Self suck

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Have you ever tried sucking your own cock? i did it as a teen (and sometimes i still do it!) and it drove me wild!

Size certanly helps, but also you must be flexible.

Phenix

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You devil! I'm jelous. I tried on and off for years to suck myself. I just kept believing that if I got limber enough to bend that close together, it would happen, and I just kept tryin' Finally after enough years of trying and no result, I realized that you can as limber as humanly possible, but if your cock isn't as long as it needs to be you can hang it up, so I just admitted defeat. I believe it's a combination of having a very long schlong, being very flexible, and also being ultra thin. So, now tell the truth. What I want to know is how much of that meat you got in your mouth (down your throat?) That would be a total turnon. After I finally stopped trying or even expected my cock head to come anywhere near my lips, I would sometimes assume the self-suck position and jerk off with my dick pointing as directly as possible straight for my mouth. Then when I got off, I'd see how accurately I could shoot all or at least most of my cum in my mouth. Thiis was ultra hot. I had a hot load of my own giz in mouth and I just swallowed it down. Haven't done that in years, but it's a good memory.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Well, the amount of meat i can stick in my mouth depends on the day, but usually head goes all in, and i can go some inches forward. being 9" long i cannot put everything in, obviously.

By the way i'm flexible and, as u said, ultra thin: 6.1 tall and 155 lbs.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I haven't tried in a while, but when I was a teenager, I used to suck on the head of my cock. I've seen some guys do it by bending over and just licking away (like Ron Jeremy). I would lie down and bring my knees over my shoulders and drop my cock into my mouth.

Of course, the contortions involved were not very conducive for a great self-sex situation.

longbaugh

Just Browsing
Media
I still get off on it every once in a while. Strange. I've never really thought of this before but the only cock I've ever wanted to suck is my own. Sounds really narcasistic. Well, I guess thats what its all about.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's a really loooong thread on here somewhere re. self sucking and I've posted to it, but, what the heck, here goes again!

In my early thirties, it just happened that the family was away for the afternoon and I was doing my usual routine of exercise, only this time naked. While doing curls my dick head began flopping on the bar as I took it to the arms straight position and this gave my dick a stir just enough to give me a sucking idea.

Lying on the floor with my head about 6 inches from the wall, I pulled my legs up and placed my feet on the wall above my head, walking my hardon down about an inch from my lips. Trying everyway imaginable to get my lips on the head, I had to be content to encircle my tongue around the knob. With the second circle I shot my load -- mouth, face, eye, you name it, my juice saturated everything below. The exceptionally large climax was one of my best, ever.

Man, had I stayed flexible enough through the years to perform that feat , I know what I would be doing now!

uk23:
Originally posted by ItalianBoy@Sep 24 2004, 06:09 PM
Have you ever tried sucking your own cock? i did it as a teen (and sometimes i still do it!) and it drove me wild!

[post=257352]Quoted post[/post]​

I only started to get down there recently and I can manage to kiss my helmet. Just frustrating i cant get the whole head in. I need someone else to help me out there! Have fun practicing auto x

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Phenix@Sep 24 2004, 05:55 PM
You devil! I'm jelous. I tried on and off for years to suck myself. I just kept believing that if I got limber enough to bend that close together, it would happen, and I just kept tryin' Finally after enough years of trying and no result, I realized that you can as limber as humanly possible, but if your cock isn't as long as it needs to be you can hang it up, so I just admitted defeat. I believe it's a combination of having a very long schlong, being very flexible, and also being ultra thin. So, now tell the truth. What I want to know is how much of that meat you got in your mouth (down your throat?) That would be a total turnon. After I finally stopped trying or even expected my cock head to come anywhere near my lips, I would sometimes assume the self-suck position and jerk off with my dick pointing as directly as possible straight for my mouth. Then when I got off, I'd see how accurately I could shoot all or at least most of my cum in my mouth. Thiis was ultra hot. I had a hot load of my own giz in mouth and I just swallowed it down. Haven't done that in years, but it's a good memory.
[post=257361]Quoted post[/post]​

Here's a deep philosophical question -- the sort that jon answers best: Can you be 100% heterosexual and yet suck your own cock?

