Real life college experiences in a super conservative college

hungstoner80

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chapter 23

I must have been thirsty as I chugged several glasses. "Bro we need to get ready" Jake says as I walk back in the room. Yeah what time is is? I ask "It's 5:30" seeing that is was in fact 5:30 "how long did I sleep for?" Jake walks passed me in the bathroom. He's playing around with the mop of curls on the top of his head and checking himself out in front of the mirror. Watching for a moment Jake was a very attractive guy. He was thin but he had been working out all semester and you could start to tell. Looking down at my skinny pale body and over at Jakes tan body and his blonde curly hair. I thought to myself "wow, I don't know how I compete with that?" I was starting to feel super anxious as I now stood in our closet trying to figure out what to wear. Standing there in my boxers and going through the selection of nerdy shirts and my two button ups one blue and one green. Jake walks in "you tryna' look good for your lady?" responding while looking at my only two button ups. "Yeah but I'm not sure I'm going to" Jake quipped back "BS man!" Jake now holding up some of his shirts. I replied "dude I don't know what to wear and this is Ashley, Jake, mean Ashley Jacobs..." Looking over Jake sensed my distress. "Okay well looks like we're going to Wal Mart"! Wal Mart was this magical store where you could buy hunting supplies, fried chicken and the people watching IMO was amazing. Looking at his watch "Yeah we've got time. Okay here's the plan. Just get ready with what you've got and I'll drive us over to Wal Mart and you can change you shirt in the truck on our way to Jessica and Ashley". "Sounds like a plan!" I grab the fastest shower I could Jake brushed his teeth, then switched. I got dressed wearing some nerdy shirt my khaki pants Saucony shoes, grabbing my wallet it was off to Wal Mart we went. Hoping into Jakes truck "Thanks Jake, I appreciate this, I guess I'm just super nervous". As we sped away "I don't know why man, Ashley really likes you Daniel! You need to get that into that computer of yours" as he points to my head. Getting out of the truck and making our way over to the Men's section. Jake asking "Medium or Large?" I replied "umm?" Jake motioning for me to turn around Jake looks at my shirt tag. "Okay Medium it is!" They didn't have the best selection but I was in a bind. "What about this man?" Jake holding up plaid cowboy looking button up with snaps for buttons. "Or this one?" holding up a red button up. "Red!" I replied "Okay great, let get it and go!" Back in Jake's truck I go to lift my shirt off and I manage okay Jake helps a bit. Looking down at my thin body. "Jake, you think that I'm good enough for Ashely?" Jake pounding his steering wheel "Yes Daniel, for the millionth time Yes!" Grabbing my red shirt out of the bag Jake throws it to me. I can tell he's mad. I put it on and we make our way over to the girls dorm. Park and make our way into the lobby. Their lobby had this little dining room of sorts, mostly used to play games or sit and talk. Jake out front of me as he sees Jessica. "well hello ma'am" as he does an imaginary hat tip. Jessica laughs, "Oh Daniel, Ashey is just upstairs, we set up over here." As we walk over I see the girls didn't leave out a thing, there's rice, and chips and salsa and sour cream, I turn and there was Ashley carrying a 9"x13" casserole with what looked like enchiladas. "Hello Daniel, hope you're hungry?" at this point almost beaming "I am, let's eat. Jake and I pouring the girls sweet tea. the girls situate the table. "It's cheese" as Ashley points to the enchiladas. "I know you're a vegetarian and this is about the only vegetarian thing a Texas girl like me could make!" she boasted. "It looks amazing!" Now feeling more at ease. We eat our meal, we all chat, I got the chance to learn more about Jessica and she about me. We finished up, the girls took the rest of our dinner up. Jake and I standing by the door "See Daniel, nothing to worry about" wanting to apologize and Jake