Ryan Philippe on ELLEN

B_ladysunshine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ryan Phillippe is by far the sexiest creature that ever walked the planet. He seems even to be sexier and hotter every year. He also have this handsome face and winning personality, and seeing him with his kids is always a very warming experience. I love him tremendously. I prefer to think, that he is well endowed, but actually I don't really care.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ryan Phillippe is by far the sexiest creature that ever walked the planet. He seems even to be sexier and hotter every year. He also have this handsome face and winning personality, and seeing him with his kids is always a very warming experience. I love him tremendously. I prefer to think, that he is well endowed, but actually I don't really care.

reese is kind of a dumbass

I still don't know what Reese was thinking. To be honest I don't think she knows herself either.

You guys crack me up. :biggrin1:

ikerny

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What's going on with his face? It looks strange in the trailers for his new movie Letters To Juliet. Chemical peel, botox?? Does anyone know?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It looks like he was aware of his bulge showing on Ellen because he kept pulling his shirt down in front of him. Body language is everything. :)

What man is not always aware of his bulge showing, if it does? A strategically placed cock and balls in jockey undies does it every time.