Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi girls,

i'm 5'8 and have a good toned body but look young. i have a lot of trouble getting girls and i'm convinced it's because they think i'm too immature looking and therefore also have a tiny penis. which i don't, i'm quite big with just over 7x6 ;-)
832470-image.jpg

so my question is.... would you look at a small guy and immediately think he has a little cock?! please be perfectly honest!!
many thanks for the help.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In general, when I look at a guy, I don't think about his penis at all.

Yup. That's probably not why you aren't getting the girls. Personality and attitude are generally the culprits, if hygiene and the way you dress are good. Your say your body is good, but you look young, but that's not a huge deal breaker.

Blaming your dick, something a woman can't even see and something you can't change is kind of a cop out. Work on something you can't actually do something about.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What Redd says is truth.

But I have never judged a book by its cover before. My husband is the same height as you (although he swears he's 5'9 but I buy his slacks), and he is also well-endowed. Likewise, I doubt all most 7'1 basketball players are hung like mules.

hi girls,
i'm 5'8 and have a good toned body but look young. i have a lot of trouble getting girls and i'm convinced it's because they think i'm too immature looking and therefore also have a tiny penis. which i don't, i'm quite big with just over 7x6 ;-)

so my question is.... would you look at a small guy and immediately think he has a little cock?! please be perfectly honest!!
many thanks for the help.

Firstly, when I initially glance at a guy, I don't think about his dick, much less what size it might be.

Secondly, while your body isn't bad looking by any means, I wouldn't necessarily say it's a "good toned body" either. I mean that as nicely as possible, but couldn't think of a kinder way to say it while still getting my point across. I'm not a snob about dude's having to rock a six pack or anything like that, but given the male I'm currently involved with does have a very toned body... in comparison I would say your physique is more average. Which isn't a bad thing at all. Most men I've been involved with were of an average build.

Thirdly, so long as you're a grown friggin adult, looking immature/having a baby face has never made me think "Hmm, I bet that guy has a tiny penis"

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My little brother's body isn't as good as he OP's (though, at one point my brother was quite toned and muscular) and he looks much younger than his 27 years. He is pop-star good-looking though, often stopped and too he looks like a young Chris Brown. He's confident and no-nonsense or complete clown depending on the situation. You don't want to cross him in a dark alley, but you do want him at your party. He's about 5'6" maybe 5'7". He does not struggle with women, unless you consider the way these silly broads are fighting over him his struggle. OP, are you like my little brother? Are you confident, possessed of excellent social skills, and incredibly good looking? Because that combination is working out great for him, even though he is shorter than you, and no longer as trim.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm one of the few ladies I know (here or IRL) who does think "I wonder what his cock looks like" when I see a guy, but it's not always sexual, and doesn't mean I wanna fuck him.. it just means "I wonder what his cock looks like". I just like looking at genitals. Ladies too. I can look at naked bodies all day and be just as interested tomorrow.. but I never assume anything about a man's size based on his body type, race, or any other physical feature.

Last edited:

I'm one of the few ladies I know (here or IRL) who does think "I wonder what his cock looks like" when I see a guy, but it's not always sexual, and doesn't mean I wanna fuck him.. it just means "I wonder what his cock looks like". I just like looking at genitals. Ladies too. I can look at naked bodies all day and be just as interested tomorrow.. but I never assume anything about a man's size based on his body type, race, or any other physical feature.

Interesting. If I flirt with someone, I will often wonder about what a person looks like naked, but just in passing I don't think the thought has crossed my mind, at least not that I can recall. Even my FWB who I think is sexy as hell, I think genitals usually look kind of .. uhm.. silly :redface:

pecker89

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for the responses and the honesty! i'd say i'm very confident but i'm also a very laddish bloke so love my guy mates. but i have no trouble approaching girls however i think my problem is not being able to read signals... on several occasions in bars a girlfriend will say that a girl i was chatting up was keen when i think i've just blown it. similarly i hooked up with the girl i always fancied at university in the last week and she told me she always fancied me which made me furious... i never made an effort to become more than friends with her because i always thought she was way too good for me!!
well starting my army life now so hoping it's all going to be much easier from here!
p.s Fade i blame reaching out with an iPhone taking a selfie the reason for me not looking toned haha, standing up looks better!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Love all your comments girls!

Even on this site called LPSG - all the girls (well majority except maybe some trolls!) are saying DICK DOESN'T MATTER.

And STILL - the guys don't get it o_O

Just because a woman here says dick size DOES matter to her does not make her a "troll". Just like the women who say dick size doesn't matter aren't lying about it.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Interesting. If I flirt with someone, I will often wonder about what a person looks like naked, but just in passing I don't think the thought has crossed my mind, at least not that I can recall. Even my FWB who I think is sexy as hell, I think genitals usually look kind of .. uhm.. silly :redface:

I wonder what pretty much EVERYONE looks like naked :tongue:

Even people I'm not attracted to at all, I'm just curious about their junk, and the rest of their unclothed self. Some dick do look silly as hell, just like some pussies do. Some titties are perky and awake, some are droopy and ready for a big warm nap. I just like to look. I'm 1/2 exhibitionist, 1/2 voyeur.

If I had the money and brains, I'd have loved to go to school and studied to be a sex therapist or something like that.. but I barely graduated from high school. No scholarship, no school. Oh well, I make a damn good latte!! :wink:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*happy place giggle* i am loving the idea of nap boobs.
they sound so warm and snuggly
nuzzly boobehs