sensing it "don't say you're sorry, just believe in yourself!" "You're right Jake I just feel like she's gonna wake up tomorrow and realize I'm such a dork and that she can do SO much better!" The girls come back down and we walk across campus to the movie "Nice shirt!" Jessica points out "Is it new?" Trying to play it cool "Um, yeah it's new" As Jessica pulls off the "M M M M M M" sticker on the back of my shirt. Sort of chuckling Jake says, "Yeah I had to help out my boy here, we hit up Wal Mart" Ashely smiled and we made our way into the movie. Tonight was "Meet Joe Black" some movie with Brad Pitt. We grab our seat It was Jessica, Jake, Ashely and me in the middle of the row. The movie starts, now knowing okay Daniel get it together, remember all the pointers Jake's given you. Still feeling nervous I put my arm around her and she slides over. In my head I'm thinking Bingo!" Okay so this is working. Mid way through the movie, maybe it was the thought of Ashely laying her head against me and sitting for too long I start to get a boner. Not having a free arm. I just try to move my leg around to hide it or attempt to all the while trying to look cool and together. Ashley notices my fidgeting and leans into my ear and whispers. "are you okay Daniel?" still trying to play it cool. Ashley surprised me by saying "I have older brothers, I get it sometimes guys just need to move stuff around". Now sitting there I was more or less shocked. "Umm, well I'm fine, promise" I whisper back. In my head I'm screaming "STUPID FUCKING BONER!" Ashley returns her head back to my shoulder and we finish the movie. I can sense Jake is hoping we're no longer gonna be a double date. He helps it out by saying "Hey Daniel, maybe you can show Ashley around campus and point out all the plants and science stuff, this guy is so freaking smart!" Getting the hint Ashley and I stay and Jake and Jessica head on out. "So where to Mr. Scientist?" she says smiling. Not really having a plan of action I suggest a walk around campus, fall had come and gone and there wasn't any trees or plants to show her. Nervously I say "um well all the plants are gone.". Ashely chuckled It's okay Daniel, we can do that another time. Wanna go get some coffee? I can drive". Making our way towards the girls dorms Ashley tries to remember where she's parked. "Here it is!" as we come up to a silver Toyota 4Runner. Opening the door and now nervously sitting in the passenger seat. "brr... it's getting cold" as she shivers. Leaning in she smiles and gives me this sweet smirk and then it hits me "OH SHIT WE'RE GONNA KISS!" At this point in my life I had never made it this far with anyone, to be honest I never even had a date until Sarah. Our lips met and doing what I've always seen in movies I put my hands behind her head as we continued to kiss. struggling a bit with her curly hair she briefly stops, "don't be nervous Daniel" We continued to kiss and at this point I've got a massive boner, thinking "This is what Jake said happens!" It was dark outside and relatively dark inside or so I thought. I go to try and adjust myself as slyly as I can muster. "It's okay Daniel, really" she says as she puts her hand on my thigh. My head is about to blow off my body "Really?" I reply. She leans back a bit and softly chuckles. "Yes, Daniel, I know you have a boner in your pants, you're a guy it happens. I've had a boyfriend before college". Feeling both assured and yet experiencing the moment all I could muster was "I'm sorry" she looks back "for what Daniel?" flustered I say "I don't know I say sorry a lot" Ashely says with a genuine tone. "Well Daniel I'm fine with it and none of that bothers me." Sitting back in her seat and me in mine she reaches for my hand says "It's late we should probably make it hot coco!" Realizing she mean us getting coffee. Looking right at her "I think that's a great idea". And off to the coffee shop we went. On the way she asks "so is that why you were so fidgety during the movie?" responding with equal parts pride and embarrassment "Yeah, that's why" at the next stop sign she looks over "I thought so!"

