Mitch's Bromance

artemes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What the hell mate?! You need to seriously continue this. Understandably you're a busy guy, but still. We need the rest.

bas_nl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks! Not sure what I will write next TBH!

I just love how the bromance slowly but surely turns into an epic romance!

Mitch' dick is probably too big to fit the virgin hole of Aaron... They both prematurely blow a huge load while trying and decide they need to train Mitch' ass over the following days/weeks. They use different items in various sizes while the anticipation of the fucking builds stronger and stronger, while their love grows.

They get horny in public places more often, and at times this involves emberrased guys with regular/small dicks.

Would be really hot if they shave each others pubes, so they can admire their naked bodies in all smoothnes, highlighting the muscles, all oiled up.

Just some suggestions to get you going again. :)

TeazeUrMind

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual

TeazeUrMind

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Oh, it looks like he stopped writing. Darn.
Aaron and Mitch's relationship is sooo damn cute.
They're obviously going to bang on the couch, I hope it doesn't happen. Like maybe someone walks in on them and it tears them apart. Or Aaron gets kicked out. (I don't remember Aaron's Mom being a part of the story)
But after they get found out, Aaron stops talking to Mitch cause, Aaron doesn't want to come out. etc.
I think the first time Mitch bottoms for Aaron, Mitch passes out.

I'm scared to think how this might end.

Mantel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This looks really good. Is there someplace where we can read the chapters with correct formatting? As it is in the first several chapters, the formatting makes it unreadable.

michael_3165

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This looks really good. Is there someplace where we can read the chapters with correct formatting? As it is in the first several chapters, the formatting makes it unreadable.
I'm going through and editing. It's a cut and paste issue that added a load of wacky numbers etc.

Reactions: joemontague2001

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It was a good read for me it started strong but wasnt really a fan of the introduction of dan. Didnt make sense to me why they were lusting over him when they're meant to be straight unless they're not and slowly figuring that out. Also I'm guessing their was a time skip because I dont recall them ever given each other blow jobs but all of a sudden Aaron is saying brother dont suck each others dicks yeah when did that happen

michael_3165

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It was a good read for me it started strong but wasnt really a fan of the introduction of dan. Didnt make sense to me why they were lusting over him when they're meant to be straight unless they're not and slowly figuring that out. Also I'm guessing their was a time skip because I dont recall them ever given each other blow jobs but all of a sudden Aaron is saying brother dont suck each others dicks yeah when did that happen

I'll check it out. Tbh it all started merging into one for me and when hard I sometimes wrote based on what fantasy came to mind in the moment ;)

Reactions: joemontague2001