Small Penis Encouragement / Little Dick Appreciation / Tiny Cock JOI / Skinny Thin Dildo Masturbation Thread

canadianwhiskey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
vids, pics, audio or literotica can range from outright praise or advantages of being small to being somewhat still adjacent to SPH (acknowledgment of lack of size) but without the humiliation element. so in other words, dirty talk about liking or at least not minding a guy with a small tiny or thin dick and/or encouraging them to cum. thread is also for people (men, women, transgender, non-binary etc) using really thin dildos to masturbate and/or illustrate/simulate sexual acts (blowjob, handjob/two-finger job etc)

gideon01

Experimental Member
Media
Turns me on to hear my partner talk dirty about my cock being small , in a positive way-“oh yea look at your hard little cock, I can’t wait to make you cum” I love the way your hard little dick feels in my mouth” “oh yea, show off that little dick for me”

acknowledging not avoiding how I have a small penis in kink talk- I get turned on by hearing him say out loud about how my penis is small, and that my penis being small is fun and positive