Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
1714742377317.png

Another day at the gym. Julia, a hot blond woman, slim body, big boobs and ass, handsome face, was training, so she was having difficulty with an exercise and decided to ask for help. She saw a huge gray-haired man, big biceps, huge legs, juicy pecs, tall, muscles almost bursting out of the shirt.

Julia: "hey, man, please, do you work here? Could you help me with an exercise? I'm looking on my training sheet, but I don't know what equipment to use".

The man: "hey, I don't work here, but let me see your training sheet. Your name is Julia Scott Ryan? Did you study on John St. Patrick High School?"

Julia: "yeah, I studied on this school, but I don't remember you."

Matt: "I'm Matt, Matt Simons. Don't you remember? We're close on High School, it's been a long time".

Julia: "wow, Matt, it's been a long time, you look so different."

Matt: "yeah, I took the braces and the glasses too, now I use contact lenses and I put some muscles, I'm not the weak guy anymore. And you look different too".

Julia: "yeah, when I was in high school, I didn't dress up much, I was sloppy."
Julia's phone ring.
Julia: "oh, I have to go now, it's a man I've been meeting for a month, he's been waiting for me. It was great seeing again, we have a lot to talk, pick my number, let's plan to go out sometime and talk more calmly."
Matt: "yeah, I will call you".
One week later
Julia's phone ring.

Matt: "hey, Julia, it's Matt, do you have plans for tonight? What about if we go to a restaurant and we have dinner, talk about our lives?"

Julia: "yeah, it's a great idea!"

Matt: "okay, tonight at Morris, I'll pick you up at 7pm. Okay?"

Julia: "awesome! I'll be waiting."

Matt came to pick up Julia, he went in awe when he saw her. She was wearing a tight red dress, which showed off the curves of her body. Julia got into the car and discreetly looked at Matt's body. His muscles almost popped out of his shirt, his wide thighs looked like they were going to explode.
They came at the restaurant and ordered pasta, cheese, and a bottle of wine."
Julia: "hey, how was your life since you leave high school?"
Matt: "I have a degree in nutrition and physical education, but I work as a nutritionist. I've been married for ten years; After I got divorced, I no longer had any romantic relationships. I don't have sons and now I'm a single man who works as nutritionist. And what about you?"
Julia: "I have a degree in administration, I work in a business company. I've never been married, I've had three boyfriends, but none of the relationships were successful."
Matt: "you're meeting a man, right? Sorry for asking, but it's a boyfriend?"
Julia: "Yes, we're getting to know each other, dating, I'm seeing if it becomes something serious."
Matt: "I hope that this time things get right".
Julia's phone ring and her face changes immediately, she becomes sad, without reacting.
Matt: "what's happened? Suddenly you became sad. Are you okay?"

Julia: "my boyfriend send me a message, he broke up with me via message."

Matt: "What a scoundrel! Ending the relationship via text is cowardice."

Julia: "yeah, I don't know what to feel."

Matt: "do you want to go home?"

Julia: "yes, please, I'm sorry because our dinner ended like that."

Matt: "No problem, Julia. I'll take you home and stay with you until you feel alright. You are not alone".

Julia: "Thank you, Matt. I'm feeling so bad. I don't want to be alone, please, stay with me".

They arrived to Julia's apartment and Matt get some water to her.

Julia started crying: "Matt, I don't know what's wrong with me? Why she broke up with me?"

Matt: "he is a looser, with all respect, he lost an incredible woman, he is a big looser and you deserve a better man. Can I give you a hug? You need it".

Julia: "yes, please, I'm so sad, hug me like you used to do on high school, always being a great friend!"

Matt gave her a hug.

Julia: "wow, now I feel safe, protected. Thank u".

Matt: "I just want you to feel better and will do everything to help u".

On Julia's mind: "damn! He is so hot, huge, it would be so awesome touching his muscle, but I don't think what he will do."

Julia slept lying his head on Matt's pecs, so he held her and put on the bed, then he went to sleep on the couch.

Morning came, Julia woke up, took a shower and put a small nightgown. She was scared when she saw Matt in the room, sleeping on the couch. She admired him for a bit, so he woke up. Julia notice that he had a morning hard on.

Matt: "Julia, you slept on the couch, I took you to the bed and slept here, I didn't want to leave you alone. So can I use the bathroom, please?"

Julia: "yes, make yourself at home!"

She made some coffee and served him, but accidentally spilled coffee on his shirt.

