Manu rios ( instamodel )

freeballerlondon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe it's the new boyfriend. Scruffy mid 30s man seems to be one of his types.
that’s not entirely fair, now is it. It always struck me how similar Rafael and he were. There were multiple photographs where you couldn’t see a face, which several people (myself included) mistook for Manu, only to realise later it was Rafael.
It could also be Marc F’s (boy)friend because this shot is from his account.

milk1990

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
that’s not entirely fair, now is it. It always struck me how similar Rafael and he were. There were multiple photographs where you couldn’t see a face, which several people (myself included) mistook for Manu, only to realise later it was Rafael.
It could also be Marc F’s (boy)friend because this shot is from his account.
no, he is not marc's bf, I know who is his bf. and I don't think rafael and manu looks alike lol i never mistake them even they not show face

freeballerlondon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no, he is not marc's bf, I know who is his bf.
Who then, by the way?
and I don't think rafael and manu looks alike lol i never mistake them even they not show face
I don’t think you are representative of the average person :joy: You literally, only post in this topic. You hold a degree in Obsessive Manuology. You probably know what brand of razor he uses to manscape his wooly bumhole :laughing:

To the casual observer, they are a similar type, both in physique and styling. Only 8(?) years apart. (Note: similar <> identical)
Case in point:
IMG_4612.jpeg

SimonLou

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Who then, by the way?

I don’t think you are representative of the average person :joy: You literally, only post in this topic. You hold a degree in Obsessive Manuology. You probably know what brand of razor he uses to manscape his wooly bumhole :laughing:

To the casual observer, they are a similar type, both in physique and styling. Only 8(?) years apart. (Note: similar <> identical)
Case in point:
View attachment 132151691

Raf isn't even in this photo, it's Manu, Mark and Mark's boyfriend Gonzalo diving into the water. So don’t say that he and Manu are similar.

• Haha
Reactions: Mackey1988