Size of first-time penetration

BigMac9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not sure which forum was best for this thread...

Was fooling around today whilst curious and decided to explore penetration for the first time up my ass. I guess i got about 5.5inches (14cm) up there but anything more would have been too painful I reckon...

Anyone else have an idea of what they started on?

Thanks Guys

ward8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The first one doing it to me had a medium thick seven inches and got it all in me without too much stress on my part, previously I had done myself up the ass with a six inch vibrator that I had found in my sister's dresser and I pushed it all the way in "out of sight", letting it slip out slowly got me off so fast it surprised me.

byrons2cents

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
when i was 14 my older cousin (29) he was 8 and very thick and hurt like hell ...i was afraid of anal for a long time after that but i hooked up wit same cousin and it was easier but still a bit painful but we are doing it more and more so i am getting used to now i think

A

AM_092

It was a pretty thick seven inch cock...

It didn't go in far because I was in a lot of pain. I felt like my hole was on fire!!

We stopped trying after about 5 minutes.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I didn't measure, it hurt like hell for about 30 seconds then felt nice, then I began wondering if he had any idea what he was doing it was taking such a long time. The next several men were better at what they did but I didn't measure them either and they didn't say their sze. The 1st that stated a size was Bill, he said it was 10, I think it was maybe 8, any way he was a damned good fucker.

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I started putting things up my hole when I was about 12. Fingers, candles, screwdriver handles, bananas, cucumbers, etc. First cock was a good 7" long, but only about 5" girth - went in nice and easy. Have a 10x6 dildo now and can take all but the last inch or so.

Yes love it up the bum .First one was a 6in.dildo then progressed to a wider dildo now I can take a wide dildo,but no longer then 6in.,love it and keep wanting more

wader55

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My first one was maybe 8, I didn't measure or ask. It hurt like hell for a minute or two and was thankful he wasn't real thick. Did enjoy it after the pain went away.