Roommates Were Made To Be Broken

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The last update from MateHung is over four years old, so I'm doubtful that he is coming back. Unlike many of the dead stories though, he is still an active LPSG member, so maybe he will be open to picking up where he left off? MateHung, if you get updates on this thread, would you consider some new Chapters, or is it dead from your perspective?

If we are asking for @MateHung to continue his old stories, I would love to see curious best friend get an ending. It is one of my favorites along with my all-time favorite story by MateHung, more of a man.

MateHung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks to everyone for your appreciation of my work :) I would love to jump back in and continue a few of my stories, I’ve always intended to, but I’ve just never got the time any more, hopefully one day I’ll be able to pick them up though :)

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks to everyone for your appreciation of my work :) I would love to jump back in and continue a few of my stories, I’ve always intended to, but I’ve just never got the time any more, hopefully one day I’ll be able to pick them up though :)

Just let us know how we can motivate you!

icabal

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Story was hot but my experience of small dicked guys is that they over compensate and are more macho and dominant as they are trying to prove their manliness. Guys with massive dicks are usually shy and withdrawn because of being rejected so often by girls and above average guys tend to be confident and well rounded as they have nothing to prove or be scared of.

Also women dont cum from being fucked by massive guys who are too big because it's too painful.

Reactions: MateHung

ndamood4sum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... I think now he has a pretty good idea of what is like having a huge dick (in mouth and ass)... fucking a huge guy can't help him feel bigger. However I think that at least Tommy need a good fuck by Nick monster just because it's a overbearing dickhead.
I'n not very much in all that humiliation thing if the one humiliated doesn't deserve it, and even if all this story is about this domination fetish of big cock on normal sized cock, I feel very bad for how Mitch is treated, especially from Tommy and Mary (Nick at least apparently seems to value the services of Mitch, after all).
I do agree with you in the fact that I also believe that if he doesn't deserve it, he shouldn't be treated poorly and I think he and Nick had a different relationship but I would hope that Nick wasn't as big of a dick as Tommy. Maybe because they are roommates or he is feeling some kind of way about Mitch because he didn't let Liam tease him either. So if it continues, my question is what happens when Nick finds out what happened cause you know Tommy won't be able to keep it to himself.

Reactions: MateHung