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by longbaugh@Sep 25 2004, 04:53 PM
I still get off on it every once in a while. Strange. I've never really thought of this before but the only cock I've ever wanted to suck is my own. Sounds really narcasistic. Well, I guess thats what its all about.
[post=257434]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, mother always told me to go entertain myself!

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by eyemready+Sep 27 2004, 02:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eyemready &#064; Sep 27 2004, 02:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Phenix@Sep 24 2004, 05:55 PM

Here&#39;s a deep philosophical question -- the sort that jon answers best: Can you be 100% heterosexual and yet suck your own cock?
[post=257535]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I say yes. Sucking your own dick is masturbation. Every straight guy jerks off, but that doesn&#39;t mean he wants to give another guy a handjob.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
What about he technique to suck yourself off? usually i do it as roys toy wrote us, but i don&#39;t put my feet against the wall, i just go on bending till my knees are on the floor, near my shoulders. however in some very horny days, i can reach my penis with my mouth just bending down while standing or even sitting.

mimosurfDutch

Expert Member
Media
I used to self a lot more, although I still do it occasionally. My width gets to be a problem with my teeth when I get very excited and try to go faster :eek: So I switch back to my hands when that happens

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
I have tried telling other guys before that size makes sucking your cock easier but any man can suck his own cock if limber enough.

I did it the last time about 4 years ago but my back hurt too much afterward. i am not going to do it again. Although, i always want to ask a sexual partner to kind of bend me down so i can reach it to see if i can do it easily that way, but i am in fear of the back pain returning.

just my comments. ;)

Jim22cm

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can lick my dickhead when I sit in chair ...
I grab my cock and balls with my left hand aiming my cock to my mouth
(I need to because of the curve ion my cock)
I grab the chair with my right hand forcing my back to bend a bit extra
I can also lick it when I lay on my bed, and put my legs over my head ...

I can kiss the head and sometimes I can suck just the tip of the head,
wish I could put the head into my mouth completely ...

Anyway, I reach further than most guys, and I can cum in my own mouth without spoiling a single drop of cum :) So I ain&#39;t complaining :)

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I could and did some time ago, that is lick but I found it totally frustrating that I couldnt get more in as this was like the ultimate tease and besides getting a sore back it just pissed me off so I quit my contortionist career. It must be great if you can really self-service

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
I have a buddy that is 11x7 and he can bend down and suck himself quite easy. He says he does it about 1 time a week. I date often but he does not and i suppose it is because he can suck his own stuff. :D

Shorty

1st Like
Media
With 11 inches, I should think you could get quite a mouthful. I used to do it when I was young and flexible, but never got more than about half the head in my mouth. I did only have just under 8 inches to work with though. I might have progressed to better things eventually, but it was hurting my back and I stopped.

I can only imagine how it must feel to do it with ease&#33;

george

Sexy Member
Media
I love men who can self-suck. usually it&#39;s because of their great length, as many of you have pointed out, and sometimes due to your being so limber.

Mimosurfdutch, I can see how your teeth might scrape your thick cock when self-pleasuring, I can only imagine what it must be like to see it in person...

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Shorty@Sep 28 2004, 05:28 PM
With 11 inches, I should think you could get quite a mouthful. I used to do it when I was young and flexible, but never got more than about half the head in my mouth. I did only have just under 8 inches to work with though. I might have progressed to better things eventually, but it was hurting my back and I stopped.

I can only imagine how it must feel to do it with ease&#33;
[post=257736]Quoted post[/post]​

i am 5&#39;8&#39;&#39; and i am 8&#39;&#39; hard and i used to be able to suck nearly all of my cock PLUS lick my balls so i am telling you that size is not an issue to self sucking. Sure, as one ages size is important because only the longer guys can still do it.

Personally, i think self sucking is adolescent and should remain a past time of your teen years anyway. there i have said it again....lol

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by ItalianBoy@Sep 24 2004, 05:09 PM
Have you ever tried sucking your own cock? i did it as a teen (and sometimes i still do it&#33;) and it drove me wild&#33;

[post=257352]Quoted post[/post]​

I tried first when I was 12 and got hooked immediately. It&#39;s a fun party trick if I&#39;ve got a buzz on, and it&#39;s terrific to be able to pleasure myself and swallow my own loads. Helps that I have had the size and the lankiness to manage the act with little difficulty.