Real glory holes encounters

E.R

Superior Member
Media
I stumbled across a cache of ATXghole videos and I'm just so curious about the backstories. Where were they filmed, because it's hard to believe that there were SO many (I think straight) men willing to get a blowjob from and to even fuck this guy. And what does the guy behind the curtain look like?
ATXghole - AF SGT 2.mp4

ATXghole - Coby.mp4

ATXghole - Gavin.mp4

ATXghole - Johnny.mp4

ATXghole - Jordan.mp4

Steve anders

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

dilfhuntr

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
does anyone have more of him ? the hung ginger ?
Damn he really was lucky about pulling in those big sexy ginger guys, wasn't he? I don't have a ton of his vids but it seems like a good half of them are of him taking some tall ginger stud's load up his ass or down his throat. He was really living the dream there for a bit. I thought for a minute this might be another vid of that tall one you're looking for but I don't think it is. Even accounting for a change in lighting and losing his glasses I'm not sure it's the same guy. Still, he's tall, hung, and definitely red headed so can't go too far wrong. Enjoy bud.

iS_031.MP4

iS_039.mp4

Nate is by far my personal fave. It looks like he was dropping by and dropping his load on a weekly basis. He's got all his red on his head and in his beard but those massive masculine thighs make up for damn near anything.

iS_005.mp4