hungstoner80

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for sharing these stories @hungstoner80 - really great! :)
Glad you enjoy. It takes some time for me to come up with one. I'm using a lot of my college experiences as I can remember them and I put them into a story. So it's been a fun journey to go down.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks hungstoner80! I'm glad that I am off from work today. I just read the entire story up to Chapter 23 this morning. Wow! What a great read! I look forward to reading more.

Reactions: hungstoner80

hungstoner80

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks hungstoner80! I'm glad that I am off from work today. I just read the entire story up to Chapter 23 this morning. Wow! What a great read! I look forward to reading more.
I’m glad it’s been such a good read for you! Appreciate the compliments. At times it’s spicy and at times I’m setting up for a bigger story.

hungstoner80

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chapter 24

Ashley and I pull up to the coffee shop, we only had the one in town and it was more or less the de facto hangout for students. Per usual it was packed. Before we get out of Ashley's 4Runner, she lovely looks over and gives me a reassuring smile "Ready for Coco" she says. "Absolutely!" I respond. Making our way across the parking lot and into the coffee shop part of me wanted everyone to see us and part of me felt like Ashley was way too cool to be with the likes of me. Thankfully at that moment the former was the winning school of thought. I hold the door for her and we walk in "Ashely!" almost squealing this girl walks over to us. "Well who's this fella?" she says. "Oh, hi Britney, this is Daniel. We went to the movies tonight and decided we needed to end the evening with hot coco." Nervous now as I wasn't sure what Ashley was going to say about me as we were barely dating. they offer a chair and I find another one. Thinking Ashley would want to stay with her friends, I offered to get our cocos and come back. "I come with Daniel!" We stand in line and Ashley tells me Britney is a girl on her hallway, who's always super nosey and in almost everyone's business (Britney was stereotypical southern belle). "I'd much rather stand in line with you." Almost melting but also trying to play it cool "Me too!" I said. Ashley and I are up next and looking up at the chalkboard menu we both say a large hot coco. We wait to the side for our orders. I see a couple of guys from my biology class I nod, and say "That's Derik and Matt, we're in biology together. I see them nodding back almost with a "WTF" look on their face. We grab our drinks we were making our way back to Britney and Ashley say, "Daniel I think I'm just gonna say good bye to Britney, She can be a bit much." Not disagreeing in the least bit I nod in the affirmative. "Oh hi Britney, Daniel and I are going to head out, talk to y'all later" as she addressed the group. Ashely suggests we head back and she would drop me off at my dorm. Pulling up to the freshman there was a parking spot that was for unloading but it was also the spot most dates dropped their date off. I pointed the spot. Ashley pulls in and parks. She unbuckles her seat belt and I see she's leaning in for a kiss. Without any hesitation I met her lips. We kissed for a few minutes. I felt this time I was improving. Ashley pulls back for a moment to say "Daniel, I've had a really good time tonight". Almost immediately I respond. "me too" trying not to sound too eager. "I'm gonna head back to the dorm, unless you need a minute" as she points downward. Looking down I knew I did. "Yeah a few minutes would help." I lay my head against my head rest and Ashely on hers, we sat in silence for a minute or so. I assessed and realized I was good. "All clear!" I said, instantly regretting what I said. Ashley chuckled, well good night Daniel". I practically floated out of her 4RUnner and up the stairs to my dorm room. Waving good bye at the top as Ashley pulled away. Turning around was one of the members of the "Big Chill" gang. "Was that Ashley Jacobs?" He said with total astonishment. "It was" I replied not even wanting to get into this. Closing the door briefly chatting with Brad some of the doubts form in my head. I look around Jake wasn't back yet. I strip down to my boxers, put on my Umbro shorts and plop down on my bed looking up to the ceiling. Not long afterwards I hear Jake out in the hallway as he opened the door. "There he is!" as he pointed to me. "Hello Jake." Jake talking from the other room "One second bro, I'm just gonna change and you're gonna tell me how it all went!" Waiting for Jake to walk in, I'm going over all the details in my head. Jake plops down on his bed. "Okay Daniel, tell me all about your hot date!" he says.I told him how we just walked around and there weren't any plants to show her. Jake interrupts, "Bro that was just an excuse to get you two alone!" Now realizing I misread it all Jake wanted me to be alone with Ashley. "I could see you could fly out of the next, you don't need me!" thinking about what we did next. "Ashey suggested that we get coffee and she drove and we sat her her 4Runner and.." Jake interrupts. "Please tell me you made out!" responding "Jake, I'm the one telling the story... and yes we made out" Jake acting like he's passed out. "And!" Jake replies. "Well we just kissed... well umm yeah" I stumbled not really sure how to say it "and I think she saw my boner?" Jake popping upright. "Daniel, you sly little devil you!" "Oh, umm it's not like that. Umm we were making out and she asked if I was okay and I tried to hide it honest!" I said almost trying to defend myself. "Bro ain't no way you can hide all that, if you had a boner, Ashely saw it!" Trying to again defend myself "All she says she's cool with it and...." Jake interrupting "She likes what she saw....called it!"

