, but he did, and I got a wonderful outline of his flaccid dick and balls through the pants. I said afterwards that it was nothing, and still very tiny.

One time we were in the study room studying chemistry, in one of the rare occasions we were alone since the rest of our friends had went to see some match. He was showing me something in his gallery and I saw the original unedited photo of his dick measurement, but it turned out that there was nothing under the measuring tape. He told me he couldn't figure out how to put the measuring tape over his dick and take a photo at the same time, and so had just placed the tape on his crotch (fully clothed) and taken the photo, but that the measurement was still correct. I told him I didn't believe it and he was obviously lying to hide how tiny he was.

Over the next few hours, the sexual tension built up between us, and we were moving closer together, until I grabbed his bulge and he actually didn't mind, and in return he grabbed my bulge. He found that I was erect and said things like, "literally what's attractive in this like you have the same exact thing how could you be attracted to it." We finished the studying session and headed back to our dorms. He thanked me for helping him in chemistry, and I told him, "Thank you, instead. That was great. Maybe next time I could blow you?" He stayed silent for a couple seconds and then he said, "Maybe, we'll see after the exams."

He initially refused, and that was that. He said he was sure he would enjoy it, but that he was straight and so wouldn't like something like that, and what if people found out, and so on. But we got really close during that time. We frequently discussed things that neither me nor him had talked about before. He told me about his insecurities, about how he hated that he wasn't light-skinned like the rest of our friends, nor had smooth, wavy hair like them. I told him he was very attractive, that his hair doesn't have to be wavy to look good, and that he obviously had the best eyes amongst all of us.

Afterwards that month and a half we had a two week holiday before exams, so each of us went back to our homes. Normally, in the previous years, he wouldn't be able to come visit me during those holidays, because we lived like an hour away from each other, and he still hasn't got his driver's license yet (though he was driving) so he couldn't travel that far with his car, and was otherwise too lazy to come by train. But on one Wednesday during the holidays he told me he did the driving test and got his driver's license that day, and asked if he could come by so that we could study. I told him sure, and a couple of hours later he was at my home, with no one else with us.

This was during the summer so he was wearing a thin T-shirt that clung around his body and showed his gorgeous figure, while his muscular arms were on full display. He was also wearing sweatpants which showed a bit of bulge, and smelled of a mix of perfume and sweat which didn't smell bad at all.

We studied for about three hours, occasionally taking breaks. In those breaks we would discuss a lot of things, but the topic inevitably always came to sexuality. He was watching a series called Teen Wolf, so be showed me a couple of scenes and asked whether I found some some character (with a Polish sounding sort of name) attractive. I told him yes, but that I find darker skinned people more attractive, and I would frequently comment on his arms and how muscular they looked. He looked very pleased.

During one break I brought up the topic of me giving him a blowjob. He seemed hesitant, told me he didn't know how it would affect him and his self-image later on, that he was 100% straight, and things like that. He eventually relented and said we could do it after we had finished studying. I was elated. After we were done, we talked for a while, and I noticed he was frequently adjusting his bulge. I told him that his bulge was very apparent, so he adjusted it and made it more prominent and signalled for me to touch it. I did. He was hard. I asked him why. He laughed and said he was going to the bedroom "to rest".

He went and I followed him. I was shocked to see he had already pulled his cock out, because I thought there would be a little bit of a build up to that moment, not it would be as sudden. He looked at me and smiled and said, "Do you like it?" Its length wasn't impressive. It was maybe around 4 to 5 inches. But its girth was. It was so massive, that his head looked more squarish than round. He was cut, but the circumcision line was much lower than any I've ever seen, closer to the base than it was to the head. I told him that I did like it.

There was a drop of precum on the tip, so I touched it with my finger and licked it. He said, "So are you really going to suck it? Show me." I moved to do it and he laughed and pulled back and said, "Wow you really will do it. Okay go ahead." I told him to sit down on the bed, and I started by licking it and grabbing his beautiful balls. Then he told me to suck it, so I did. I dropped down to my knees and put my hands on his dark, large, smooth, hairless thighs.

The moment I put it in my mouth, a moan escaped his lips. He told me to take it all, so I did. He started thrusting his hips in rhythm with my sucking. His dick smelled like some sort of soap, a smell that would go on to make me instantly get hard whenever I smelled it later after this event.

Since it was his first time doing anything like this, he naturally didn't last very long at all. I'd say it was about 2 minutes before he violently pulled back and finished himself, moaning and saying "oh man I can't", with thick ropy cum covering his hands and girthy cock, some of it getting on my fingers. I tasted it and it tasted strangely sweet compared to the guy I did it with when I was 19, whose cum tasted a bit salty. He went to the bathroom to clean himself, giving me a clear view of his wonderful ass, and making me the only one amongst our group of friends who all admired it to have seen that masterpiece of art in the flesh, without any clothing as barrier.

Afterwards we never discussed any of this, and we stopped talking frequently for a couple of weeks, but we eventually returned to being great friends, minus the gay discussion parts. I'm disappointed that I didn't push it further or try to lengthen the time of sucking him by edging or something, nor did I explore his wonderful, athletic body. I was just so horny so I didn't think about it clearly. But it was definitely one of the hottest events in my life.
Hot story ....
Hoping for a future part 2

ariesgeorge

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yeah, I guess. He was probably my best friend before that day, the only person I could be really myself around. Now I suppose I kind of regret it, because we've come apart a little bit and I don't feel like I can be myself around him anymore. I wouldn't say it was worth the experience since I wanted the experience to last longer and be a bit more sensual anyways. But it was nice, at least, and I've just been yearning for anything since that last guy.
So are you in contact now? How old are you both?

cekay82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ChatGPT again?