Photos & Videos My Collection of Hot (mostly Asian) Shooters on Cam

hisnameiswanks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hey, I'm glad you're enjoying the thread! :)
and wow, so many recommendations! I'll definitely look through them when I get the chance! thank you!!

btw regarding stripchat shows, is there any website where we can download them? in the same way we can get cam4 vids from xgays or chaturbate vids from camvideos, etc?
None that I know of so far. I’ll post back on this thread once I get to find a legit one

Reactions: ryukun

hisnameiswanks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Guys, about the channel on the "T" app, what do you guys think? Can we try it?
I think it'll be good for posting larger files as well, as I think there's a limit for size here, right?
Oh I’ve actually seen some stripchat shows on the T app, specifically a few of oliver_nl’s, but other than that they’re quite rare to find if you know where to look, but I don’t have that much time in the world to scour around channels lol

Julius Pedro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh I’ve actually seen some stripchat shows on the T app, specifically a few of oliver_nl’s, but other than that they’re quite rare to find if you know where to look, but I don’t have that much time in the world to scour around channels lol
out of curiosity, do you have any oliver_nl videos that you can share? thanks!

davdav123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
  • Love

ryukun

Superior Member
Media
I dunno, I come here for the sole purpose that EVERYTHING is here.

I'm really not inclined to add another app and another log in and blah blah. I'd prefer everything to be here tbh.
Hi @ryukun, love your videos! Prefer if the videos are available here but would you consider using something like Go File for your larger videos?
I see... it really doesn't seem practical having to use a separate app and stuff... Thanks for your feedback, guys!
But well, I'll create the channel anyway haha I'll keep sharing some videos here but the larger ones I'll share on the app then...
I don't actually intend to use storage websites for the larger files, especially because they usually have small limits unless you pay for more :/ So yeah... for the larger files, I intend to try the "T" app...
I'll let you guys know when I create the channel! (it has already been created actually, I'm just updating it with the videos from here first haha)

Reactions: hisnameiswanks

ryukun

Superior Member
Media
Love this thread!
Hoping to see more of Lukeho and Mawingho! Thanks
I don't have mawingho's vids but here's a couple of lukeho's :)
His dick is like a fountain! I just wish his camera was better, the bad resolution makes it hard to see the cum sometimes :/

lukeho 2022-08-07
lukeho-Cam4--[07-08-2022]--3111630.mp4

lukeho 2022-05-27
lukeho-Cam4--[27-05-2022]--2128689.mp4

ryukun

Superior Member
Media
^ i forgot to add lol:

from cb:
fujimons908, plug_and_play, i_rex, taemoo_, sexyasianbi, spicynoodles25, q_ren_p, heliosxboy, pute_karu, zachchang21, zolofttaker, typlayboi, anthonytxn2, haru_bunnyfan123, shibariboi999, legsfreak123, hot_asianboy1, strawblue, pandaho9

from stripchat:
jeruri, twinkboe
I have one for you :)

shibariboi999 2019-09-20
shibariboi999_20092019_0839_male_chaturbate.mp4