Real or Fake Bulge?

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Certainly could be real. I myself often have a large bulge due to large, heavy balls; an above average cock (not even one of these monsters that some other guys on here have); and tight pants. About 20 years ago, I worked every day with a young guy who wore tight jeans and I used to joke that he kept a grapefruit in his pants. Never saw his cock, but I have seen the cocks of a few other guys whose limp 6-8" made plenty of bulge all the time. Skepticism is OK but don't simply dismiss big bulges as being fake.

Cyrilsven1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Certainly could be real. I myself often have a large bulge due to large, heavy balls; an above average cock (not even one of these monsters that some other guys on here have); and tight pants. About 20 years ago, I worked every day with a young guy who wore tight jeans and I used to joke that he kept a grapefruit in his pants. Never saw his cock, but I have seen the cocks of a few other guys whose limp 6-8" made plenty of bulge all the time. Skepticism is OK but don't simply dismiss big bulges as being fake.

Tack för tipset! Du kan antagligen ha rätt. Men jag tycker att den första bulan (i kalsongerna) är för rak. Men jag är inte säker.

xavilqar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It seems real for me. I've seen bulges bigger than this, and they were real too...

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd be willing to bet what you see is definitley his actual equipment but pushed up and out by a cock ring.

If I'm right - real equipment, forced bulge. There is a difference.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
just like those fucking hot Olympic, (rather Olymdic) bulges.

I believe what you saw was their junk, but pushed up and out with a cock ring.. the divers anyway.

Look at these pics and tell me it's not a pumped up, pushed out, too large bulge.

Despatie overdid it I'm afraid. Any guy knows a set of balls don't sit up that high and stay there. It looks good but it's not realistic.

Attachments

Cyrilsven1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just like those fucking hot Olympic, (rather Olymdic) bulges.

I believe what you saw was their junk, but pushed up and out with a cock ring.. the divers anyway.

Look at these pics and tell me it's not a pumped up, pushed out, too large bulge.

Despatie overdid it I'm afraid. Any guy knows a set of balls don't sit up that high and stay there. It looks good but it's not realistic.

Maybe he has put his package in a small sock which keeps it all together. I don´t think the swimmer is wearing a cock ring.