hungstoner80

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chapter 25

Now feeling a level of embarrassment I hadn't yet experienced. Here was I this good christian kid out showing off my boner to Ashley. "Well anyway Jake she's all fine with it and she was super cool about it!" Jake looking at me "So you just sat there pitching a tent and Ashley was cool with it?" Responding "Well she said she had older brother and that it's normal, and something about having a boyfriend before college..." Without any hesitation Jake beam "dude, I told you chicks are gonna be impressed with that schlong of yours, called it!" Now feeling equal parts pride and yet some level of shame, the former won the battle and I asked "You think she was really impressed? Like you think that will make her like me. Now feeling like I had the missing piece. There was no way a girl like Ashley could turn me down. My schlong was the missing piece I needed to make her like me. The thought of it gave me a boner. Jake takes notice, "I mean bro, how could she not!". This seemed to dim my insecurity about how a girl like Ashley could ever conceive of the idea of being with such a dork like me. Suddenly it hits me, "That must be the reason" I thought. All of this buzzing around in my head I was feeling super horny. "Dammit Jake now I'm all worked up" as I thought of Ashley checking out my boner. Slightly beginning to stroke mine I say "Yeah Jake she's gonna freak when she sees this. Sliding mine out of my flap in my boxers. I grab the lotion squirt some in my hand, offer it to Jake "yeah man, all this has got me worked up too. Jake takes the bottle. I'm not lying flat on my back just taking my time. I'm really getting into it switching between slow and fast strokes. I look over to Jake to see what techniques he uses. Knowing Jake liked to finish strong by fast strokes, I could tell he wasn't going to be much longer. His hips jump a bit and he lets out a "oooo Jessica!" and then wads of cum drip onto his stomach. Now focusing back on me and Ashley. I think of kissing her in her 4Runner, how she was mere inches away from my pitched tent. I look back over and maybe I was putting on a better show but Jake almost seemed proud. I say aloud "she's gonna love this thing!" The thought of watching Jake, making out with Ashley now seeing I had what it took to land a girl like Ashley I didn't make it much longer. With out too much warning I explode sending cum all over my chest and it hits me face. "Dang dude you shot yourself, a little friendly fire!" Jake says as I try to catch my breath. "Dammit Jake I needed that!" Realizing I'm now a giant mess of cum and sweat. I carefully stand up not to drip. I grab my towel and head to the bathroom. While I"m showering I hear Jake walk in. "Man, dude that was awesome, you put on a show tonight Daniel. Ashley must have you all worked up!" As my mindset moved from quite nerdy guy to now seeing I had a legit chance, my fears seemed to all but disappear. "Yeah Jake, I had wood for most of our date if not all, even at the movies". Jake brushing his teeth spits and says "Wait you were rocking a boner in the movie?" I replied "yeah, she noticed....well I wasn't sure at first but, yeah she saw it." Finishing up Jake says. "Wow dude, that' so cool. You've got a good one Daniel!" I dry off and Jake is standing there waiting for his turn, his now limp dick resting above the balls of his. For some reason I say "Jake you've got interesting balls." Looking down in approval Jake says, "Yeah they hang down to my knees but I like 'em?" I brush my teeth while Jake showers. We head into our room. I realize that I hit my pillow too. I stand up to get a new pillow case. Jake now looking at me. "Well Daniel, all I can see on you is schlong." I laugh a bit as I crawl into bed. "night Jake! Thanks for being such a cool roommate!" Jake replies well that's cuz you're a cool guy! I lay there naked, hand on my dick I think of how much Ashley is gonna love my schlong. I fall asleep to the scene playing in my head of sitting in her 4Runner.

