NHL Players

Goddess of Locke

Legendary Member
Media
I adore Carey! He is one of my absolute favourites. Not only is he so hot but he's such a sweetheart. I can't share the locker room vids I have of him but I can tell you that he has a nice dick, cut, average size, pubes intact. Hi ass is just :heart_eyes: and has some serious jiggle to it, which I was not expecting. Apparently his sister calls him "big butt." Here's a little something to give you an idea of what's going on back there.

thatdoghunts

Legendary Member
Media
I adore Carey! He is one of my absolute favourites. Not only is he so hot but he's such a sweetheart. I can't share the locker room vids I have of him but I can tell you that he has a nice dick, cut, average size, pubes intact. Hi ass is just :heart_eyes: and has some serious jiggle to it, which I was not expecting. Apparently his sister calls him "big butt." Here's a little something to give you an idea of what's going on back there.

He's said before he knows he has a big butt! And tbh he is such is a sweetheart I wouldn't want locker room vids of him out on the forums, admiring from a distance is fine with me.

Grassy__ass

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Sharing is caring :)

Reactions: nfg321