Mexican soldier, first black kiss

Eze.ang

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hello good morning, it's the first time I dare to tell you an experience that happened to me last night, it always makes me want to shake my cock with everything you share. Well, I describe myself, 29 years old, slim, dark, 1.72 tall, skinny, and with adick about 15cms and I live in a beach place.
At my age I think I'm still in the closet but I don't feel the need to come out, well it's not a priority.

It has been several months since I met in the yellow app an Mexican Military, the case is that for the militia he is straight, we will call him "Cruz" is 1.85, is wide back, good body, legs worked, handsome, he is 25 years old, one of my fetishes is to fuck with a military, I like them because they are clean and dominant, the case is that Cruz is the typical soldier hetero macho dominant.
We already have several months of dating (fucking) and the thing is that of all the times he has never let me do the black kiss, as it lowers the horny, but yes, I end up riding him, and that's what turns me on more, have my soldier enjoying my dick and then I make him suck me although according to him he does not like it, but I see that he enjoys it.

Last night we agreed to go for a few beers (later is the cool part) he went to my room, I have rommate but she works until midnight, so I had a couple of hours to meet with Cruz, we went for the beers and the hours flew by, I paid and I realized that we only had an hour left to go to my room before my rommate arrived.

When we arrived we started with the action, he undressed quickly, he already had his dick half standing, I undressed and we started with some very dirty kisses, I put him with his back to the wall and started kissing him, everything, starting with his neck (his perfume smelled good) his ears, his lips, I went down to his nipples, he likes to be bitten, to his abdomen, from there to his legs, to his pelvis, to the edge of his dick, his balls, and little by little he was putting me in his mouth to fuck me there, I was going down to the part of her pelvis, to the edge of her penis, her balls, and little by little she was putting it in my mouth to fuck me there, I do not have much experience in deep throat but I could tell that Cruz was enjoying it to the fullest, while I was sucking her I grabbed her buttocks, her back, her legs, with the mouth taste of precum I returned to give her some kisses in her mouth.

After being like that for a while I told him that it was time for him to suck my dick, because of how hot we were he didn't say no and he did a great job, he doesn't do it badly even though he says he doesn't like it, he's already very horny so he lies down on the bed and I keep sucking him, suddenly I see my cell phone and my rommie tells me he's coming to my house, we had to change super fast with our cocks all erect, We had no place to continue the action and I suggested we go to the beach, it was already midnight and we went to the oxxo for some drinks and we went to a park that at night is very lonely because it is in the middle of the jungle, and is the place par excellence to practice cruising, I had never done it outside and it was giving me a lot of morbid, we walked a good stretch before reaching some benches in the highest part of the park, I felt safe because I was with the soldier.

We were already in action again, he was very alert looking everywhere while I was giving him an excellent oral sex, we were so turned on that we settled on the cement benches so he could suck it to his liking, since he is taller than me and it's all a roll, I asked him to turn around to kiss his back, while I masturbated him I bit his back, his arms, his buttocks, I discreetly went down to his anus, first he closed his buttocks and didn't let me put my tongue in, but because he was so horny I went down to his anus, I was surprised when I told him to get on all fours and I took the opportunity to give him a good black kiss, I had wanted to do it for a long time but he wouldn't let me, the best part was listening to his moans and how my soldier was enjoying that black kiss, I put a finger in him to test how he was and he came in by himself, already sitting on me on the cement bench I told him to sit on top of me, he didn't think twice, I started pumping him really good while I was pulling him, we were both enjoying it to the max.

As he is bigger and heavier in body I was doing my best to give him hard and start to sound like when you run with flip flops, all sweaty I ask him to get on 4 to give him doggy style, we followed him another while like that, after a while he tells me that he is going to run, the problem was that so much that I was giving him when I took his cock out he smelled dirty, the case is that he left me well stained, And not only that, when we turned on the lamp of the cell phone we realized that not only my dick was stained, also his shorts, his boxer, my shorts, he had no choice but to use his socks so we could clean ourselves, he felt very sorry for the situation and told me that he could not get to the battalion smelling like shit, it was about 1 in the morning when he tells me: What if we go to the beach? I wanted to get into the sea to clean myself.
We had to walk to the beach, arriving there I got in to rinse, he undressed and got in to wash himself and his clothes, back to take a cab downtown we were both very serious, and the charm was over. I arrived home, I bathed and slept about 3 hours because I had to come early to work, right now I write you from my office with my dick standing remembering how I made him his black kiss.
So my story with my soldier, greetings!