shilderia

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Chapter 25

Now feeling a level of embarrassment I hadn't yet experienced. Here was I this good christian kid out showing off my boner to Ashley. "Well anyway Jake she's all fine with it and she was super cool about it!" Jake looking at me "So you just sat there pitching a tent and Ashley was cool with it?" Responding "Well she said she had older brother and that it's normal, and something about having a boyfriend before college..." Without any hesitation Jake beam "dude, I told you chicks are gonna be impressed with that schlong of yours, called it!" Now feeling equal parts pride and yet some level of shame, the former won the battle and I asked "You think she was really impressed? Like you think that will make her like me. Now feeling like I had the missing piece. There was no way a girl like Ashley could turn me down. My schlong was the missing piece I needed to make her like me. The thought of it gave me a boner. Jake takes notice, "I mean bro, how could she not!". This seemed to dim my insecurity about how a girl like Ashley could ever conceive of the idea of being with such a dork like me. Suddenly it hits me, "That must be the reason" I thought. All of this buzzing around in my head I was feeling super horny. "Dammit Jake now I'm all worked up" as I thought of Ashley checking out my boner. Slightly beginning to stroke mine I say "Yeah Jake she's gonna freak when she sees this. Sliding mine out of my flap in my boxers. I grab the lotion squirt some in my hand, offer it to Jake "yeah man, all this has got me worked up too. Jake takes the bottle. I'm not lying flat on my back just taking my time. I'm really getting into it switching between slow and fast strokes. I look over to Jake to see what techniques he uses. Knowing Jake liked to finish strong by fast strokes, I could tell he wasn't going to be much longer. His hips jump a bit and he lets out a "oooo Jessica!" and then wads of cum drip onto his stomach. Now focusing back on me and Ashley. I think of kissing her in her 4Runner, how she was mere inches away from my pitched tent. I look back over and maybe I was putting on a better show but Jake almost seemed proud. I say aloud "she's gonna love this thing!" The thought of watching Jake, making out with Ashley now seeing I had what it took to land a girl like Ashley I didn't make it much longer. With out too much warning I explode sending cum all over my chest and it hits me face. "Dang dude you shot yourself, a little friendly fire!" Jake says as I try to catch my breath. "Dammit Jake I needed that!" Realizing I'm now a giant mess of cum and sweat. I carefully stand up not to drip. I grab my towel and head to the bathroom. While I"m showering I hear Jake walk in. "Man, dude that was awesome, you put on a show tonight Daniel. Ashley must have you all worked up!" As my mindset moved from quite nerdy guy to now seeing I had a legit chance, my fears seemed to all but disappear. "Yeah Jake, I had wood for most of our date if not all, even at the movies". Jake brushing his teeth spits and says "Wait you were rocking a boner in the movie?" I replied "yeah, she noticed....well I wasn't sure at first but, yeah she saw it." Finishing up Jake says. "Wow dude, that' so cool. You've got a good one Daniel!" I dry off and Jake is standing there waiting for his turn, his now limp dick resting above the balls of his. For some reason I say "Jake you've got interesting balls." Looking down in approval Jake says, "Yeah they hang down to my knees but I like 'em?" I brush my teeth while Jake showers. We head into our room. I realize that I hit my pillow too. I stand up to get a new pillow case. Jake now looking at me. "Well Daniel, all I can see on you is schlong." I laugh a bit as I crawl into bed. "night Jake! Thanks for being such a cool roommate!" Jake replies well that's cuz you're a cool guy! I lay there naked, hand on my dick I think of how much Ashley is gonna love my schlong. I fall asleep to the scene playing in my head of sitting in her 4Runner.
That was seriously hot. Now it would be so nice to see a photo of that very schlong... just to pair it up with what you're writing:innocent::cool:

Typhoonbob

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 25

absolutely can’t get enough of this

• Love
Reactions: hungstoner80

HPGRC

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lo
Chapter 25

I love the stories bro! I’m super involved.

Please don’t rush them for US! I noticed alot of spelling and grammar errors which weren’t there before. Made it hard to read through it at first.

Again, love it, I’m totally involved and keep up the good work ☺️

hungstoner80

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lo

I love the stories bro! I’m super involved.

Please don’t rush them for US! I noticed alot of spelling and grammar errors which weren’t there before. Made it hard to read through it at first.

Again, love it, I’m totally involved and keep up the good work ☺️
I can slow down my writing. Admittedly I didn’t review the last ones as well. Glad you’re loving it.

Giorgio broughton

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Must’ve been such a rush to be able to jerk off that freely at such age when testosterone is just free flowing and you’re horny all the time. Especially cause it sounds like you two were horny fuckers so you fed off of each other’s horny energy

