Married guy in the closet

milo1730

Loved Member
Media
Hoffman Estates (Illinois, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
same situation here.... I feel alone ... I'm married an bi.. I tought it's a curst.. not a gift... I have hard time to deal with that.. I'm 40 and I don't now what to do.. I feel very bad inside me... I try to tell me I'm normal .. but I still have something that burn my stomac.
Send me a private message. Your settings ar e blocking conversations.

Reactions: FrancisCoSydney

Shawn_cs

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for sharing your story original poster. I am bisexual, 26, only experienced physical stuff with guys as it is more available. Fell in love with a woman, and now about to get married. But we won't be having any premarital sex, and I keep feeling insecured about my situation. I am aroused by her now but down the line it may fizzle out. I may have to keep the male touch on the side to satisfy her and myself.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello guys.

I guess this is the place where to put this post. I have been married for a long time, about 10 years. I'm 38 and have known I'm been bisexual for most of my life. In High school and college I had a few experiences with guys. I even had a 6 month long relationship with a man that was kept secret. We were just best friends to everyone else. After that ended, I dated a few girls and ended up falling in love with a woman.

Since my relationship with her was strong and we decided to get married, I figured it was no use to come out and let anyone know about me. Fast forward 10 years and that secret of who I am is eating me inside. I know I can't be honest with my wife because she would not have it. I also grew up in a very strict catholic family, which is why I kept it a secret. Most of my life I was led to believe being with guys is a sin and wrong.

I was fortunate enough to find the guy I had experiences with that also kept my secret or where in the close themselves. My story is long and basically, I would like to find a friend who understands what I'm going through. Someone I can have conversations like this and be myself with. Are any of you bi guys out there in the same situation?
I am in your situation.

Photowiz1102

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If it hadn't been so taboo most of my life I might have tried it sooner and found out I'm bi before I got married
Much the same as me. Wife of twenty yrs is perfect. For us, the sex has gotten better every year and she’s open to me exploring my bi side. Trouble is I’m an older guy now. Fit, but older. Still handsome, but older. Hot, but older. Ok, I’ll stop. Anyway, wish I’d explored bi-ness ten years earlier.

Hello guys.

I guess this is the place where to put this post. I have been married for a long time, about 10 years. I'm 38 and have known I'm been bisexual for most of my life. In High school and college I had a few experiences with guys. I even had a 6 month long relationship with a man that was kept secret. We were just best friends to everyone else. After that ended, I dated a few girls and ended up falling in love with a woman.

Since my relationship with her was strong and we decided to get married, I figured it was no use to come out and let anyone know about me. Fast forward 10 years and that secret of who I am is eating me inside. I know I can't be honest with my wife because she would not have it. I also grew up in a very strict catholic family, which is why I kept it a secret. Most of my life I was led to believe being with guys is a sin and wrong.

I was fortunate enough to find the guy I had experiences with that also kept my secret or where in the close themselves. My story is long and basically, I would like to find a friend who understands what I'm going through. Someone I can have conversations like this and be myself with. Are any of you bi guys out there in the same situation?
I totally understand man I was an active cocksucker' from 19 till about 41 off and on u know then I met my would be wife five years ago and tried to feel her but she not having it sucks because I would love to show this other side of me but it can't happen plus we have a beautiful son and I'm happy no desire to fuck another woman but have this thing to suck guys off especially Asians now after more than 5 years urges are strong want to do it but then feel bad but alot of us in same boat just want to be me and enjoy family

aready6311

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I totally understand man I was an active cocksucker' from 19 till about 41 off and on u know then I met my would be wife five years ago and tried to feel her but she not having it sucks because I would love to show this other side of me but it can't happen plus we have a beautiful son and I'm happy no desire to fuck another woman but have this thing to suck guys off especially Asians now after more than 5 years urges are strong want to do it but then feel bad but alot of us in same boat just want to be me and enjoy family

Are you Jewish?

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thats my problem to but didn't figure out I was bi till I was married but haven't had contact with another dick for about 15 years and just craving the hell to suck someone off...by the way I feel I could suck off a room full of guys and still want more ...

You’re profile says you want to suck Hasidic Jews so I thought maybe you were and was wondering how common that is among them.
Yes ok I do like them as well as asians but no I'm Italian but don't look it and been told I look Jewish and told I suck great like a Jewish person

Thats my problem to but didn't figure out I was bi till I was married but haven't had contact with another dick for about 15 years and just craving the hell to suck someone off...by the way I feel I could suck off a room full of guys and still want more ...
I feel you man I would too miss sucking cock I may just do my own thing keep discreet

Hello guys.

I totally get it man I was an active cocksucker' for 19 years met my would be wife have not done any in over 5 years but feeling stronger urges and want to wish I could share with wife but she won't go

Reactions: Humiliter01

Humiliter01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Agreed here.

Reactions: cypress77429