Mfm experience

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Make sure it’s all about pleasing your wife. And don’t be too shy. You’re there getting intimate with another guy present. Thoroughly making sure you don’t touch him makes for a game of twister instead of a good sex session. Think of the other guy as an extension of your possibilities for your wife, not as a competitor.

D

deleted817718

Had one with a now ex girlfriend. Unfortunately I came pretty much as soon as things got going, and I do not have a quick recovery time, so I was out of the game. It then turned into a twosome for them. I did watch for a bit, but then gave them the room, which really pleased my girlfriend, as she felt a little uncomfortable with me watching.

man_exhibit_4plsure

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Make sure it’s all about pleasing your wife. And don’t be too shy. You’re there getting intimate with another guy present. Thoroughly making sure you don’t touch him makes for a game of twister instead of a good sex session. Think of the other guy as an extension of your possibilities for your wife, not as a competitor.
Thank you, that’s indeed very good advice. So it is better the other guy be straight too I guess

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

I have been meeting with a married couple for years. Typically we please the wife together or take turns. If HE does anything with me, he initiates, although we are free will with blowjobs. He considers himself straight and I don’t want to make him uncomfortable.

It’s all about pleasing the woman. :)

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Had a number of threesomes. Back before Tinder and those apps we had to advertise in swingers magazines. I'd posted a pic of my Prince Albert piercing and paid for a 3 month subscription. The first week after the new magazine came out I got maybe a dozen texts. 6 were close enough to travel to. Sorry, but I'm not driving 3 hours for pussy when I can get it in 20 minutes.

The most memorable couple was two early 20's hot bodies. I meet them at their hotel and I was stunned by them. The girl looked like the girl Summer from the OC and the guy was this huge football player type. We sat around for maybe 5 minutes chatting about limits and likes before they wanted to get busy. His cock was longer than mine, but didn't have the girth. She wanted to try double vaginal. I had never done that (done in a lot of asses, but never dp in the vag). She sucked me for a bit while he fucked her doggy. Then the moment of truth. He lay on his back and she climbed on top. I got between their legs and spread her ass. That ass was virgin and off limits, but I so wanted to pound it. She lay on his big chest and I pushed in. Never felt anything that tight. I did most of the fucking since he couldn't do a lot of thrusting, but while I opened her up and filled her with my girth, he was hitting bottom. I honestly lost track of time since I just closed my eyes and found a rhythm. I did feel his cock throb about 5 times and slowly come out of her while I was on and outward stroke. When I went back in her pussy seemed to adjust right away and it was as tight as it was when he was inside too. I filled up the condom and finally pulled out. Afterwards she was silent and he thanked me for fucking his girlfriend. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and he shook my hand.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I was married, my wife and her best friend thought we should do a couples thing. First it was going to be same room sex. Then some soft swap. My wife one time got into a 69 with the other guy (her on top) and while they performed oral on each other I fucked her from behind. Then there was some swapping in separate rooms. That's when it got complicated. I was much larger in girth than him and maybe 2" longer. He it turned out had erectile problems. As soon as he was to enter my wife he'd go soft. In turn, I fucked his wife in the pussy and ass a few times. He got jealous that his wife could take me up the ass when he only was able to once before. I didn't want to cuckold him, but the wives wanted to see him get fucked. I did fuck him for a few minutes. He cried. The other wife laughed, my wife got pissed I "hurt him". It turns out the other wife wanted to break up my marriage so she could be with my wife. Two divorces later, my ex did not get with her. She wasn't as Bi as she thought she was and the other wife "passed away". That was their explanation for her moving in with some meth head. I saw her maybe 10 years later looking like death.

man_exhibit_4plsure

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was married, my wife and her best friend thought we should do a couples thing. First it was going to be same room sex. Then some soft swap. My wife one time got into a 69 with the other guy (her on top) and while they performed oral on each other I fucked her from behind. Then there was some swapping in separate rooms. That's when it got complicated. I was much larger in girth than him and maybe 2" longer. He it turned out had erectile problems. As soon as he was to enter my wife he'd go soft. In turn, I fucked his wife in the pussy and ass a few times. He got jealous that his wife could take me up the ass when he only was able to once before. I didn't want to cuckold him, but the wives wanted to see him get fucked. I did fuck him for a few minutes. He cried. The other wife laughed, my wife got pissed I "hurt him". It turns out the other wife wanted to break up my marriage so she could be with my wife. Two divorces later, my ex did not get with her. She wasn't as Bi as she thought she was and the other wife "passed away". That was their explanation for her moving in with some meth head. I saw her maybe 10 years later looking like death.