Julia: "oh, I'm sorry, I clean up this, so she started rubbing the stain with a paper napkin. Matt take your shirt off, please, I have a stain remover, I will apply and put your shirt to dry".

She went in awe seeing him shirtless, he was even flexing, but the muscles were showing up. She put the t-shirt to dry and sit on the couch next to Matt, she tried to hide that she was looking at his muscles, but it was difficult.

Matt: "are you looking to my muscles? hehe"

Julia: "no, Matt, it's your impression."

Matt: "c'mon, Julia, since the high school that you don't know how to lie, you do it poorly".

Julia: "okay, I looked a bit, it's impossible not to look to your muscles, they are so huge, they make us want to touch. Damn! Sorry for saying this!"

Matt: "don't be shy. Just do it!"

Julia: "I don't know if I should be doing this."

Matt grabbed her hands and ran all over his body, said to her keep the worship. She squeezed his pecs while they bounced, a juicy huge pecs, big nipples. She licked his nipples, Julia could see how much Matt was enjoying on his face. His abs and biceps are rock hard, she took the opportunity to feel them.

Julia: "it's getting hot here, let me took my nightgown".

Matt: "wow, what a hot body, nice boobs, awesome ass. It's getting so hot here, I need to take off my pants. Would you mind if take it?"

Julia: "no, just take it!"

Julia got so horny when she saw his enormous legs, his full body, with just a posing trunk.

Julia: "Matt, come with me to my room. Okay, now sit on the armchair, I got coconut oil, so it's time to an unforgettable worship session."

She started oiling up his pecs and rubbing, squeezing, then the abs got worshiped, every inched massaged with so much love.

Matt: "damn! You are so awesome, I never imagined that was a naughty girl inside of you. You used to be so shy at high school."

Julia: "you didn't see anything".

She put oil on his legs and ran the hands all over, she needed both hands to almost wrap the entire thigh, she felted his calves and started rubbing close to the groin. Julia notice Matt was getting a boner.

Julia: "I think we should take care of this big thing between your legs".

Matt: "awesome, but first, feel my back and ass".

She went in awe seeing his big rounded bubble butt, she rubbed oil, slapped harder his ass, she wanted so much to lick his hole, but he refused it.

At this point, the posing trunk couldn't contain his erection, so she took off his underwear and started sucking his 8 inches dick. He was smiling to her. She didn't want him to cum earlier, so she stopped the job and let his dick get soft again.

Matt: "damn! What a velvet mouth, you really know to do it!"

So he took off her underwear, leaving her completely naked, and rubbed oil all over her body. He sucked her boobs like a baby breastfeeding, then ran the hands right to his pussy and massaged a bit.

Julia: oh, shit, that is good, my big man.

So they went to the bed, Julia picked up a condom to Matt and they started a wild fun.

Matt: "so let's start on missionary position, baby. Get ready to feel my dick inside of you".

He fucked her so good, she enjoyed feeling his muscles and ass while getting pounded by him and kissed.

Matt: "now, bend over for me, let's destroy your ass!"

Julia: "damn! Your dick is so big, I hope that doesn't hurt."

He grabbed her waist and pound her ass. With each movement, she moaned louder and louder.

Julia: "now we can do the cowgirl position, you lay down and rest for a bit, and I get on top, ride you".

Matt: "yeah, do it, do a great job."

She got on top and rode his dick while rubbed his pecs, his muscles were contracting, he was so horny. Then she rode with her ass, moaning louder, pleasing him."

Matt: "wow, what a nice view, my dick entering on your ass. I feel like I'm gonna explode at any moment."

Julia: "yeah, baby, now why you don't sit on the armchair? Let's finish it, you really want to cum. I will get on my knees and give you a handjob, make you explode."

So she got on her knees and started jerking his dick, started slow and getting fast. Rubbing the head with the thumb and the balls with the other hand.

She was getting fast, he was so close to cum.

Matt: "damn! I'm gonna explode, keep going my naughty girl!"

At this point, he was sweating so much and finally shot a huge load all over the abs.

Matt: "uuuugh! That's so good, so hot, thank you, baby, thank you, you are the best".

She licked all of his hot cum.

Julia: "baby, please, pose for me, flex your muscles."

After a posing session, they took a steamy shower together, rubbing soap on each other, enjoying their body. Matt got dressed up, he was ready to go home."

Matt: "anytime you need a friend, just call me."

Julia: "I will, you were a great friend, helped me a lot, I'm happy and satisfied right now. Thank you."

Matt went back home thinking about the hot night he had.

Reactions: dredlifter