hungstoner80

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chapter 26

The next week was finals and then winter break. Finals for Jake was group projects and they'd do some powerpoint presentation. Finals for me meant reviewing all notes/study guides and outlines I had made during the semester. I spent most of my time in the library when I wasn't taking exams. Ashley was so supportive Ashley could sense my anxiety she'd come to the library and check on me and bring me coffee. Finals were harder than I had expected and I spent a lot of my free time studying and it was so great having Ashley around. The first day of finals was chemistry and the second day was biology. I had spent the entire weekend going studying my brains out. Ashley waited for me outside the science building for me to finish. "Hello Daniel, how did it go?" sensing my look of stress and exhaustion she chose to cheer me up. "I'm taking you out for Mexican, you look like you need to celebrate!" Feeling tired but now very hungry "Si!" I respond. She parked behind the building and we walk to her 4Runner. The thoughts of the last time I was with her in the front seat flood back. "I'm starving!" I say as I get in the passenger seat. Ashley scoots over and I lean in for a kiss "this is your real reward Daniel!" Even my half dead brain knew this was a good idea and forgot all about tacos. We began to make out. "You're improving Daniel" she says in between kisses. The thought of Ashley and her tight pink sweater, the fact that she basically kept me alive this week, and the fact I was a freshman guy with hormones, what came next was inevitable I began to get super hard. Ashley said before it was all cool so I didn't say anything or really try to make a big deal of it. I feel a hand on my thigh and I almost explode. I'm now pitching a giant very visible tent. Ashley pulls back and moves her eyes downward. "Oh my, Daniel, um wow!" I respond with some hesitation "I thought you said it was totally cool I'm just a guy and...umm well this happens". Now feeling a bit flustered Ashely reassures me "It all fine Daniel, I just didn't know..." I interrupt "know what?" Now we're both staring "Its just bigger than my high school boyfriend, I know his didn't look like that!" Feeling somewhere between pride and slightly awkward, sadly I chose awkward. "I'm sorry Ashley, I really am, I just got all.... I don't know worked up!" Ashley said "Daniel, it really is truly fine, honest, I'm just surprised, you're not at all like my last boyfriend". Now going with pride "Oh really?" Ashley's hand still on my thigh mere inches away "Yes, this is much bigger, wow umm well, you hungry Daniel?" Feeling somewhat glad the topic changed I responded using the little Spanish I knew "Si, lets vamanos to tacos" as a way to lighten the mood. On the way there I did all I could to help make it go away, meanwhile regretting wearing khaki pants today. Thankfully when we pulled up it was all but gone. We walk in and grab a booth "this place has THE best enchiladas I've had since leaving Texas!" Looking over the menu I decide that's what I'm going to get too. Ashley sensing my uneasiness she reached out for my hand and I accept "Daniel, I want you to know that we can take this at a slow pace if you want?" Thinking for a moment "How so?" "I mean, we don't have to do all the stuff, I mean I'm a God fearing women after all, I've got my morals" Feeling relieved. "Me too, I totally get that" even though I really didn't. We order and later our food comes, Ashley was right these were amazing enchiladas, though I think to say "They're not as good as yours!" Accepting my compliment "Thank you Daniel, that's sweet." I paid for the bill and Ashley offers to take me back to the dorm. We have to park in the parking lot across the street as all the parking was taken. I go to give her a kiss goodbye and as our mouths met and our tongues met we both decided this was going to be a make out session. This time Ashley choses to take things up a notch. She reached out for my hand and placed it right onto her chest. This being my first time I fumbled a bit but I managed "Wow Ashley!" I say in between kisses. Just like every other time I was pitching a giant tent. Only this time scooted towards me a bit and I feel her hand on my thigh then moving it slowly up my leg I feel she's getting close to my now very hard dick. She brushed it ever so slightly, almost accidental. I think my head is about to blow right off my body. "Is this okay Daniel?" she says. "oh umm... yes very much so" trying my best to play it cool. She moves her hand from what is the tip upward. It felt good, it felt really good in fact! In my head I'm thinking "Okay Daniel, this is your ace card, this is how you land an extremely hot chick like Ashley, she's already told you how her last loser boyfriend can't compare to you". Ashley responds "Wow Daniel, who knew?" as if to almost say that it was a surprise and completely inconceivable. Now feeling self conscience "You mean because I'm such a dork, how could I have this?" Pointing to my dick. "No that's not it, I'm just impressed that's all!" Looking at the clock on the dash I say that I need to head up to my room to study. "Okay Daniel, that's fine" Kissing her one last time I make my way to my dorm room. The thoughts racing in my mind went from "wow she's super impressed to maybe that's the only reason she's impressed with me" I open the door and there's Jake with some other frat looking guys going over their presentation. "There he is! Hey y'all this is Daniel!" Jake beamed as I make my way to my desk. Sensing something might be wrong "Hey, Daniel you okay?" thinking where do I even begin...