Sorry, Im thinking That Threesome could affect the marriage and it is not reversible right

Pullinit2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Couldn't of said it better. I started sharing MFM with my buddy n my wife. Was the best ever. U have to be comfortable with touching another guy or it's not fun. Your gonna rub cocks against each other, balls etc. Might get hit with cum to lol!

Pullinit2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, Im thinking That Threesome could affect the marriage and it is not reversible right
If your worried about that then I'd say your not ready!
It's called sharing ur wife not putting her back on the market. Complete fun, recration

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Everyone has to be on the same level and understand the "limits". When one person has anterior motives... The other wife was a good fuck, very curvy and pussy was tight. But if I knew she had issues and wanted other things, then I would have shot it down.

All communication. When I started my thing, I basically said, I’m not here to move in you guys. If anything, I want to strengthen your own marriage, of course I’m getting the fun out of it. If that makes sense.

D

deleted1230731

Personally, I couldn't imagine doing a 3way with my lady. I tend to be much more dominant with others than I am with her and not sure how she'd react to seeing that side of me. She' much more reserved in that sense. That said, I've 3'd with other couples and it can be hot to 'cuckold' a dude.

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I"ve had many MFM play dates. I used to put ads on CL looking for woman that wanted to have a 2-man erotic massage/adventure, and had many responses. For my male buddy and I, it was always about giving the woman pleasure...from the massage up to whatever the moment turned into-- You can't set up any expectations for yourself, either. If you keep the goal as giving the woman a good time, things should be fine. I'm straight but not phobic at all---in fact, I find it exciting to see other hard cocks.
We did this many times, and it even turned into a few of the gals asking for more guys--so we had some gang bangs too.

Good luck, be safe, don't set up expectations (ie: now time for blow job, etc---let it flow)

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
You cannot be homophobic. Even if it begins as MFM, and not a MMF, you risk rubbing cocks together somehow, getting sprayed with your buddy's cum, and more. Sometimes, when men get hypersexual in said situation, you might start touching his cock when he's fucking the pussy.You might even feel the need touch him in a very sexual way (ass, etc.), and then the planned MFM becomes a MMF situation. Your buddy is exposing himself to male sexual attention during the meet-up - just the way it is.

^ You also risk getting jealous of your buddy's dick size, etc. This could be a good thing or a bad thing.

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One thing I know is before you even consider it, you have to be secure in your relationship together. Communication is key. You need to AGREE on what you will & will not do. Yes contact is inevatable, if you are straight it is what it is. If you are all BI then there is more fun ( in my opinion ) to be had. Everyone has to be on the same page. We had one mmf experience, it was ok, but a couple of things happened. We look forward to trying it again in the future -:)

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

You cannot be homophobic. Even if it begins as MFM, and not a MMF, you risk rubbing cocks together somehow, getting sprayed with your buddy's cum, and more. Sometimes, when men get hypersexual in said situation, you might start touching his cock when he's fucking the pussy.You might even feel the need touch him in a very sexual way (ass, etc.), and then the planned MFM becomes a MMF situation. Your buddy is exposing himself to male sexual attention during the meet-up - just the way it is.

^ You also risk getting jealous of your buddy's dick size, etc. This could be a good thing or a bad thing.
100% truth.

Reactions: BIGBULL29

Silbot.

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

So, pardon me for being naive, but is the difference between MMF and MFM the focal point of the experience? In the former, is the focus on one or both guys deriving as much enjoyment as possible from, er, tag-teaming a single female, whereas in the latter the focus is on ensuring the woman has a good time?

Reactions: BIGBULL29