Muscle samoan men

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SO what happens in the cities. Any stories you hard from your friends in the city.

I have zero experience to talk about. I live in the country/rural areas - the diversity is mainly in the cities. The only islanders I know of are the famous ones who play football.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

lad2747

Experimental Member
Media
I live in Sydney that has quite a large population of Samoans, Maoris and Tongans. However, there aren't many gay or bi islander guys that are either out or are cruising in beats. I think the religious thing stops a lot of young guys exploring their sexuality. There are quite a few that play rugby league as well. Maybe its more of a underground thing where they only meet other islanders on the down-low.

Reactions: MyCellPhone

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are maoris?

You are right alot of it is on the under...

I live in Sydney that has quite a large population of Samoans, Maoris and Tongans. However, there aren't many gay or bi islander guys that are either out or are cruising in beats. I think the religious thing stops a lot of young guys exploring their sexuality. There are quite a few that play rugby league as well. Maybe its more of a underground thing where they only meet other islanders on the down-low.

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My Samoan story started in of all places Anchorage, Alaska. Met him at Mad Myrna's about two blocks from my motel. Took that big boy to my room and we wore the hell out of each other. He was big in ev ery sense of the word.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Details details. Height, weight, what he look like and size. You just can't just say that it was big in every sense of the word MORE MORE MORE

My Samoan story started in of all places Anchorage, Alaska. Met him at Mad Myrna's about two blocks from my motel. Took that big boy to my room and we wore the hell out of each other. He was big in ev ery sense of the word.

lad2747

Experimental Member
Media
If you have a look at any Australian rugby league or rugby union team, you would see the majority are islanders. Some are hot - some not so hot lol
NRL's island talent | Herald Sun

Like Jarryd Hayne is hot:
Jarryd Hayne - Parramatta Eels

But a lot of the rugby league players are Mormons or other christians - so I think they are hung-up about being gay or bi...

Reactions: Ki77iAN

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know its late and all, and ya'll want to go sleep but I want to make sure LADIES and GENTLEMEN that I put you to bed with good things in your head

Like HOT SAMOAN MEN

Hot samoan men - YouTube

Then have them greet you in their warrior dance...

A Polynesian greeting...for the ladies! - YouTube

and if you real good they will take off the jeans and put on their warrior gear for you and flex their muscles...

Tonga 'MR TONGA' 2011 Body Builder Competition.mov - YouTube

...and then..Well you tell me all about it when you wake up in the morning. Good night.

Who knows what you like

xoxoxo

BlkBro

Reactions: MyCellPhone