Sagging your pants?

How much sag is acceptable in casual situations?

• None, I want that belt wrapped around you TWICE

Votes: 30 23.6%
  • As long as the bottom of your shirt stays at or below your belt...

Votes: 51 40.2%
  • A little crack is ok here and there isn't a big deal. Helps if it's a nice ass.

Votes: 23 18.1%
  • If I'm not seeing pubes, they aren't low enough, baby.

Votes: 23 18.1%

• Total voters

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am a serial pants-sagger. I've come to terms with it, but often get called out by parents andmy more prudish friends. Now, I am sometimes annoyed by extreme casses of pants sagging (belt line under the butt cheeks is pushing it -holding them up around your knees is comically disrespectful), but some people actually seem unreasonable about it.

Ok, I am also a regular freeballer, in which case I make a point to keep my belt tight. But are a couple inches of boxer-briefs really that offensive? My waist needs room to breath! I don't even wear over-sized pants!

I do my best to be considerate and respectful in my everyday life, so can I get a little slack here?

D_prong&loud11

1st Like
Media
Just a little info....Sagging your pants started in prison....it was to let other guys know that your ass is available to get fucked.....I also chuckle at these kids who can't even walk normal because they have their pants so low. Is sagging your pants a little bit ok...i would say yes but below your ass is just too far. i really do not know how people can even walk with their pants like that.

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There is one thing that I can be sure of when I see a guy with his pants sagging - he is highly unlikely to be a mugger or a housebreaker, no way could they run away from the scene of the crime.

Personally I don't get it why it is now thought to be kool to show off ones naaf taste in underwear. Only on rare occasions do I see one where I think, yes that is ok, mostly it just makes the guy look messy, untidy & like a tramp.

Unless you are trying to tell us that your ass is available - then well don't get upset when some dude cums on to you.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I did the skaterthing a few years back, that is wearing skaterpants quite low so a part of ass, or better a part of underwear is visible. These days I would not do it again. But i don't mind a couple of inches of my boxer-briefs visible if my t-shirt or so got up.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Plumbers have been showing crack for years. The rest of us should respect them and dress appropriately. They have a reason, the rest of us do not.

I urge all saggers to go get a job from a Firm/Company who has at their top levels a bunch of casual saggers.

Image is important.

If you desire a cultural lifestyle that looks like you do not care, go for it; but pay your own way.

Now, I stated my opinion. What is yours?

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sag and I work in a professional environment. However, you cannot tell that I sag because I always were shirts that are long enough to cover it up.

The reason that say is because like blakobra8 I need room to breath. If I wore my belt completely on my waist like other people do, I would have a black ring on my skin around my waist. I cannot even wear athletic socks that come above the ankle because they make my legs discolor. I do have sensitive skin.

That's why I sag. However, my underwear do not show.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's one of the most rediculous things I've ever seen. I own a business, and I will not hire ANYONE with their pants hanging down. I've had people sag their pants after being hired. I ask only one time to pull up the pants. After the warning, they're fired. I don't even have to give them a reason. Virginia is a "right to work state."

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sagging pants is fine in a social situation where others do the same. In a work situation you will damage your chances of advancement by sagging. So, if you are happy to stay at the lower levels of business and income, go ahead and sag at work.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I saw a sagger in a Burger King. He dropped some change. He bent over to pick up the change and down his pants came. No boxers. Just his bare butt cleavage for the whole place to see.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a serial pants-sagger. I've come to terms with it, but often get called out by parents and my more prudish friends. Now, I am sometimes annoyed by extreme casses of pants sagging (belt line under the butt cheeks is pushing it -holding them up around your knees is comically disrespectful), but some people actually seem unreasonable about it.
Ok, I am also a regular freeballer, in which case I make a point to keep my belt tight.
But are a couple inches of boxer-briefs really that offensive?
Yes, because it is underwear. It is called underwear, because it is supposed to be under your clothing and invisible to anyone who happens to look at you.

My waist needs room to breath!
Oh negro please! :irked:

I don't even wear over-sized pants!

I do my best to be considerate and respectful in my everyday life, so can I get a little slack here?
No, you cannot get a little slack here. :mad: SLACK is the problem, at your waist and in your brain. :irked:

Aside from the prison origins of this alleged style. It's sloppy and inappropriate for anyone to be seen looking like that in public. As if black men don't have enough problems in America you have to meander around with your undies hanging out for all the world to see. :mad: This is not cool, it is stupid and just makes more people think less of you and black men on the whole.

All y'all that wear that mess need to straighten up, fly right, and cover your underwear. Dress like a normal human.

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Saw a guy at a nightclub this weekend sporting the ridiculous style to the point that his belt was below his butt crack; grown man, looked to be in his thirties...No excuse for it, whatsoever. The notion that you cannot find pants that allow you to ('breath'?<sp>) breathe is nonsensical and foolish.

Fuxsake, be a man and wear your clothing properly. I have a 30" waistline and I can find pants that fit, what's your excuse? I rarely even leave the house without my shirt tucked in, no matter what, athletic clothing being the exception.

Sloppy, indecent, innapropriate under any circumstances...shall I go on?

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have no ass to hold my pants up, even with a belt unless I make it really tight. I keep my pants pulled up and try to remember to pull them up before I sit down or bend over. I don't mind if guys sag though, to each his/her own.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tend to agree with most everyone else here. It's stupid looking

And disrespectful to be showing off your underwear in public.

I've got two teenage sons. Thier pants fit properly or they can't wear them.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's just tacky...personally,I don't need to see your underwear,undershirt, or your asscrack unless we're sleeping together. Seems like the American sense of style has changed, and not for the better. Neatness has gone out the window for an unkempt look... guys with shaggy hair or "bowl cuts".....blue jeans worn or full of holes, and looking like they were used as a rag by an oil change mechanic..Elvis style sunglasses, shirts with the sleeves ripped off, track suits and the icing on the cake.... the 350 lb woman in SPANDEX ...do people look in the mirror anymore, before they leave the house ?

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Funny this is a topic here. I was at Cedar Point on August 19 & 20 and noticed this on a number of the guys that were walking around. Most of them of course were in their teens but a few older guys as well. One particular kid could not even walk because they kept going down to his knees. I thought to myself that guy looks ridiculous.

Although according to my Mother I don't wear my pants right because I wear them at my waist. I think she wants me to look like PeeWee Herman.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree that sagging your pants a bunch looks dumb. I however buy the loosest jeans that I can find and usually with a 38" waist just so they fit comfortably. The pants do sag a bit considering my waist is only 34" but if I try to pull them up any higher they won't make it over my thighs, so that is the best I can do.