Onlyfans (Help?) All suggested pages changed sex?

ThatOneThing

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently logged into my OF account and saw that all suggested pages had changed from men to women. I have no idea why this is, as I'm a gay guy and can't seem to find any preferences in settings or anything. It used to only show men as I've only ever subscribed to men, so guess the algorithm picked up on that preference fast, but since a few weeks ago, it has changed to women. Does anyone know how to fix this? Is there a setting I've missed or something? Am I completely blind, or is there no way to change the preferences of suggested pages?
Figured I might as well ask here since there's so many OF threads, so figured someone had a better handle on it than me.

MIABORI

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I recently logged into my OF account and saw that all suggested pages had changed from men to women. I have no idea why this is, as I'm a gay guy and can't seem to find any preferences in settings or anything. It used to only show men as I've only ever subscribed to men, so guess the algorithm picked up on that preference fast, but since a few weeks ago, it has changed to women. Does anyone know how to fix this? Is there a setting I've missed or something? Am I completely blind, or is there no way to change the preferences of suggested pages?
Figured I might as well ask here since there's so many OF threads, so figured someone had a better handle on it than me.
Its when u sub to a few hetero pages that happens just follow a few free gay pages n it’ll fix it back up again

frostedcookies

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm having this same problem. I've only ever subbed to men accounts and one day all of my suggestions switched to women. I emailed OnlyFans support and I was told they have no control over it. I ended up turning off the suggested accounts which sucked because I'd found a lot of hot accounts from those suggestions. Every now and then I'll turn it back on to see if it's fixed but it still only shows women.

anntchryst

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I have the same issue. Only sub to male accounts and then in May around the same time that OF did an update for the drm feature the suggestions switched to majority female with a few lame straight guys thrown in. I also emailed OF support and they gave a generic response of we are aware of the issue and are looking into it. Has anyone figured out how to manipulate the suggestions feature?

Reactions: ThatOneThing