TeddyFarron

Superior Member
Media
Experimenting is a thing, and that’s why he probably wanted it hidden. The video I saw about 2011 time was deffo him no denying it.
I'd like to believe this exists but is it possible you're maybe misremembering something from 13 years ago? Just seems weird that nobody else has mentioned anything about it in 13 years

Reactions: joesuggsfeet

juC

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guessed 2011 - I think it was when he was around 18/19 before his YouTube got big.
He still only got big in 2012. He had a "new start" at that point where he deleted his old channel and made a new one; the one he still uses, so he may have actually gotten big before that.

Point is if these videos existed there may be a very legitimate legal reason you can't find them

Welshcupid44

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He still only got big in 2012. He had a "new start" at that point where he deleted his old channel and made a new one; the one he still uses, so he may have actually gotten big before that.

Point is if these videos existed there may be a very legitimate legal reason you can't find them
Very true but it was on here if I remember - that’s where I found it originally. Possibly it was flagged and that’s why it’s gone like you say.