Michael Biserta on Guys Gone Wild -

zomgpron

Experimental Member
Media
Hi! I'm looking for the famous video of Michael Biserta (Good looking fire-fighter) on Guys Gone Wild. It's a video of some girls going into his room/dorm and they convince him to pull his flaccid dick out, and he's huge! The video ends with him taking a shower for the girls, and wrapping his dick around his wrist like a watch.

I remember seeing this video a year or 2 ago, but I can't seem to find it anymore. Does anyone have a working link to it, or do you have the video and can upload it somewhere? I'd appreciate the help, it's an awesome video if you can find it.

Kevly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

SR_Jherkin_McGherkin

Experimental Member
Media
haha not british. native new yorker. he was eventually featured on a NYC Firemen calendar (used as a charity fundraiser) when someone recognized him from the vid you linked (filmed when he was a youngin' on spring break somewhere). all hell broke loose.

he's currently a professional model, i believe.

michael biserta (sp?)

rollenj

Experimental Member
Media
From "Guys Gone Wild" - New York Firefighter, Michael Biserta. Google him to read about his firing because of this video.

N68

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great downward droop. I don't think he would get fired in Canada for making that video.

Yeah! what a Hottie!!! what a dick!!! He had a couple of interesting things happen to him over the last decade to say the least.

http://nypost.com/2009/09/28/fire-stud-caught-in-wife-swap-split/
Fire stud caught in ‘Wife Swap’ split

Modal Trigger
017_michael_biserta-300x300.jpg

I LOVE MY CALENDAR BOY: Michael Biserta, an FDNY calendar cover boy (above), traded sexy Facebook notes with former "Wife Swap" star Jamie Czerniawski (left), says her hubby, Charles (right). Photo: Christopher Sadowski
The smokin’-hot firefighter who sparked an FDNY scandal with a full-frontal nude video is embroiled in another scorcher — he’s named as the “other man” in the New Jersey divorce of a reality-show contestant who stabbed her husband, The Post has learned.

Five-alarm hunk Michael Biserta, of Brooklyn’s Ladder Co. 131, traded sexually explicit mobile Facebook messages with former “Wife Swap” star Jamie Czerniawski just before her knife-wielding rampage last Memorial Day weekend, court papers allege.

In lusty texts exchanged between May 12 and May 25, Czerniawski and Biserta discuss plans to rendezvous, according to a Monmouth County Divorce Court complaint filed by Jamie’s husband, Charles.

“I want to let you know just how f- – -ing bad I wanna f- – – you right now!!!! Can you get out??” Czerniawski, 30, asks Biserta, 25, in a May 18 text.

Earlier that day, she wrote Biserta: “I miss your lips!”

“Want you,” the handsome hose man replied.

“Mmm, can’t wait!!!!!!!!!”” she texted.

At one point, Biserta and Czerniawski appear to discuss a firehouse hookup.

In a May 19 exchange, Biserta texted, “I want to see you more . . . we gotta make some time.”

She replied that she could “def” visit him at the firehouse.

Biserta wrote back: “If your [sic] in Brooklyn you can stop by. [It] won’t be like last time so I wouldn’t even bother . . . it’s usually not that quiet around the fh [firehouse] but we’ll work something out . . . ”

In late 2007, Biserta ignited the ire of FDNY Commissioner Nicholas Scoppetta when — after the firefighter was chosen as the cover boy for the department’s 2008 fund-raising calendar — it emerged that he — and his God-given fire pole — had appeared in a 2004 video, “Guys Gone Wild.”

Scoppetta halted all future FDNY beefcake calendars. Biserta wasn’t disciplined because the video was made before he joined the FDNY in 2006.

In February, the fire stud got engaged in to Staten Island girlfriend Danielle Cipriano and plans to marry her on Oct. 10, 2010, according to their wedding Web site.

But the engagement apparently didn’t douse his fire for Czerniawski.

At around 3 p.m., May 25, Biserta texted: “This sucks . . . I’m working toooo much lately . . . I want youuuu.”

Ten hours later, Jamie — who traded places with a freak-show performer for a 2006 “Wife Swap” episode — stabbed Charles in the arm during an argument.

Charged with aggravated assault, she claims she acted in self-defense. Her husband contends she wanted him to die.

Reached at his parents’ Staten Island home yesterday, Biserta declined to comment. An FDNY spokesman also declined to comment.

Additional reporting by Liz Sadler

I just saw some interestingly racially tinged things on the twitter machine. which is why I don't do twitter.

https://twitter.com/mbisertabrcf
https://twitter.com/MBiserta

Yet, he's sexy as hell

http://www.xvideos.com/video305412/michael_biserta

and looks like he has some decent quality.

https://www.gofundme.com/2ug21tg
FRIENDS AND FAMILY! My name is Michael Biserta and I'm a fireman from Staten Island, New York. My next adventure is already set and a bit different than my normal travels. In the beginning of March I will be trekking almost 18,000 feet to Mt. Everest Base Camp as a way to raise money for the Happy Kids Center! This school educates some of Nepals Poorest children and acts as a "Peter Pan land" where they can learn how to be children again. Most of these boys and girls are already working by this age to help support their families.

His instagram is down.

Michael Biserta (@mbisertabrcf

https://www.google.com/search?q=Michael+Biserta+instagram+mbisertabrcf&newwindow=1&biw=1080&bih=482&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjd4Z-K3szQAhXEKGMKHYejDvUQ7AkIMQ

N68

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response