Short guys can have big cocks!

BlondeErin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Looking young/immature and thinking you have a small penis are not at all related. Initial attraction has sooo much more to do with chemistry. If the guy has a big one, awesome!!!, but I don't think young/short guy small penis and I doubt many, if any do.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks for the responses and the honesty! i'd say i'm very confident but i'm also a very laddish bloke so love my guy mates. but i have no trouble approaching girls however i think my problem is not being able to read signals... on several occasions in bars a girlfriend will say that a girl i was chatting up was keen when i think i've just blown it. similarly i hooked up with the girl i always fancied at university in the last week and she told me she always fancied me which made me furious... i never made an effort to become more than friends with her because i always thought she was way too good for me!!
well starting my army life now so hoping it's all going to be much easier from here!
p.s Fade i blame reaching out with an iPhone taking a selfie the reason for me not looking toned haha, standing up looks better!

You are not confident. If you were, you would not miss opportunities because you felt the women were too good for you. If you were even better than you are at faking confidence, you would get more girls because you would at least ask for continued contact, a phone number, or a date, even when you think there is no way in hell. What's the harm, anyway, in thinki g to yourself, "Damn'! I just blew it!" and still saying to the girl, "I gotta go right now, but can I call you?" or, "What are you doing tomorrow, more of this? Wanna do this again together?" Your problem is not your dick, but you risk aversion/confidence.