• Total voters

Anaheimguy37

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have seen lots of thick, white globs of cum shooting (or dribbling) out of erect penises on this site. I get that some men shoot, some men dribble. What I want to know is what consistency is normal? My cum is very watery, almost invisible once it's shot onto my chest (yes, I'm a shooter with some impressive distance). So, is your cum like water, milk, glue, or yogurt? I'd love to hear what you think and if you're taking any supplements to thicken your semen.

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have seen lots of thick, white globs of cum shooting (or dribbling) out of erect penises on this site. I get that some men shoot, some men dribble. What I want to know is what consistency is normal? My cum is very watery, almost invisible once it's shot onto my chest (yes, I'm a shooter with some impressive distance). So, is your cum like water, milk, glue, or yogurt? I'd love to hear what you think and if you're taking any supplements to thicken your semen.
Dude, I adore men with watery cum that shoots and sprays all over! And I like it that way in my mouth. Watery semen will blast much farther if distance is what you want. Total fan here. Love seeing it blast all over a mirror or wall and run down like water.

Reactions: ottosafado

Anaheimguy37

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Dude, I adore men with watery cum that shoots and sprays all over! And I like it that way in my mouth. Watery semen will blast much farther if distance is what you want. Total fan here. Love seeing it blast all over a mirror or wall and run down like water.
I’ll have to send you a video of me shooting my load and it running down the mirror!

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’ll have to send you a video of me shooting my load and it running down the mirror!
OMG please do! I love dudes who just make a total mess. When a guy says he is gonna cum, I become fixated on his penis because I so want to see it shoot and spray and see how far it goes. Oh man. This is making me so wet right now.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I shoot pretty thick. the 2 supplements I highly suggest are sunflower lecithin, (do NOT buy regular soy lecithin it will f*ck ur testosterone) and vitamin E

JBrown61

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine is a bit of a mix between lotion, water, and glue. If it's my first time ejaculating in the day, my cumshot starts out really thick, and then gets gradually more watery with each rope and each ejaculation.
View media item 6990061

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The consistency can vary a lot with me. If I've been edging for an hour or two beforehand then my cum is usually a lot thinner and sprays further, especially if I haven't shot in a few days. Sometimes during edging I can shoot a rope or two of cum/precum mix which is very watery.
However, if I cum more regularly, then it gets very thick and creamy.

They always used to say that if you cup your balls in your hand as you shoot, your cum would be thicker, and if they're hanging free it's thinner, but I don't know if there's any science behind this?

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Normally my cum is somewhat thick. Never really watery or thin so it's hard to shoot far.

If I'm taking zinc or pygeum, my cum can get super thick and sticky. I also was drinking lots of water so it wasn't dehydration either. Here's an example

View media item 1248473
View media item 621991

tuskmuscle

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not really sure what mine is like. Definitely depends how long it’s been since I last jerked off. Here is a load after 2 days. I’d say it’s kinda like glue? Sticky, holds together, quite thick, but with some watery mixed in. I quite like it thick! Not sure how/why consistency changes.

IMG_9799.MOV